Who Here Watches Soap Operas

dirty

EOG Master
I for one do... I gladly admit it....

Got Hooked on Days when I was a Kid...

When I got to College I was switched to Young and the Restless and Bold and the Beautiful.....

didn't get to watch As the World Turns and Guiding Light all the time cause of Baseball Practice......

I TIVO Y& R and B & B every day..... Great shit...:houra:houra:houra

mofome

Banned
Re: Who Here Watches Soap Operas

Dirty, stop asking yourself questions and answering them. the BS stops here.

Katie

EOG Master

i used to watch days and young and restless...anything good going on?

dirty

EOG Master

Hell yea on Y R...

Victor Newman is Kicking ass and taking names again.....

hard to catch you up when I don't know when the last you have seen....

Have not watched Says in 20+ years...Patch was new when I watched

Katie

EOG Master

Hell yea on Y R...

Victor Newman is Kicking ass and taking names again.....

hard to catch you up when I don't know when the last you have seen....

Have not watched Says in 20+ years...Patch was new when I watched

i think the last time i saw y&r victor was dying! kinda like i feel now!

janus

EOG Dedicated

I for one do... I gladly admit it....

Got Hooked on Days when I was a Kid...

When I got to College I was switched to Young and the Restless and Bold and the Beautiful.....

didn't get to watch As the World Turns and Guiding Light all the time cause of Baseball Practice......

I TIVO Y& R and B & B every day..... Great shit...:houra:houra:houra

oughta make for a decent book deal after you retire... does ostertag know?

ChalksR4Kids

EOG Enthusiast

Days of Our Lives --- Elvis Jr. has magically aged 20 years and is leading the evil Stefano Dimera empire in it's endless tormenting of the good, kind, brave,
long suffering Irish people of Salem. He has brainwashed and tortured poor Patch into a Dimera mercenary and is currently plotting to have him kill brave Bo Brady and dispense suffering all over DOOL.
Philip Kiriakis has turned into a psycopath. Young Shawn Brady has impregnated a psycopathic hooker. Poor, kind, Marlena is being mercilessly tormented by the psycopathic Dimeras, as always.
Days has put together an amazingly good cast for a day time program. The writing and plots are first rate within the limits of day time drama. It is certainly better than at least 90% of Prime Time goop.

dirty

EOG Master

Days of Our Lives --- Elvis Jr. has magically aged 20 years and is leading the evil Stefano Dimera empire in it's endless tormenting of the good, kind, brave,
long suffering Irish people of Salem. He has brainwashed and tortured poor Patch into a Dimera mercenary and is currently plotting to have him kill brave Bo Brady and dispense suffering all over DOOL.
Philip Kiriakis has turned into a psycopath. Young Shawn Brady has impregnated a psycopathic hooker. Poor, kind, Marlena is being mercilessly tormented by the psycopathic Dimeras, as always.
Days has put together an amazingly good cast for a day time program. The writing and plots are first rate within the limits of day time drama. It is certainly better than at least 90% of Prime Time goop.

Stefano has left B & B so he will prolly show back up on Days sooner than later :cheers

ChalksR4Kids

EOG Enthusiast

Stefano is a fiend from Hell and will no doubt be tormenting poor Marlena even more than she is being tormented already.
I would also like to apologize to the Forum for misspelling psychopath numerous times in my previous post.

Have to admit that I use to like All My Children when I was younger. Susan Lucci was pretty sexy and they had some good storylines - especially after Adam Chandler's character started.

Guiding Light here! Please do not tell anyone but now that Tammy Winslow is dead and played off I am very upset and may not watch it as often.

d ray

EOG Dedicated

I watch Y&R almost every day. Jack running for senate??? good shit.

Johnny Detroit

EOG Senior Member

Days.

Not having a 9-5 and the wife being a happy homemaker it was always on. So I would catch bits and pieces and ask who is that, why did they do that, etc...

So one day I see some guy get wacked and asked her what happened and she explained the whole "Salem Stalker" spiel. Started following after that.

It is not set on TIVO.

Sad. I know........

Katie

EOG Master

dirty, what has victor newman been doing in the last few shows?

dirty

EOG Master

Brads Family was held in Nazi prison camps and his Mom survived the holocaust and she had knowledge of a artifact that was priceless.... Brad had to kill a few people when they kidnapped Sharon newman and was going to kill her....

Sheila came back after Plastic surgery to look like Phyllis and Lauren shot the shit out of her on Friday, we think, as she had kidnapped Phylis and her and Laurens New baby....been getting pretty damn good....

Paul found out about sheila in October and has had her locked in a Jail Cell in a Barn for the last few months....she escaped and caused lots of Havoc

Katie

EOG Master

Brads Family was held in Nazi prison camps and his Mom survived the holocaust and she had knowledge of a artifact that was priceless.... Brad had to kill a few people when they kidnapped Sharon newman and was going to kill her....

Sheila came back after Plastic surgery to look like Phyllis and Lauren shot the shit out of her on Friday, we think, as she had kidnapped Phylis and her and Laurens New baby....been getting pretty damn good....

Paul found out about sheila in October and has had her locked in a Jail Cell in a Barn for the last few months....she escaped and caused lots of Havoc[/QUOT

thanks, dirty! you've got a way with words, dude! lol

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Guiding Light Daisy's father comes to town to help her; there is substantial evidence against Cassie; Josh's news causes Reva to break down. CC Stereo

Looks serious today, dirty. :)

Katie

EOG Master

all i need is to get hooked on soap operas again. i haven't watched in years but they do sound good! i can't believe that josh and reva are still around!

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

In high school, we all watched General Hospital cuz it came on right after you got home from School...this was also back at the "Height" of the Luke/Laura adventures, with Helena Cassadine, and the left handed boy, the Ice Princess, and the weather machine....all good stuff...back then u had luke/laura/robert scorpio, anna devane, shawn and tiffany...good stuff.....thats when lucy coe first appeared as the sweet librarian, then we saw her "other" side....

also i remember some chick that married one of 2 twins, then turned out the twins were from some evil town, and they were actually the 2 that were killing people in port charles...it was good stuff back then...

eventually that wore off, but i stuck with AMC, and OLTL.......

have lost interest in the past few years, however, if i catch an episode on soapnet, it seems as though u can still pretty much keep track, but there is always a face or 2 u dont recognize.....kids have all aged 15 years in 3 years, etc.....

now its only Desperate Housewives, and occasionally Brothers and Sisters...

Used to also love DALLAS, MELROSE PLACE, and Dynasty

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

yeah dallas and dynasty were GOOD!!!

Dallas was one of my favorite shows of all time....

Especially the first 7-8 years.....it was so well done, and had great characters, and they evolved alot too...not just same old thing all along.....that was simply a great show..

The Devil

EOG Master

DOES READING DOC MERCERS POSTS IN THE POLITICAL FORUM CONSTITUTE WATCHING A SOAP OPERA...........

PRETTY MUCH THE SAME STORY....YOU CAN MISS A FEW WEEKS AND NOT REALLY MISS ANYTHING...................

Katie

EOG Master

you're not kidding! i had to have my weekly dose of dallas and the conniving jr!!!!

dirty

EOG Master

Damn Newman Plane went down and Nick and Sharon are on it... Over lake Michigan...

:3dgros3::bye:blah:gros3d8:

dirty

EOG Master

Damn...Sharon got off the plane before it took off cause the Photoshoot was Cancelled....

Nick is still missing... prolly dead as a fukkin door nail

d ray

EOG Dedicated

I can't believe this shit, i don't think I've ever seen victor cry.