Another female teacher trying to take the lead

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Female teacher accused of having sex with boys

CLINTON -- A 23-year-old female middle school teacher was arrested and fired from her job Wednesday, accused of having sex with five boys, authorities said.

Some of the 14- and 15-year-old victims were students at the school where Allenna Williams Ward taught, Clinton Public Safety Director John Thomas said. Police began investigating Ward after a note containing inappropriate messages was given to school officials, Thomas said.

Ward is charged with five counts of criminal sexual conduct with a minor in the second degree and six counts of lewd acts on a minor, according to arrest warrants.

The State | 03/01/2007 | Female teacher accused of having sex with boys

MoneyManager

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Another female teacher trying to take the lead

Me to Shawn ---hate it that I missed the boat on this fad.

(also thong underwear and "friends with benefits")

Oh well, mini skirts and "make love not war" has some great memories ---- in the days when the worst you could get was "the clap".

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

I love how they call the kids "victims." They are going around getting high fives from all their friends Im sure.

soli

EOG Dedicated

I love how they call the kids "victims." They are going around getting high fives from all their friends Im sure.

yep...but the sad thing is..if it had been a male teacher knocking boots with a few young girls it would have sounded awful and he wouldn't have a chance in court

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated

if it was a dude, he woulda been vilified to no end....that said, I find these scenarios hot