WHEN GOTTI SAYS TOTAL OF THE DA YEAR, DA BOOKS R SCARED SHITLESS! GET DOWN BIG NOW!!!

Re: WHEN GOTTI SAYS TOTAL OF THE DA YEAR, DA BOOKS R SCARED SHITLESS! GET DOWN BIG NOW!!!

AKRON 106 DUQUESNE 97 WOULD SURE MAKE ME A HAPPY MAN:cocktail :cheers :+excited-

Re: WHEN GOTTI SAYS TOTAL OF THE DA YEAR, DA BOOKS R SCARED SHITLESS! GET DOWN BIG NOW!!!

:dunk :dunk :dunk :dunk :dunk :Dance :Dance :Dance

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

good luck tonight, Shawn.

BTW, who is that broad in your avatar?

SHES JUST SOME STRIPPER I USED TO KNOW!:cheers <SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_618709", true); </SCRIPT>

RED ROVER RED ROVER.....THIS GAMES GOIN OVER:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :finger004 :+excited-

LuckyLoser

EOG Enthusiast
Re: WHEN GOTTI SAYS TOTAL OF THE DA YEAR, DA BOOKS R SCARED SHITLESS! GET DOWN BIG NO

Re: WHEN GOTTI SAYS TOTAL OF THE DA YEAR, DA BOOKS R SCARED SHITLESS! GET DOWN BIG NO

Sorry man, my magic coin says this game is going under by at least 10 pts.

LuckyLoser<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_618771", true); </SCRIPT> ............thats why im shawn gotti and u areLuckyLoser<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_618771", true); </SCRIPT> :3dgros13: :3dgros13: :3dgros13: :3dgros13: :3dgros13: :3dgros13: :3dgros13: :3dgros13: :3dgros13: :3dgros13: :3dgros13: :3dgros13:

GL Gotti took Akron -10 in that game

i noticed the O/U started at 171 in that game

sorry Gotti but i think public finally loses a Duq over here...All the value of Duq over's has been wiped away by vegas...

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

GL Shawn. Hows the family? Is your house fully repaired yet or is there still some evidence of a car going through the baby's room? Give Mrs G a kiss for me.

Vanshady<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_618937", true); </SCRIPT> .........hey! you are entitled to ur opinion!

but i am shawn mother fucking gotti!!!!

if i say its going over!!! u better go bet the over!!!

cause its lock fucking city!!!

well....there are no such things as locks but i sure hope i win!!!:cheers

GL Shawn. Hows the family? Is your house fully repaired yet or is there still some evidence of a car going through the baby's room? Give Mrs G a kiss for me.

NickPappagiorgio<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_618947", true); </SCRIPT> .....yeah house is fixed! township is suuposed to put a guard rail up in front of our fence....but they are taking 4 ever!!

baby is getting chubby!!! wife is too busy working to give her any kisses!!

im mr. mom!!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

sonny took 4 th at his wrestling tourney yesterday:cheers

jackie had me die her hair red today!

sonny died his hair blue!

i made cabbage rolls 4 dinner 2nite! but we call them pigs in a blanket or polish hand gernades!

i just took 2 percocet and im on my 3rd can of beer!

goona pray this game goes over and root my heart out!:cheers

good luck to ya!!:cheers

Vanshady<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_618937", true); </SCRIPT> .........hey! you are entitled to ur opinion!

but i am shawn mother fucking gotti!!!!

if i say its going over!!! u better go bet the over!!!

cause its lock fucking city!!!

well....there are no such things as locks but i sure hope i win!!!:cheers

You are shawn mutha fuckin gotti. And u know i tell ya when i love your plays but i think you missed the over train on Duq already. All the value has been sucked out. but hey just my two cents...Good Luck tonight and may the best man win...

You are shawn mutha fuckin gotti. And u know i tell ya when i love your plays but i think you missed the over train on Duq already. All the value has been sucked out. but hey just my two cents...Good Luck tonight and may the best man win...

OH I AGREE THE LINE HAS CAUGHT UP WITH DUQUSENE GOING TO RUN AND GUN!

BUT....I STILL THINK THE GAME GOES WAY OVER!

I REALLY THINK AKRON WILL 100++++:cheers

GOOD LUCK BROTHER!!:cheers

ok im gonna say 87-73 akron

just made a nice size play on kansas/oklahommie
over 128.5!!!:cheers :cheers

:+signs8-a :+signs8-a :+signs8-a :+signs8-a :+signs8-a :+signs8-a :+signs8-a :+signs8-a

fuck me:hung :hung :hung :hung :hung :hung

oh well!!!

gotta chase the loss!!!!

gotta double up on the kansas over!!:cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

I'll give you one thing, Gotti...you have the busiest looking thread on the web! Good luck tonight...

Cannon

Banned

Nice ass on the stripper...

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

Nice ass on the stripper...

Yea, no kiddin' man. Post more pics of her if you have them, Shawn

LuckyLoser

EOG Enthusiast

Too many people focusing on Duquesne. No one seemed to consider Akron's impact on the line, or the fact that Akron might take an early lead

Too many people focusing on Duquesne. No one seemed to consider Akron's impact on the line, or the fact that Akron might take an early lead

actually if you read power's thread on liking Duq +9.5 i spoke to just that happening...

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

Damn. Nice one Shady. I think we're all rootin for Oklahoma. Lets bring that shit home

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Vanshady
ok im gonna say 87-73 akron
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

i hate to quote myself but it was actually a 87-74 Akron

Sorry Gotti, hit that Oklahoma over buddy...

Great call, man. I had Akron and the under so the result was fine by me.

Vanshady<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_619303", true); </SCRIPT> ..............:cheers u da man!!!:cheers

now...its time to shit on ur book makers face with lonnnnnnnnggggg biatccccccccccchhhhhh -2!!!:cheers :cheers :cheers