BET JAMAICA/EOG CONTEST STIPULATIONS TO GET PAID 100% OF PRIZES IN FREE CONTESTS

dirty

EOG Master
OK GUYS....OUR FRIENDS AT BET JAMAICA HAVE GAVE US THE GO AHEAD ON A ONE THOUSAND SMACKER CONTEST FOR THE ALL-STAR GAME ON SUNDAY.... WHAT BETTER WAY TO GO....ONE FOR NASCAR AND ONE FOR HOOPS WE GOT A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING....

I AM POSTING THIS BECAUSE I WANT IT ABUNDANTLY CLEAR THE STIPULATIONS TO GETTING PAID 100% OF YOUR PRIZE MONEY FOR THIS CONTEST AND ALL OTHERS.

THESE RULES ONLY APPLY TO FREE CONTESTS AND NOT POSTUPS OR CUSTOMER APPRECIATION CONTESTS!!!!

INDIVIDUAL CONTEST RULES WILL ALSO APPLY, BUT THESE ARE JUST FOR THE MONEY PART OF EACH CONTEST

FROM HERE ON OUT ANY CONTEST $1K AND ABOVE FROM BET JAMAICA
YOU WILL HAVE HAD TO WAGER $100 IN "REAL" MONEY WAGERS IN THE 7 DAYS PRIOR TO THE CONTEST OR YOU GET 10% OF THE STATED PRIZE(S).. NO QUESTIONS ASKED. IF YOU DEPOSIT AND MAKE A WAGER 5 MINUTES LATE YOU DO NOT QUALIFY!!!

CONTESTS OF LESS THAN $1K WILL REQUIRE YOU TO MAKE $25 IN "REAL" MONEY WAGERS IN THE 7 DAYS PRIOR TO THE CONTEST OR YOU GET 25% OF THE STATED PRIZE(S)!!!

A "REAL" MONEY WAGER IS MONEY YOU HAVE DEPOSITED FROM YOUR CREDIT CARD, BANK ACCOUNT, ETC... CONTEST WINNINGS AND FREE PLAYS DO NOT COUNT!!!!!

IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS TO YOUR QUALIFICATIONS TO 100% OF THE PRIZE MONEY PLEASE EMAIL BANKING@BETJM.COM AND THEY WILL BE GLAD TO HELP YOU. ALSO REMEMBER YOU HAVE UNTIL THE START OF THE CONTEST TO GET YOUR WAGERS IN AS WELL. EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE PLENTY OF TIME TO QUALIFY.

IF YOU HAVE NOT TRIED THIS BOOK OUT PLEASE DO. STILL THE FASTEST PAYOUTS AROUND AND GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE THAT WILL BEND OVER BACKWARDS TO HELP YOU.

PLEASE EVERYONE READ THESE RULES AND IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE POST THEM OR EMAIL ME AT DIRTY@EOG.COM.

WE HATE TO HAVE TO CHANGE THE RULES AROUND, BUT SITUATIONS ARISE AND WE HAVE TO ADAPT.

PLEASE LETS NOT LET THIS GET INTO A MUDSLINGING THREAD EITHER, LETS KEEP IT POSITIVE AND ALL HAVE FUN WITH THE GREAT CONTESTS THAT BET JAMAICA SPONSOR HERE AT EOG!!!!!

Last edited:

kidslick

EOG Dedicated
Re: BET JAMAICA/EOG CONTEST STIPULATIONS TO GET PAID 100% OF PRIZES IN FREE CONTESTS

excellent-- I just hope the poster that started the silly thread will not be allowed to play

thankyou betjamaica:+excited-:+excited-

mofome

Banned
Re: BET JAMAICA/EOG CONTEST STIPULATIONS TO GET PAID 100% OF PRIZES IN FREE CONTESTS

:+music1-6

Firehorn

EOG Dedicated

Thanks Bet Jamaica and EOG.

kbhirsch

EOG Addicted

The only thing that confuses me about the Jamaica rules is that it is difficult to determine whether bets are made from deposited funds or contest wins. For example, last year, I won a big contest at Jamaica. I had to deposit some $$ to collect the winnings. I have rolled over the winnings and deposit and have been playing with that money consistently for over a year. But since I haven't cashed out or gone belly-up, I have not needed to make any additional deposits. Does the $$ I gamble with now count as contest wins or deposited $$???

dirty

EOG Master

From what I can gather is that if you have never Busted your account to Zero then it is still Considered Real Money as your Free money will be used first

wiskers

EOG Dedicated

thanks alot bet jam and eog

BigDaddy

EOG Master

where is the nascar betjam contest? the only one i see is from bestlinesports and im not funded nor a member of that book

thanks betjam and EOG:party

dirty

EOG Master

it is not a Bet Jam Nascar... I was just making a reference to the NASCAR contest we do have....

Just open an account and you can enter that one.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

kbhirsh

i sent an email to customer service a few months ago and they confirmed that I had made real deposits and even though I have also won some money Im wagering real money. If you have questions just EMAIL them. And I have kept that EMAIL just in case!! :)

I appreciate these Betjam contests. I do think that prize money that is won and left in the Betjam account AFTER the rollover is completed should count as if it were a deposited fund.

With the current issues and cost of withdrawing, having to pull the funds out and redeposit just to be eligible for a contest seems like a waste.

dirty

EOG Master

why would you have to pull the funds out lemonhead.... I am confused....

Ex. I bust out my account during the week and win $200 in the Thursday contest. That is then the only $200 in my account. As I read the rules I am not eligible for a full contest payout in a future contest until I make another deposit and play with those funds. My point was that once those contest funds become eligible for withdrawal they should count the same as deposited funds.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

I appreciate these Betjam contests. I do think that prize money that is won and left in the Betjam account AFTER the rollover is completed should count as if it were a deposited fund.

With the current issues and cost of withdrawing, having to pull the funds out and redeposit just to be eligible for a contest seems like a waste.

I can understand what you are saying lemon.....

Its not like it was before, when u can just click in and out with neteller in seconds.....

I am sure Scotty will take a look at your concerns...

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

I can understand what you are saying lemon.....

Its not like it was before, when u can just click in and out with neteller in seconds.....

sure it is....If you use the new method.--fwiw

dirty

EOG Master

Ex. I bust out my account during the week and win $200 in the Thursday contest. That is then the only $200 in my account. As I read the rules I am not eligible for a full contest payout in a future contest until I make another deposit and play with those funds. My point was that once those contest funds become eligible for withdrawal they should count the same as deposited funds.

I was referring to your original post where you referred to withdrawing funds.... I didn't see why you had to withdraw a thing to make any deposit.

If you bust out and Zero your account and win $200 in a contest....Then no you wouldn't be eligible as that is Free Money so to speak....

I was referring to your original post where you referred to withdrawing funds.... I didn't see why you had to withdraw a thing to make any deposit.

If you bust out and Zero your account and win $200 in a contest....Then no you wouldn't be eligible as that is Free Money so to speak....

So once I complete the rollover I need to withdraw all the $$ from my account and then redeposit.

dirty

EOG Master

No why would you....

No why would you....

You just said the money wagered with the contest winnings does not count toward eligibility as that is "free money". In order to be eligible for future contests I would have to place wagers with the deposited funds. If I win the $200 on Thursday and that is all I have in my account and play on it all week I am not eligible for the next weeks contest. ok But if I complete the rollover on the prize say Tuesday and make a withdrawal on Wednesday am, redeposit on Wednesday afternoon and bet Wednesday night I am eligible.

PO69

EOG Master

Well i just made a deposit into my account just for this contest and will wager it in a few seconds

dirty

EOG Master

You just said the money wagered with the contest winnings does not count toward eligibility as that is "free money". In order to be eligible for future contests I would have to place wagers with the deposited funds. If I win the $200 on Thursday and that is all I have in my account and play on it all week I am not eligible for the next weeks contest. ok But if I complete the rollover on the prize say Tuesday and make a withdrawal on Wednesday am, redeposit on Wednesday afternoon and bet Wednesday night I am eligible.

yes you would be eligible...but you don't have to withdraw...why not just send in money, unless you wanted to withdraw

PO69

EOG Master

Dirty, from what I have read in the past, contest money even after rollover isnt considered new money. Obviously, they dont want someone to withdraw then redeposit the same funds, but one would at least need to call them after the rollover and inform them about the new money situation.

dirty

EOG Master

I totally understand both sides... The book wants you to play there regular, and the player rolls his money over and thinks it should be his a Money won.

I see both sides and can agree with both arguments... I honestly think it may come down to each particular case and if you are a contest whore that deposits $25 Bucks a week just for the contests and nothing else then you will not get it. But if you are a true player and have been loyal you will get it

I am not saying that is how it is going to work. I am saying that is My opinion

What shows more loyalty and thanks to the book.

1) Leaving the money in and continuing to play with it or

2) Pulling it out as soon as the rollover is complete and then redepositing a portion of it to be eligible for future contests?

BTW I do think in the past the folks at Betjam have done a great job in taking care of the players. I play there quite a bit now and this is really a bit of a moot point for me. However I do believe that once a roll over is complete the monies wagered should be considered the same as being deposited.