Is Fish coming over to EOG?

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Re: Is Fish coming over to EOG?

Bucs mentions fisher's driving. I have did some crazy and somewhat frightening things in life, but my riding around Las Vegas with fisher was one experience for the ages and I am sure Dante and The Seeker will back me on that. :smokesmal

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Like a few of us, Fish is from the Central Florida area

Which obviously means he knows his sh!t........... :D

I also agree 100% with what Ken said earlier down below....

Whether he's leaving on his own, or it is a move by the site, still doesn't dispute the fact there there has been Poor, poor decision making going on over there ever since Shrink & General left.....

I wish Fishhead the best...

Personally, I think he has much more to offer GAMBLERS than others they are keeping (at least 4 now)..

THE SHRINK

If he were to become a moderator at the EOG....he would join the General and the Shrink in being banned.

Then he might but ever since Dante resign from RX as a mod he has still posted there but I think it is RX policy not to allow former employees who leave to work at other sites to post any longer.

Alot of business in the real world practice this policy

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Then he might but ever since Dante resign from RX as a mod he has still posted there but I think it is RX policy not to allow former employees who leave to work at other sites to post any longer.

Alot of business in the real world practice this policy
Yes, in the real world!!!!!!!!!:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated

all these forums are "much ado about nothing". One day a poster says OH YEAH-Next Day--absolutely NOT.
What's the disclaimer ---for entertainment only!

all these forums are "much ado about nothing". One day a poster says OH YEAH-Next Day--absolutely NOT.
What's the disclaimer ---for entertainment only!

Good comparison these forums are most similar to the gossip magazines you see at your local grocery store check out counter...don't belive everything you read in them.

Fish is a good guy even if If I'm of the opinion that he is full of shit at least 1/2 of the time.

I like all the Mods at the RX with the exception of Joseph Wilheim Stalin, the king of censorship.

When freedom of speech dies so does the forum.

HAD A GREAT TIME HANGING OUT WITH MY FRIEND FISH LAST NIGHT. We all enjoyed a great hockey game. I learned a lot talking to the older wiser fish. He has no plans related to other forums and left on good terms, he is actually looking forward to a future bash, blast or party.

Dante

EOG Veteran

Bucs mentions fisher's driving. I have did some crazy and somewhat frightening things in life, but my riding around Las Vegas with fisher was one experience for the ages and I am sure Dante and The Seeker will back me on that. :smokesmal

how true that is....im surprised General still has his hand