DIRTY OR GENERAL.......TODAY I WILL BE WATCHING

TODAY I WILL BE WATCHING MY FIRST EVER NASCAR RACE!

ARE THEY GOONA SAY....GENTLEMEN START YOUR ENGINES AT EXACTLY 2PM?

SHOULD I START DRINKING NOW IF I WANNA BE REAL FUCKED UP BY HALFTIME OF THE RACE?

YA NEVER KNOW! YALL MAY JUST TURN ME INTO A REDNECK!:+music1-6 :cheers

GIT ER DONE!:cheers

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
Re: DIRTY OR GENERAL.......TODAY I WILL BE WATCHING

you're also gonna need some old Milwaukee and a flag t shirt

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

SHAWN, you have to pay attention to ALL the strategy going on and not just think of cars running circles.

Just remember Shawn

No right hand turns allowed today

TODAY I WILL BE WATCHING MY FIRST EVER NASCAR RACE!

ARE THEY GOONA SAY....GENTLEMEN START YOUR ENGINES AT EXACTLY 2PM?

SHOULD I START DRINKING NOW IF I WANNA BE REAL FUCKED UP BY HALFTIME OF THE RACE?

YA NEVER KNOW! YALL MAY JUST TURN ME INTO A REDNECK!:+music1-6 :cheers

GIT ER DONE!:cheers

Shawn,
are you going to Daytona to watch "live" or just on TV buddy?

Last edited:

The General

Mofome likes to discuss Ken and tanning. Look at Jeff Hammond on FOX commentating the 500.

Shawn

<TABLE id=tt-td-today cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(/latenight/lateshow/images/top_ten/bg_tt_listing.gif)" vAlign=top align=middle><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=408 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=middle>Top Ten Things Never Before Said By A NASCAR Driver

Video

</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>CBS | Late Show with David Letterman : Video</TD><TD vAlign=top align=right> </TD><TD vAlign=bottom align=right></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- end service wrapper table --></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left> </TD></TR><TR><TD style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(/latenight/lateshow/images/top_ten/bg_tt_listing2.gif)" vAlign=top align=left><!-- start cycled listing --><TABLE id=tt-td-listing cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left> </TD><TD vAlign=top align=left> </TD><TD vAlign=top align=left> </TD><TD vAlign=top align=left> </TD><TD vAlign=top align=left> </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left> </TD><TD vAlign=center align=left> </TD><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD><TD vAlign=center align=left>Kasey Kahne: "Anyone know how to drive a stick?"</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left colSpan=5> </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left> </TD><TD vAlign=center align=left> </TD><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD><TD vAlign=center align=left>Jeff Gordon: "Does this gas taste funny to you?"</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left colSpan=5> </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left> </TD><TD vAlign=center align=left> </TD><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD><TD vAlign=center align=left>Jeff Burton: "I don't care much for country music or beer"</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left colSpan=5> </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left> </TD><TD vAlign=center align=left> </TD><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD><TD vAlign=center align=left>Mark Martin: "Switch the 'r' and 'c' in 'racing' and you get 'caring'"</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left colSpan=5> </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left> </TD><TD vAlign=center align=left> </TD><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD><TD vAlign=center align=left>Dale Earnhardt Jr.: "Wow, Letterman looks so young in person"</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left colSpan=5> </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left> </TD><TD vAlign=center align=left> </TD><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD><TD vAlign=center align=left>Denny Hamlin: "You're looking at a guy who can drive 500 miles without taking a leak"</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left colSpan=5> </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left> </TD><TD vAlign=center align=left> </TD><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD><TD vAlign=center align=left>Kyle Busch: "A truly great driver doesn't mind asking for directions, am I right, ladies?"</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left colSpan=5> </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left> </TD><TD vAlign=center align=left> </TD><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD><TD vAlign=center align=left>Kevin Harvick: "It would be nice if the guys in the pits occasionally surprised me with a piece of carrot cake or something"</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left colSpan=5> </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left> </TD><TD vAlign=center align=left> </TD><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD><TD vAlign=center align=left>Jimmie Johnson: "The Nextel Cup is great, but what I'm really excited for is Late Show Ventriloquist Week"</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left colSpan=5> </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left> </TD><TD vAlign=center align=left> </TD><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD><TD vAlign=center align=left>Matt Kenseth: "If you think I'm fast in my car, you should see me in the bedroom"</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

The General

You think me or you could jog around w/out stopping?

The General

These guys are pedal to the floor all around listening to the Trackpass Scanner.

The General<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_608915", true); </SCRIPT> ................THEY JUST SAID THAT MY BUCSH IS WORRIED BOUT THE TIRES? HOW MANY LAPS B4 WE NEED NEW TIRES?

The General

Well, that just depends on the handling of the car for each driver. I'd say at least every 70-75 you NEED new tires.

That is great

ENJOY SHAWN

General,
going to Daytona to see it live is totally different than on tv right.

Tell you what, when those cars roar around that track at 200 mph+ every hair on our body stands up buddy, it is really something to see, if you have never seen it Live @ Daytona Int.

Last edited:

The General

General,
going to Daytona to see it live is totally different than on tv right.

Tell you what, when those cars roar around that track at 200 mph+ every hair on our body stands up buddy, it is really something to see, if you have never seen it Live @ Daytona Int.

I am a big fan but never went to the track live for NASCAR. I am very interested in a night race at Bristol or Richmond before my time on earth is done.