VALENTINE'S DAY!! DID YOU GET ANYTHING GOOD???

I had a pretty good day!!

I gave the lady a card and a Starbuck car mug.

I recieved a card, a heart box of Linde candy, a home cooked beef tenderlion and my favorite dessert a homemade chocolate cream pie!! MAY'N!!!

And after Criminal Minds I did a little CSI work!!! :houra

Katie

EOG Master
Re: VALENTINE'S DAY!! DID YOU GET ANYTHING GOOD???

my day sucked...glad you had a good one, tony.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Just being able to call and speak with my 86 yr old grandmother was all I needed. She turned 86 the day before. She has been there for me 38 years for Anything I have ever needed. Between my almost 5 yr old daughter and my just turned 86 yr old Grandmother, it was a fine day.

Katie

EOG Master

what happened !!!???

well, let's see...i'm getting sicker by the day, hubby had to work late, i can't go to work, the medical test i don't want to have is coming up, and YOUR step-day posted a pic that made me too sick to eat my frigging candy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! other than a couple other things, great day. :(

A card from Mrs. H, flowers for her. Filet and lobster for dinner and a great trim afterwards.

Katie

EOG Master

and now today is complete because i see hoffa's name in this thread!..on the flip side i CAN"T SEE A WORD HE SAID!!!!!!!! :)

General that was very nice!! My little girl gave me some things that she made herself!! It was awesome!!

Katie I hope today is a better day for you!! MAY'M!!

Katie

EOG Master

General that was very nice!! My little girl gave me some things that she made herself!! It was awesome!!

Katie I hope today is a better day for you!! MAY'M!!

thanks, may'n! gen, i'm glad you had a nice day!

Katie

EOG Master

oh!! sorry!!! which one??

there seems to be a teeny problem with the ignore function....if someone quotes what a certain individual says who i have on ignore I CAN SEE WHAT HE SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

andrew748

Banned

there seems to be a teeny problem with the ignore function....if someone quotes what a certain individual says who i have on ignore I CAN SEE WHAT HE SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
:LMAO

the ignore function only works if you don't care what the individual you have blocked says :LMAO

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

hubby had to work late

WTH, I did not know you were married. You must really be a swinger. I am starting to connect some dots here. Not that anything wrong is going on of course.