A prediction

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated
Now I may be giving Dirty more credit then he deserves but I betcha he'll never post a thread again about "dual lines." He knows it's a subject the bookies want to keep a secret and that he fucked up by not being able to tolerate another point of view and blabbing about it to the world. He acted like a bitch and he's lucky hes not on welfare at this very moment.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated
Re: A prediction

I go to the political forum a lot and am shocked each day by how pretentious he is. I saw his thread on "dual lines" yesterday and see a consistency wherein he defends the indefensible time and again and hasn't a clue. The only slight difference in the "dual lines" thread is that I figured he was smart enough and composed enough to know it's supposed to be a dirty little secret and not to be discussed. I think he gets it now.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

I ran into a guy at K-Mart that said the BOS payout is just around the corner Frank.

That post, and you haven't figured it out, was a lame effort at humor. K Mart always gets a laugh and a rise out of you guys and certainly not a place one gets credible info.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

I thought for sure you sent me an email in the past referring to his problems but using your login or vice versa. Anyhow, carry on. You are one full of opinion man which is good sometimes. :)

The Devil

EOG Master

I go to the political forum a lot and am shocked each day by how pretentious he is. I saw his thread on "dual lines" yesterday and see a consistency wherein he defends the indefensible time and again and hasn't a clue. The only slight difference in the "dual lines" thread is that I figured he was smart enough and composed enough to know it's supposed to be a dirty little secret and not to be discussed. I think he gets it now.

FRANK, IT IS NOT A DIRTY LITTLE SECRET........IT HAS BEEN DISCUSSED MANY TIMES ON MANY FORUMS FOR PROBABLY THE LAST 6-10 YEARS AND EVEN A GUY LIKE RAINBOW ACTIVE IN THE BUSINESS TALKS ABOUT IT...........

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

FRANK, IT IS NOT A DIRTY LITTLE SECRET........IT HAS BEEN DISCUSSED MANY TIMES ON MANY FORUMS FOR PROBABLY THE LAST 6-10 YEARS AND EVEN A GUY LIKE RAINBOW ACTIVE IN THE BUSINESS TALKS ABOUT IT...........

Well you've been discussing something that doesn't go on according to the bookies. LOL

janus

EOG Dedicated

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

dirty, sometimes being 'called out' is a compliment. consider the source, my friend.

yeah, can't help but laugh at that one, i was picturing yoda saying that.

The Devil

EOG Master

I BELIEVE HE TOLD US HE WAS A RETIRED LAWYER..........

MAYBE I SPELLED RETIRED SLIGHTLY WRONG??????

mofome

Banned

yeah, can't help but laugh at that one, i was picturing yoda saying that.

haha

being someone who has known dirty for 6 years or so, i can tell you first hand that he is as good a guy as there is in the world. many things make him an awesome person. being insulted by this guy is merely a sign that deeds is due a raise.

munson15

I want winners...

Thanks Mofome, I was doing a lousy job of defending Dirty's character on the other thread. I DID try, though. I only know him (in a cyber kind of way) 6 weeks, and believe him to be of the utmost integrity. We need to recognize that good people can disagree on some issues, IMO.

mofome

Banned

Thanks Mofome, I was doing a lousy job of defending Dirty's character on the other thread. I DID try, though. I only know him (in a cyber kind of way) 6 weeks, and believe him to be of the utmost integrity. We need to recognize that good people can disagree on some issues, IMO.

i did not see the other thread. if i see someone ripping a pal of mine, i must say something. i can rip deeds and so can pete and our buds, but not this assclown. like family, you can make fun of your brothers and sisters but other people :nono