Hey Dirty and MO: top 25 getting killed again.

Cannon

Banned
Re: Hey Dirty and MO: top 25 getting killed again.

So sorry about the South Carolina they fought back from being down by 12 at the half then got up late in the game by 3 or 5 I think had a chance to win it at the end it goes to OT and we get blown out. Well at least they playe hard.

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

I cannot believe this shit. I cannot believe Law made that fucking shot. Jesus.

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

Holy shit. This game is taking years off of my life. Texas is just trying to give the game away. They were up 7 about 30 seconds ago. Now its a 2-pt. game.

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

Dirty, the half time line for Seattle-Clips is 99. Any thoughts about betting the over?

dirty

EOG Master

yes...but I don't like chasing my plays like that... If we already have the over, no need in adding more to it...

Cannon

Banned

BRITTNEY you got us a 4-1 to start the week. Dirty and I would like to thank you and MOMAN will be calling you to find out what color BMW he needs to buy you.

WEDNESDAY

3 1/2 units
Texas moneyline (WINNER WHAT A FUCKING GAME TO WIN)

2 1/2 units
Maryland + all the points you can get. (The line looks to low to me so I
guess Maryland wins SU. (WINNER I KNEW IT WAS A WINNER SU WHEN I SAW THE LINE)

2 units
South Carolina + all the points you can get. (Same as above) (LOSER THEY FOUGHT HARD COUlD HAVE WON IN REGULATION)

$200 a unit for me with some small round robins 3 and 2's. Moneyline the dogs for $100 a game.

Dirty I thought I screwed up taking Tenn +2 +120 for a nickel so I did what you suggested and hit it again and bought it to +5. Thanks, put us on some of your winners. I feel we are on the side of the books every night I guess that is why we don't lose. You like any NCAA?

MOMAN get your ass back in this thread where you belong.

:houra :houra :houra :houra :houra :houra :houra :houra :houra :houra :houra

WEDNESDAY RESULTS
3 1/2 UNIT
1-0

2 1/2 UNIT
1-0

2 UNIT
0-1

UNITS WON

UNITS LOST
2 + what ever your juice was

Record for the week

6 WINS
2 LOSERS

UNITS WON

UNITS LOST
4 + whatever your juice was.

Top Play 3 1/2 and 5 units
Last Week 8-1
This Week 1-0

THANKS BRITTNEY FOR BRINGING TEXAS IN. MOMAN WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!!!!!!!! DIRTY NEED A 2-0 on the Clip and over.

THIS SHIT IS THE GREATEST!!! I can't even cap a game.

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

Cannon

Banned

here cannon

BRITTNEY BRINGS HOME THE MONEY FOR US AGAIN. MOMAN WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! BRITTNEY WILL BLESS THESE PLAYS SO WE CAN ALL WIN LOTS AND LOTS OF $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ EVERY DAY.

THURDAY"S WINNERS FROM BRITTNEY

5 UNITS
WASHINGTON MONEYLINE

3 1/2 UNITS
VIRGINA MONEYLINE

2 1/ UNITS
WASHINGTON ST. (GET ALL THE POINTS YOU CAN)

2 UNITS
GEORIGA TECH (SAME AS ABOVE)
UTAH ST. (SAME AS ABOVE)
UTEP (SAME AS ABOVE)

$200 a unit with some round robins on the 3 top plays and the 3 small plays and a couple of 3 team teasers for entertainment only.

DIRTY

LETS BLAST THEM OUT OF THE WATER!!!!!!!!!

YOU FADERS KEEP TRYING NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!!!!:LMAO

BRITTNEY WE CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!

SOMEONE GO FIND MOMAN AND TELL HIM TO GET HIS Ass ON THIS THREAD WHERE HE BELONGS.
WINNING THE TEXAS GAME WAS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cannon

Banned

Yea I should have not had to take 2 years of English Lit....... should have been Gambling 101 and 102 with lots of Beer and Strippers.

dirty

EOG Master

finally had a losing night... man Memphis crapped the bed in the 4th quarter....WTF.. and Houston didnt show up

dirty

EOG Master

If you are playing Tech get them tonite..Line is already down to 5.5 at some places

I think we can get more points in the UTEP, WASH State and Utah State

don't like anything overnite in the NBA

Cannon

Banned

Thanks partner. The other plays I posted for you went 6-6. I have been having a feel on some games like that Maryland SU. I thought I had the SC but glad to hit Texas ML what a great game. The other games will do well and I will leave them on here for you to look at.

The NCAA should have a good week. Should be lots of upsets and backdoor covers. I thing GT, UTEP and UTAH ST. worth some small ML plays and perhaps a round robin ML parlays for a 3 and some 2's for entertainment.

dirty

EOG Master

GT needs a Straight up win I believe to get in the Tourney....the thrillerdome will be wild tomorrow night

washington state isnt going to need more points tomorrow..

im hype and im goin to the game.. people are camping out tonight to get the best seats.. its pretty crazy and theres a lotta hype at our school for this game..

its all about defense

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

2-1 with Cannon, 2-3 with Dirty, 6-1 with Great Predictor. I"ll take 10-5
everyday of the year. Keep it going my friends.

dirty

EOG Master

first under .500 night I have had in a long time... Knew it had to end sometime.... We will get it back tomorrow night... nothing excites me in the NBA tonite so far... got wait on Injury reports

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

Dirty, Its not how you drive, its how you arrive. I play your plays every
day. You and Cannon have made me money. I appreciate the effort given
to all of us from this site. Money!!!!

dirty

EOG Master

May not have NBA tonite... Missed the good number on Portland....If it comes back to 5.5 or 6 at may play it

munson15

I want winners...

I love Michigan. I wish you had their football helmet for your avatar.:cheers

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

Thank god... I am not a Michigan Fan, but I was thinking this whole time it was Thug U in Miami :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

Ohhhh...that might explain why Vanshady calls me 'Cane...makes more sense now lol.

Munson, that's the best I can do. I might go into photoshop to get rid of all that blue background, but that's what I came up with...

And nydoc, I agree. I cannot stand Amaker. I think he is one of the worst coaches out there. I have been saying this for a while now, ever since he continued to let Daniel Horton jack up ill-advised 3's game after game. But I think amaker will unfortunately be back for another year.

munson15

I want winners...

That's beautiful!! Way to class up the joint, U of M!!:cheers

munson15

I want winners...

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO
So much for classing up the joint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!