Irvine @ Long Beach - Thursday

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
as for the entire big worst card:

SLO -8: NO WAY i lay this but NO WAY i want CSUN +8, either. these 2 met about 1 month ago and SLO GOT 6 - so now has there been a 14-point diff between the 2 since then? not sure. SLO is due for a clinker - this might be it. CSUN or no one for me - i choose the latter

UCSB -5.5: gotta wonder how much gas is left in the UOP tank? gotta think not much after the past few days and they spilled their guts out in stockton monday - but they do SUCK and i can see UCSB winning this one by a TON. but NO WAY do i lay this much with a team like ICSB - PASS!

The game I AM playing:

Long Beach -10 vs Irvine (Line currently available @ "The Pig"): NOT GONNA PASS THIS ONE! This is the MOTHER OF ALL FLAT SPOTS for LB. they had that great win monday and now less than 72 hours later play a 100% MEANINGLESS game against a school that still has an outside shot to move up in the BW standings. this game is LB's 3rd since last thursday and i highly doubt LB comes to play here. won't be shocked if they lose but will be shocked if they win by 2B digits. this one looks like a 5-7 point LB win AT MOST. This is a game i had circled for a little while hoping things would fall certain ways - and did they ever. Gimme Irvine +10 here and i am fairly confident i will cash this ticket

Re: Irvine @ Long Beach - Thursday

Just as I figured...you called it exactly like it was!!!! In fact they lead for most of the game but a cover is a cover!!! Thanx Winky!!:+money-8+

Da Creek

Coach LT

EOG Enthusiast

Winky, thanks for the Winner! Also thanks for the kind words in my thread to Shrink and General. Next time we see each other, the meal is on me. :cheersLT

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Winky, thanks for the Winner! Also thanks for the kind words in my thread to Shrink and General. Next time we see each other, the meal is on me. :cheersLT
if you are at the bahamas blast in jan - consider it a done deal

as for what i said about ya - those who REALLLLLLLLLY know me - know i speak my thoughts and am as blunt honest as it gets - so what i said about ya i meant it

for those who have NOT met Coach - one of the truly GREAT guys out there. if you have a problem with him it is YOU who has the problem - NOT him! as easy going and pleasant to be around as it gets - like me (yeah, right)

as for the winner - glad to help out - been on a nice run lately and wanna "ride it" while i can

i am expecting a game saturday in the big west to have a line that will be WAY OFF and be as easy a winner as the past 2 LB games have been for me. gimme the line i want and the pick will be up around 9-10A saturday

Winky...look forward to the pick...and as for someone who also knows you i would say you are direct and to the point and take no shit...and you luv you some womans!!!!...now as for as the Ol Coach...he is beyond any help...way way way too old!!!! LOL

Da Creek

Good job, winkyduck. And we'll all be waiting for that pick on Saturday.