Those of you who have read NASCAR.com over the years

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Is the new site look not a cluster fuk or what? Myself and a couple buddies are baffled at that mess.

NASCAR.COM

I can't find hardly deal with it these dayz. :hung

janus

EOG Dedicated
Re: Those of you who have read NASCAR.com over the years

yeah, last week i had to go to another site to get the starting lineup, i couldnt find it in all that jibbajabba. reminds me of their rulebook.

mvbski

EOG Enthusiast

Don't even bother with it since you can find sites that offer 10x the info you need without all the BS.

:smokesmal

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Big time overkill with the graphics. State of the art but when it was put all together it really sucks

mvbski

EOG Enthusiast

race2win.net

racingone.com

racing-reference.info

motorsport.com

:cheers

dirty

EOG Master

Nascar.com Sux Ballz... I use the one Reno Posted and CBS sportsline Auto section....both berry berry good to me

nydoc

EOG Dedicated

i completely agree. new yahoo sports sucks as well

vinividivinci

EOG Addicted

nascar dot com is virtually impossible to navigate, in my opinion. these guys have, through the years, displayed a level of arrogance that is unsurpassed by any "sporting" organization.

whatever nascar is attempting to accomplish is a mystery to me. the website has now gone to a status that will send me elsewhere. just a simple attempt to print the starting lineup requires way too much effort.

VVV

p.s. these arrogant fukkers will find a way to kill the ultimate "golden goose."

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

I'm glad I am not alone in thinking this.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

I listened to part of the race yesterday on MRN(I think that's what it was.),those guys are great. Like going back in time, and like most sports, it was better on radio!!!!!!!!!! Once I watched the race on tv, it was pretty boring.

dirty

EOG Master

I miss Eli Gold on MRN... but they still do a top notch job doing a race..

dirty

EOG Master

I agree... amazing how they transition from Turn to turn with the different announcers and never miss a beat...They all chime right in at the perfect time every lap around the track.....