Have we heard ONE TIME concern from Ktb, Devil or Dirty about our kids in Iraq??

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
They are as phony as Hannity, Delay, Coulter, Limbaugh, Gibson and all the rest of the clowns that would love to suck on Bush's testicles ....

Notice how this IS NOW A BIG ISSUE?? NOTICE HOW NOT ONE TIME DID
THEY HAMMER BUSH AND THE GOPers on bringing home American troops???

NOT ONE TIME!!!

Ask them why this is now a big issue ...Please do as they give the same
bullshit answers over and over and over as they and blame it on the Dems

HERE IS THE DEAL: THIS IS BUSH'S WAR ... THE REPUGS SCREAMED "CUT AND RUN" WHEN MURTHA SAID TO BRING HOME TROOPS ... ANYONE THAT VOTED DEM WAS CALLED A "NAZI APPEASER" BY BUSH OFFICIALS ..

NOW THEY ARE CRYING ABOUT THE DEMS "NOT BRINGING HOME THE TROOPS"

GUYS ... HOLD TIGHT ...DO YOUR HOMEWORK AND STICK IT BACK IN THEIR DUMBASS FACES!!!

IT WAS NOT A BIG DEAL FOR SO MANY YEARS ...WHY NOW???

Re: Have we heard ONE TIME concern from Ktb, Devil or Dirty about our kids in Iraq??

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">again misleading.....no just a flat out lie.

i dont think we should bring the troops home

and you complete baffoon we are not complaining that the demos have not brought them home...we are complaining that they have not kept their word that they ran on and you are not saying a dam thing about that.

assclown
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Re: Have we heard ONE TIME concern from Ktb, Devil or Dirty about our kids in Iraq??

"i dont think we should bring the troops home"

STFU ....you are one disgusting American ... no problems for you with kids with no problems as Fathers as long as your little ape can run free with Daddy to play with

Get lost as you are as phony as it get

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">hey stupid fk
the job is not done...we have not won yet.
bush was wrong when he said mission accomplished as it has not been.

what i said he was wrong..something you would never admit on a demo but he was wrong..
and your a complete idiot...they shouldnt come home until all is finished.

fking idiot:finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :finger004
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Getr your ass over there ...

You are 35 and a FULL BLOWN *****

MFer cheers for kids dying in Iraq who have sons/daughters while you brag
about your kid??

MFers like you are a reason Hell was created

Who was it that posted the link to the xerox site that sends the thank you cards to U.S. troops?

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">MFer cheers for kids dying in Iraq who have sons/daughters while you brag
about your kid??

show me where i cheer for kids dying in iraq you utter and complete piece of trash...
i never said that but you try to twist to fit your views.
stupid
i challenge you to prove one mfking thing you have ever said that was debated.you cant because all you do is cut and paste complete bullshit.

this forum was stupid for letting you back
you are a waste of space
you are a load that should have been swallowed or left in a jack off towel.

</TD></TR><TR hb_tag="1" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Fuck you ...

NEVER ONCE ....NOT ONE TIME have you spoken out against the
Iraq war and kids dying

You have a kid that looks like IT should be swinging from branches
and meanwhile REAL AMERICAN CHILDREN dont have Dads and
your dumbass CHeers on the coffins coming back "because they
died for a great cause"

You are truly a black eye to the race known as Humans

THEONE

EOG Senior Member

your post made it obvious to all what a completely ignorant person you are.
to bash someone's family is over the line and you do it constantly and it appears this forum does not care.
you are a well....im not gonna stoop to your level

ktb..rise above him..he just is what he is.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

THEONE ....

why is your ass not over in Iraq??

Ktb wants to start the shit fling then its wide open and he can feel the
heat ... he did the same shit when I first showed up and started it again
last week so pull his cock out of your ass and things will be fine

ynot

EOG Dedicated

For a couple decades the repug strategy has been to just be against what ever the dems are for.

An extreme, but accurate example:

If Ted Kennedy came out today and said abortion should be illegal, tommorrow Rush and cohorts would be screaming "What about a womans rights."

I know the righties will just blow this off as lunatic. Believe me I would bet on it given the opportunity.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Do not forget the IGNORE FEATURE.

The Devil

EOG Master

I DON'T BELIEVE WE SHOULD BRING THE TROOPS HOME EITHER............BEING THE GOOD AMERICAN THAT I AM.........CONGRESS DECIDED WE GO THERE AND WHEN CONGRESS SAYS BRING EM BACK I WILL AGREE WITH THEM.........