Can I get 20 active BETJAMAICA.com players interested in a FREE horse racing contest?

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
To be held this evening at mountaineer park.

Sign in if you wish to play and have 50 or more posts at EOG.com.

Active means you have wagered at least $25 at BetJamaica in the past 7 days. (Feb 23rd).

Let me know please.

dirty

EOG Master
Re: Can I get 20 active BETJAMAICA.com players interested in a FREE horse racing contest?

I am in

patlives

EOG Dedicated
Re: Can I get 20 active BETJAMAICA.com players interested in a FREE horse racing cont

Re: Can I get 20 active BETJAMAICA.com players interested in a FREE horse racing cont

I am in, I have no info on mountaineer, but I would love to play! Have been OVER-active at Betjam the last week! Is mountaineer on TVG? No Nextel race this weekend General, I'm going to have withdrawls! That hotpass from Direct has been pretty sweet the last couple!

patswin

EOG Veteran
Re: Can I get 20 active BETJAMAICA.com players interested in a FREE horse racing contest?

I could General, could you give some details on how it would work.

Thanks

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

in if you can get the threads up this afternoon Ive got high school hockey to attend to tonight!

The General

BTW, you just have to have an opened account at BETJM.com with 50 posts prior to 1st post to play but you will only receive $25 instead of $100 should you win. I need to get 20 actives anyhow. Let's see how many will be around and interested. Basic concept of rules is posted in horse forum under other sports.

PO69

EOG Master

I will try and play and I have been VERY active

Would like to but happen to not be active with BJ at the moment.

soli

EOG Dedicated

in

Very interested, been doing nothing but shoveling snow for last two days.
Nearly 2 feet, and a big driveway.

lucky

EOG Veteran

In and active.

Just love these horses contests. Thanks EOG & BJ.:cheers

MikeOswald

EOG Dedicated

In and active, let us know if this is a go

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Sure, why not...

its friday night, and i'm ugly, so my options are limited...this sounds ok..:dancefool

The General

I don't see enough interest guys, so we will cancel tonight but will try again very soon.