Wheewwww Just seen Kansas score from last night

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
I went away around halftime and had KU ML for game. I felt it a strong play even on road, but I just seen that KU squeaked out a win. Glad I didn't sit thru that 2nd half. :smokesmal

Re: Wheewwww Just seen Kansas score from last night

OU went on some major runs in the second half. KU blew that big lead and was lucky to escape with a win. Nice cover for the OU backers though.

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated

Pete, you really gotta start staying up past 9 man

The General

I was up, but turned the game away for some Walker, Texas Ranger and never checked the score before I retired last night. You don't think I can actually watch a whole basketball game do you?

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated

well, it's not NBA..I can watch a whole college game, but an nba game I won't watch until late 3rd or early 4th quarter..do u have that same problem?

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

Game was never in doubt from a ML aspect. OU hit a meaningless 3 with less than 1 sec to play to blow my under. It was one of the ugliest games I have seen in a long time.

The General

Nick, I had a total of 128?. What # did you play, buddy?

The General

That beat suk man. Get em' back tonight hopefully.

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

Thanks Gen. No worries, win some, lose some. You will never hear me complaining about bad beats, it comes with the territory. I also had no right to win the GTown game last Saturday. Alot of things even out, at least I like to think so.