Micelli Friday Action...

Re: Micelli Friday Action...

Man you are gonna be fine Micelli Vafancullo, in fact i am gonna tail you on the (10) canuis pick because i know you are hitting it...

easymoney

EOG Member

Hey Micelli, keep plugging away. You are too good of a capper to stay cold for long............GLT

thanks guys....been a rough week, both on the books and on the personal tip.

game tips soon...

N'Eastern U/59' 1st' (3) bookmaker

Talk about sweating a fuckin play.....20 sec's left w/ 57 points scored.
no 3-pters fuckers!!!!

HOLY SHIT I STARTED THE DAY WITH A WIN!!!! :houra
I QUIT I'M DONE FOR THE YEAR!!!!

ChicagoHotsides

EOG Veteran

Good luck Philly...

I've been looking awfully hard at the Canisius game myself along with a few others.

Best of luck to you sir and on a side note sorry to hear of your loss, I hope all is well with you.

:cocktail

munson15

I want winners...

I think you won because I went to the bank and didn't see the pick until the game started. Congrats anyway. And I too am sorry about the personal troubles.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

Talk about sweating a fuckin play.....20 sec's left w/ 57 points scored.
no 3-pters fuckers!!!!

nice call but it was more of a sweat than just that it was like 4 minutes to go and was sitting on 53

<table cellspacing="0" width="300"> <tbody><tr><td class="scores-whitebg-team">Delaware</td> <td class="scores-whitebg">22</td> <td class="scores-whitebg">03:55</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="scores-whitebg-team">Northeastern</td> <td class="scores-whitebg">31</td> <td class="scores-whitebg">1st H</td></tr></tbody> </table>
:cheers

nice call but it was more of a sweat than just that it was like 4 minutes to go and was sitting on 53

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 width=300><TBODY><TR><TD class=scores-whitebg-team>Delaware</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg>22</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg>03:55</TD></TR><TR><TD class=scores-whitebg-team>Northeastern</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg>31</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg>1st H</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
:cheers

No doubt, good thing is that Delaware eats up the whole shot clock before they miss...also scored 20 pts in the 1st 5 minutes of the half:LMAO
First close winner i've had in 2 weeks.

Previously posted...
Canisius-2 -120 (10)
Wisc,GB-3 (4)
N'Eastern U/59' 1st' (3) W

Adding:

Illinois,Chicago+6 -115 (2) bodog

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

micelli, do you think the MAAC tourny games tomorrow might be worth watching? They're held here in CT and I was thinking about going for the hell of it. Don't really want to though if it is going to be like watching intramural ball...

UofM...No doubt, get ur tix man. G-Brown from B'More (Loy,MD) is straight up nasty. He'll be worth the price of admission for the late game....

You will not be disappointed if you get to see the Manh/Siena game at 2pm.
Michael Haddix will be in a league of his own out there...
But the Jaspers have lots of ballers...Arturo Dubois and Darryl Crawford, both from Harlem can be an exciting pair to watch.

I've seen everyone i mentioned above live at one point in their careers,
if ur into college hoops like i am i wouldnt passup the opportunity.
2 of those guys will def be in the league.

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Micelli: Just curious why ya so hot on canisus? I no little about them, thanks.

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

Thanks for the input Micelli. Looks like the late game for tomorrow is sold out, so I'll be checking out the Manhattan/Siena game tomorrow afternoon. Should be a good time. I'll let you know how it goes...

msftkid

EOG Addicted

My friend you should eat you a steak so you will have plenty of energy for tomorrow. I see you found out noboby is immune from a short run AMBUSH however your talent will prevail my only suggestion might be to cut back on your units till we hit the INFLECTION POINT and then we will pump it up !!!!!! good luck my friend

my only suggestion might be to cut back on your units till we hit the INFLECTION POINT

i have a suffecent bankroll....i never play over my head.
When i see a play i like i will bang it reguardless of what kind of streak i am on. i don't throw 10 unit plays out often and refuse to let them go when i do see them....
Thanks for your suggestion, and i def know you are speaking to me as a friend. However, i've been in this game a long time and know when to pull back the reigns.
Tonight my friend, was not that night....
I ate those prokchops you sent me last night, WOW!!
Expect an order from me when i am thru with these. :cheers

msftkid

EOG Addicted

Thats the spirt you cant be genuine without the HEART of a LION !! You have a fundemental analysis that you have confidence in and your system doesnt know you lost the last game just like dice have no memory!! You always have good rational answers to everybodys questions which instill confidence.

Thanks Micelli....those 10* are golden....the Ramen I had been choking down the last several days was getting old! 4 straight on the 10*.....got a call from Cris or Greek yet?:party