Anyone have the guts to take Arizona St +pts tonight vs Arizona?

Line opened at 4.5 and is up to 6.5. Seems like Arizona is already the big "chase" play for tonight. Anyone have the guts to go the other way and take Arizona State with the points?

Re: Anyone have the guts to take Arizona St +pts tonight vs Arizona?

i might...gonna wait till the last minute and grab all the points i can if i do...

pvcpipe

EOG Master

i agree with vanshady. i'm playing ASU but hoping to sqeeze an extra half point before tip.

Still some time for that to happen. Plus if NC loses, I'd count on all those people to chase on Arizona and drive up the line.

exactly...

but hell even if UNC wins people will just play that game cuz there feeling good...

exactly...

but hell even if UNC wins people will just play that game cuz there feeling good...

Yeah, this will definitely be the big "double or nothing" type of game tonight.

i would seriously consider taking the under in this game.. 134
unless zona just goes crazy and blows asu out of the water i dont see it hittin 134..

asu has nothing to lose and thats dangerous.. plus they are at home in the state rivalry game.. im startin to like ASU a lil more

pvcpipe

EOG Master

i took a bad number on this game, plus ASU's offense is giving me freaking acid reflux.

i would seriously consider taking the under in this game.. 134
unless zona just goes crazy and blows asu out of the water i dont see it hittin 134..

asu has nothing to lose and thats dangerous.. plus they are at home in the state rivalry game.. im startin to like ASU a lil more

:houra im still a youngin.. but im gettin better at all this.. thanks for everyones tips and all the good people workin together making this easier and easier every day!

taconite

EOG Addicted

Cruised the forums yesterday as usual, seems like a hell of a lot liked Lvlle & ASU. Md was also mentioned a lot. So the "Squares" like me did OK. The Cardinals were big $$$ 4 me. One of those gms @ pk that just seemed like a no brainer. Of course they all are after the fact. Anyway a nce Sunday for a change.