only 7 posts on this page not started by doc

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">why did you let this waste of space back on the site...

he is a complete idiot and is back ruining this forum.

cant even debate because he posts 100 per hour.
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Re: only 7 posts on this page not started by doc

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">can we make a doc thread to stay at top and make him only post his nonesense there vs ruining the whole site
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Hopefully your dumbass kid does not turn to you for advice ....

dirty

EOG Master

Guys...I will POst Review both of you....We are not going back down this road... I can assure you

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

He wants to start shit going after me .... sorry, his little ape looking kid is fair game

dirty

EOG Master

Doc....Let us handle it... you knew that when you came back..... Let us do our Job... enough please

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Tell him to kool it ...

I did not go after him ...I can play by the rules

dirty

EOG Master

I did Doc... He Knows that I will put him on post review....Thanks man

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">I dont say chit about his family just his dumb posts.

ynot

EOG Dedicated

C'mon Doc, i fought for you while you were MIA.

Let's try to keep it civil, take the high road.

And maybe you can respond to some of your own threads with new material, (f the OT rule) so as not to clog the board.

You know we are on the same page, so don't think this is a trash Doc post.

:party

THEONE

EOG Senior Member

Let's try to keep it civil, take the high road.

MAYBE SOMEONE WILL

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Y:

I didnt start the name calling and Dirty will confirm that

This is the same shit KTB did when I first showed up