TOP 3 SPORTS BOOKS...

Since Pinnacle no longer caters to US citizens, if you had to name the TOP 3 POST UP SPORTS BOOKS who do, who would they be?

I get asked for 3 referrals or so a lot, therefore, I'd love to hear what you guys have to day...

Thanks,

THE SHRINK

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated
Re: TOP 3 SPORTS BOOKS...

I have been playing at Heritage for years now and love it there. They are a little smaller than the rest but they are great to deal with and I feel extremely safe there.

rainbow

EOG Master

LEGENDZ, I DONT KNOW IF ALOT OF YOU USE THIS BOOK OR NOT, BUT THEY ARE A VERY SAFE BOOK TO USE, EVEN THESE DAYS THEY ARE SAFE...

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Rainbow, what would you consider a book that isn't safe/honest? I've never seen you say this about a book. You are always saying books are honest and pay.. Wondering... You seem to know alot about the business.. thanks..

rainbow

EOG Master

Rainbow, what would you consider a book that isn't safe/honest? I've never seen you say this about a book. You are always saying books are honest and pay.. Wondering... You seem to know alot about the business.. thanks..
READ MY PROFILE AND YOU WILL SEE WHAT I SAID ABOUT BOS AND BETUS, I SAID WAY BEFORE BOS CLOSED I WOULDN?T BET THEM IF YOU HAD ME AT GUNPOINT...

rainbow

EOG Master

BEING HONEST I HAD ALOT OF CONFIDENCE ABOUT BET CASCADE WHEN THEY WERE UNDER DELMARS UMBRELLA, AT THIS TIME I WOULDN?T USE THEM, WHEN I SAY A BOOK IS HONEST I HAVE TO KNOW WHO?S BEHIND THEM, EVERY BOOK THAT I HAVE EVER MENTIONED I THOUGHT WAS SAFE I KNOW WHO?S BEHIND IT, TO ME THATS EVERYTHING...

The Pig
The Pig
The Pig

If you haven't noticed my accounts are unbalanced. I need my neteller back. lol

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

I only can suggest reduced juice as I think that is the way to go

pig -108
cascade -105
5 dimes -105 on line

full juice places
greek
betjam
skybook

I only can suggest reduced juice as I think that is the way to go

pig -108
cascade -105
5 dimes -105 on line

full juice places
greek
betjam
skybook

My thought exactly,
I would never lay more, good man.

value

Bucky

EOG Dedicated

I have the most confidence in Tradesports and Matchbook being able to pay me money if I ask for it. Numbers are almost of less importance these days as it is the ability to get paid promptly.

Let me ask the question a different way. You have 100k in offshore accounts and you are going on vacation until after the Big Dance(which you always bet 50k on the Final game and middle it with Benny the Bullet's #). You want to put it in 3 accounts (remember you don't care about numbers,promos,etc.) and you have to pay Benny the Bullet 50k when you get home if his side wins.

Where does it go?

shoebox

EOG Veteran

I would say Catalina, Cris, Olympic and Grande, cant give u 4, but with baseball season comming, I gotta drop Cris and Oly unless they go to a 10 cent line, no reason to have a penny in either of those books. Starting April 1st I cant even give u 3, its Catalina and Grande.

rainbow

EOG Master

(BET JAMAICA AND THE GREEK IS AN ENTRY) GRANDE, CRIS, AND WSEX, I WOULDN?T BE WORRIED THROUGH THE WHOLE FOOTBALL SEASON WITH MONEY IN EITHER OF THOSE ACCOUNTS...

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

I think THE GREEK, BETJAMAICA, CRIS, WSEX, LEGENDZ, GRANDE & 5DIMES are plenty of comfort for us. And honestly I am not afraid of playing at any of the books up top, but with that said, I cannot guarantee anything. Use good personal finance 101 along with daily review of your exposure and all should be fine. We just need to keep the faith and join the fight.

Good luck all

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

As well, I am getting a better feel for BESTLINESPORTS. I am very optimistic about them the more I hear from all sources.

I would say Catalina, Cris, Olympic and Grande, cant give u 4, but with baseball season comming, I gotta drop Cris and Oly unless they go to a 10 cent line, no reason to have a penny in either of those books. Starting April 1st I cant even give u 3, its Catalina and Grande.

I SPECIFICALLY STATED POST UP...