Does poster Rainbow need his own forum?

Hal01

EOG Veteran
I don't post too much but I do read most threads that catch my interest. This poster seems to have gone over the edge! It maybe time for some sort of intervention. :+clueless

rainbow

EOG Master
Re: Does poster Rainbow need his own forum?

I don't post too much but I do read most threads that catch my interest. This poster seems to have gone over the edge! It maybe time for some sort of intervention. :+clueless
I can?t DISSAGREE with you on this one, I went COMPLETELY OVER BOARD and I?M SORRY for all the PROBLEMS I CAUSED EVERYONE TODAY, THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY...

The Devil

EOG Master

RAINBOW POSTS ABOUT HIS EXPERIENCE IN THE BUSINESS........MANY SEEM TO ENJOY HIM.......AS DO I.........IF YOU OR ANYONE FEEL YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN HIS POSTS OR POSTING STYLE, EOG HAS AN IGNORE BUTTON............

I DON'T READ POSTS BY CERTAIN POSTERS....IT'S AN OPTION TO USE FOR POSTERS YOU DON'T ENJOY READING OR THOSE YOU DON'T PARTICULARLY CARE FOR.............

RAINBOW POSTS ABOUT HIS EXPERIENCE IN THE BUSINESS........MANY SEEM TO ENJOY HIM.......AS DO I.........IF YOU OR ANYONE FEEL YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN HIS POSTS OR POSTING STYLE, EOG HAS AN IGNORE BUTTON............

I DON'T READ POSTS BY CERTAIN POSTERS....IT'S AN OPTION TO USE FOR POSTERS YOU DON'T ENJOY READING OR THOSE YOU DON'T PARTICULARLY CARE FOR.............

Freddie

The Devil

EOG Master

I WISH I COULD SEE WHAT BP POSTED, I HAVE HIM ON IGNORE....LMAO

Hal01

EOG Veteran

Now Devil posts in upper case and Rainbow in lower.:doh1

acw

EOG Enthusiast

When opening the forum just now I was indeed thinking the same.
Anyhow way too few posters that make up the majority of posts.
I rather see less threads.

The Devil

EOG Master

HAL.......I POST IN UPPER CASE AND ADD..........THOSE PERIODS TO ALMOST ALL MY POSTS FOR ABOUT THE LAST 9 YEARS GOING BACK TO BETTORSWORLD.........

Hal01

EOG Veteran

HAL.......I POST IN UPPER CASE AND ADD..........THOSE PERIODS TO ALMOST ALL MY POSTS FOR ABOUT THE LAST 9 YEARS GOING BACK TO BETTORSWORLD.........

Ha, stupid me........I just figured out some....of you other handles.........at other forums! Nice to see you..........

.......Hal

The Devil

EOG Master

NICE TO SEE YOU ALSO HAL....BUT I HAVE BEEN THE DEVIL SINCE I STARTED POSTING........MAY HAVE BEEN GOLDEN EAGLE AT THE RX A WHILE BACK...........

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

rainbow just shares his views which are for anyone to agree/disagree. He is very passionate in his posting. I like to read his posts.