Cold Pizza -- What Happened to Jay Crawford???

dirty

EOG Master
Catching it today for the first time in a couple of weeks and Noticed he is not on and is not in the Description on DTV anymore... Not real impressed with the New dude that is Hosting....

Really screwed up the NCAA hoops thing calling the brackets by their old names and then screwed up the Vitale interview asking him his final 4 about 3-4 times... Man is lost

Rodney Bosich

EOG Member
Re: Cold Pizza -- What Happened to Jay Crawford???

I absolutely agree this guy sucks and Crawford was very good. Fuck Cold Pizza if Crawford isn't there.

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

Nothing on their website. This would suck. I knew Jay when he worked in this area spending alot of time with him at the local bars after his sportscasts. He is extremely good at his profession, if he has left Cold Pizza, I guarantee you he has gotten more money somewhere else.

dirty

EOG Master

I don't know if he is on Vacation or what...but Usually the host will say I am Blah Blah Blah in for Vacationing Jay Crawford. None of that...

Crawford is very good and really the only reason I watch.. hard enough to watch Page Blabble incessantly, but Crawford made it watchable...

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

they got rid of the 2 chicks that were there 2 yrs ago. one was hot.

JeffR

EOG Senior Member

He's still there. He's prominently featured on the ESPN website. Must be on vacation. The big change with Pizza is that they're relocating to Bristol from New York City. I assume Crawford will be back soon....

dirty

EOG Master

I was just wondering if they are taking them off so they can just do the afternoon shows... seeing it in the morning then the same thing in the afternoon was redundant... But I do hope he is back...

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

Dana just said she would be glad when he was back next week so he could deal with Skip

Forget Jay Crawford. Whatever happend to Kit Hoover? Get her back on.

Forget Jay Crawford. Whatever happend to Kit Hoover? Get her back on.

Kit Hoover always annoyed me to each there own. Thea Andrews however was very easy to look at plus she is Canadian. Kit Hoover is on the TV Guide Channel BTW

UTOPIA

EOG Addicted

Kit Hoover popped on this from some MTV gig.

She was no different than your average girl you find in any bar on any weekend...

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

I'm still wondering if Eric Kesulious from Sports Bash on ESPN Radio is just going to do that NASCAR show. I really miss him on radio! He had a lot of insight when it came to betting football!

Apple

Banned

Can't believe all of you like Jay Crawford so much..

I've always felt he was a robot