Lawrence

ms panther

EOG Senior Member
Hey man whats up. someone trying to get up with you. she has started posting on eog look for Trouble

ms panther:hung

Re: Lawrence

Trouble<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_625004", true); </SCRIPT> ........i know this! i have already asked him! and, ive seen the pics! u were easily the hottest female at the bash! in fact i started a whole entire thread on who you were!:cheers

Trouble

EOG Enthusiast

you wouldnt have a chance...im tons of trouble i mean law cant keep up...and i know you did shawn i read it...

Trouble

EOG Enthusiast

ha ha...no i mean you wouldnt have a chance because i dont know you...and well law is my type but i guess im not his type...oh well his lost i guess

mofome

Banned

ha ha...no i mean you wouldnt have a chance because i dont know you...and well law is my type but i guess im not his type...oh well his lost i guess

his lost indeed.

whats your type? here, check out my myspace page and rock out.

www.myspace.com/volsmet

maybe when law sees you talking with gotti and myself he will get :+whipping and come back for your love.

:houra :houra :houra

Trouble<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_625027", true); </SCRIPT> .....can u look past the fact that i have a wife and 3 kids? remember....i love sucking toes!!!!:+clueless

Trouble

EOG Enthusiast

lol...well thats alot to take on...and law might get jealous if you get to them before him...lol

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Law, run for your life, she is already sounding a lil possesive!!:doh1

but, on a positive note, shes in on a friday night, no lil gotti's chasing after her :finger004

Last edited:

Trouble

EOG Enthusiast

umm idk maybe...but im not possesive...just dont understand why guys tell a woman they like her and then stop calling that sounds a little retarded on the mans part right...well lets just say i have on the weekends that i dont have to compete...

mofome

Banned

so trouble, are you ready to break up with law and date me and gotti?

:+clueless

:eye:

Tuckman

Uh Poster

umm idk maybe...but im not possesive...just dont understand why guys tell a woman they like her and then stop calling that sounds a little retarded on the mans part right...well lets just say i have on the weekends that i dont have to compete...

i might have said that to if it woulda gotten my noodle wet, i am sure he had a motive like most guys do :houra

Trouble

EOG Enthusiast

to bad he didnt get his noodle wet then...nevermind you wouldnt get it...but anyways...mofome your a hottie...

Trouble

EOG Enthusiast

sorry i meant to say i have fun on the weekends most of the time...like going out with my friends and party at bars and stuff...im on my college track team so i compete on the weekends...

Tuckman

Uh Poster

ohhh there ya go mo, u can be the leftovers to lawerence...Poor lawerence is not even around to defend himself...

btw mo, that site sucks...

mofome

Banned

ohhh there ya go mo, u can be the leftovers to lawerence...Poor lawerence is not even around to defend himself...

btw mo, that site sucks...

myspace? or my page?

yeah, i need leftovers, i cant get girls on my own. i take what i can. i thought this one girl liked me once, but it was just deeds.