Gotti wins big at 5DIMES

real nice speech Shawn,
good job buddy!
-105:cheers

-105<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_623587", true); </SCRIPT> .................. I WON THE CONTEST! THANKED EVRYONE! STARTED A SPECIAL 5 DIMES THREAD!

BUT DIDNT GET MY $300?:whatever: :whatever: :whatever: :whatever:

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
Re: 5Dimes $6K Three Team Parlay NHL Face-Off- FEBRUARY WINNERS INSIDE!!

Shawn I got everyone's info. Be patient. Tonight or tomorrow the latest

Lawrence<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_623609", true); </SCRIPT> ...............NO LAWRENCE! ITS NOT FAIR! JUST TELL THE TRUTH! 1 OF 2 THINGS HAPPENED......

1. YOU STOLE MY $300 AND BOUGHT COCAINE

2. YOU STOLE MY $300 AND SPENT IT ON HOOKERS

:+crying-5 :+crying-5 :+crying-5 :+crying-5 :+crying-5 :+crying-5 :+crying-5 :+crying-5

Shawn I got everyone's info. Be patient. Tonight or tomorrow the latest

Lawrence<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_623609", true); </SCRIPT> ...........you aint sent the info yet!!! and thats a fact!!! you lazy ass bastard!!:finger004 :finger004 :finger004

why they ever hired you as a mod....:med3d-ennuye: :med3d-ennuye: :med3d-ennuye:

im goona drink a couple more 40 oz of old e..then im hoping in the caddy and heading to miami-dade county and taking my $300 outta yo ass!:violent: :violent: :violent:

dirty

EOG Master

Shawn Your act wears thin.... If I was him I wouldn't send the information til next week out of spite.... Enough is enough....

dirty..........hey chris..... now you know that i know that you know that its all good!

but why you wanna piss on me?:+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless

all 3 winners sent thier respective emails....

bottom line.....the kid dont do his job!!!!:cheers

dirty

EOG Master

They can't credit you tonite no ways...our contact is an outside representative that is only there during the days....

Shawn Your act wears thin.... If I was him I wouldn't send the information til next week out of spite.... Enough is enough....

dirty<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_623737", true); </SCRIPT> ...........ok! my act wears thin? he dont hafta send the info in! its cool! ill just call and talk to tony about it. unlike most of your posters that win contests im actually a customer at the books! but its cool chris! you ask people to post up 4 a contest? then spend time capping in said contest...then when u win the contest and ask where your money is you get treated the way u r treating me!thanks chris! you treat me soooo well!! :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

dirty

EOG Master

do what you want Shawn I don't give a rats ass.... We have to go thru our outside contact... Don't threaten Buddy...just do it...

dirty

EOG Master

Matter of Fact why don't you wait til tomorrow afternoon and we will get on Conference Call with him.....

dirty.........its ok chris!! i enjoy you treating me so well!!! your da man buddy!

your da boss!!:cheers

dirty<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_623753", true); </SCRIPT> ........chris, just for the record! when were the january winners paid?:+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless

dirty

EOG Master

He made the mistake of waiting on an email from someone who did not respond. For several Months now we have waited for all contest winners to send their info so we get them paid at one time. This is done as a request from the books. It makes it easier. Sorry, for the inconvenience of that one Mistake. I told you it will not happen again, and it will not. You will be paid when after Lawrence sends the Info to our contact and She sends it over to 5Dimes. When that happens then your accounts will be credited. They have a outside company handle this stuff so their CS representatives don't have to deal with it. When that

dirty

EOG Master

dirty.........its ok chris!! i enjoy you treating me so well!!! your da man buddy!

your da boss!!:cheers

What about the way you are treating Lawrence and how it looks for 5Dimes and EOG... but that doesn't matter as long as you can pitch your hissy fits and act like a Ass... All is good I suppose... you act like a 3 year old you get treated like one.. you have been stalking him all over several threads over the $300 in a contest that was only graded a few hours ago

dirty<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_623767", true); </SCRIPT> ..............i hope a 500 pound hooker with crabs sits on ur face!!:+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3

check ur email:cheers

What about the way you are treating Lawrence and how it looks for 5Dimes and EOG... but that doesn't matter as long as you can pitch your hissy fits and act like a Ass... All is good I suppose... you act like a 3 year old you get treated like one.. you have been stalking him all over several threads over the $300 in a contest that was only graded a few hours ago

well then great!!!! im a big sweaty asshole!

fuck...i was breaking his balls!!!

and you should know i like starting some shit!!

if you dont know me by now.....you will never ever know me!!!:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

mofome

Banned
Re: Gotti wins big at 5DIMES

i love shawn, but giving shit over the contests is poop. lawman, deeds, and the guys are good guys, it will all get taken care of in time. no need to rush people or make them feel bad when they are doing their best.

:nono

mofome<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_624367", true); </SCRIPT> ....what about all that you shit told me bout deeds on messanger?:+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless

people who live in glass houses.........shouldnt throw stones:cheers

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :+excited- :+excited- :+excited- :+excited- :+excited- :+excited- :+excited- :+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3

mofome

Banned

mofome<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_624367", true); </SCRIPT> ....what about all that you shit told me bout deeds on messanger?:+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless

people who live in glass houses.........shouldnt throw stones:cheers

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

1) i havent talked to you on messenger in 7 months or more
2) all i have said about deeds is that he and i used to :+whipping a lot. but, as ive always said here and everywhere else, deeds is a good cat.

:houra :houra :houra

you're just upset b/c little panther is mine.