Friday HoopZ

ok ya'll know i normally go easy on fridays but not today. Matter a fact im gonna play play a shitload of games probably and i'll be adding them throughout the day...

W&M -4(120)- quite frankly i am playing this one to help get me thru my early morning workday...

A pee pee -2(120)

Cansius -2(120)

UofM2003

EOG Addicted
Re: Friday HoopZ

You guys are both on W&M? Well I guess that means that I am just going to have to lay some money on them as well.

Hope you guys are having a good morning. It is raining like a motherfucker here in CT...

let ya know how the morning is after the W&M game...but we should be fine there....just waiting for my slow ass book to release a couple of NBA 1st qtrs that i am ready to hammer...

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

Thanks for the quarters, Shady.

Didn't get to see any of the action, but it looks like W&M had an awesome first half huh?

Thanks for the quarters, Shady.

Didn't get to see any of the action, but it looks like W&M had an awesome first half huh?

i watched the whole game and i cant believe i actually put money on a team as bad as W&M? i feel 10 iq points dumber than when i woke up this morning.

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

yea what can you do though. Hindsight's 20/20. I'm just glad I didn't watch it. Sounds like they played horribly

seriously i think my rec squad coulda covered the spread against those jokers...

oh well not how i like to start the day. But i think it's gonna get better.

I can't see how my remaining plays go 2-2 at WORST though and a sweep would not suprise me at all...

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

Are the canisius/st. peters and iona/rider games worth watching? I might go watch if I can find tickets. Apparently the games are here in CT and I don't have anything else to do tonight...

they are one of the fastest starting home teams in the League...they play great D and hinrich and gordon always come out gunning...have cashed them all year....

I'll be honest the raptors have just recently made themselves into my system. I wasnt playing them early in the year, but i kept looking up and seeing them jump out on people and decided to give them a chance. They have done really well though at home in 1st qtrs given the correct line and competition...

Are the canisius/st. peters and iona/rider games worth watching? I might go watch if I can find tickets. Apparently the games are here in CT and I don't have anything else to do tonight...

your asking the wrong guy, i think Micelli could answer that question better...But if you have money on the game then hell how couldit not be fun?

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

Oh yea, I forgot micelli is all about those maac schools. I think they are sold out for tonight anyway. May have to go tomorrow instead...

Good Luck Shady. On the 1stQ games....Hope we have a big weekend. Could def use one.

i hear ya bro...i need you to cap your ass off for tommorrow, i wont be around tonight or tommorrow morning, so i will most likely just be tailing on all my action tommorrow...let's hit em hard...

Pounded Toronto and Bulls 1st qtr. Ready to dance?:dancefool

oh I'm ready buddy! i love those 2! they are the right teams, agaisnt the right competition and the right lines...they may or may not cash but they are the optimum conditions i look for when cappin these...

and i'm still not happy with you...

Also guys if these 1st qtrs hit or split and your looking for another one to play later i would DEFINETlLY play the Suns if you can get it at 2. My Book is fucking scared to release a 1st qtr suns play so i cant play it...and i'm not happy about it!!!

Bobby Bacala

EOG Senior Member

what a bullshit ending to the raptors first quarter..........raptors don't score a point in the final 3 minutes of the quarter.:hung

jesus... one more bucket at any point and we cover. Our 2 losses this week are by a combined 1pt...unreal i got up to change outta my work clothes figuring it was money in the bank and i come back and nearly kicked my monitor in...

yea good on call that one poker.

Looks like the Bulls are doin the damn thang...and your canisuis is lookin pretty good too, knew you was hittin that shit thanks...:cheers

things going prettty good and the books gave me Suns -2 1st.qtr so gonna hit this real quick hopefully press late...

yea good on call that one poker.

Looks like the Bulls are doin the damn thang...and your canisuis is lookin pretty good too, knew you was hittin that shit thanks...:cheers

things going prettty good and the books gave me Suns -2 1st.qtr so gonna hit this real quick hopefully press late...

im on that shady good luck:cheers

Pushed the Suns. Gonna call it another winning day and play some cards. Poker come thru if you want to mayn...

lets get some more money tommorrow boyz...