The landscape of homeowners .... its gonna get real ugly !

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Edward Booker is one of nearly 3 million homeowners with adjustable-rate mortgages who've had trouble paying their bills. And, like Booker, many of them won't be able to refinance their loans once the interest rates start rising. At that point, they'll have to tighten their belts, sell their homes or lose them through foreclosure.

This month, the mortgage payment on Booker's Chicago home rose $200, to about $1,300. It'll go up again in September. He wants to refinance, but he fell behind on payments after his wife died of cancer in 2005, so no lender wants to take the risk.

"I'm just trying to hold onto my house until I can figure out something else to do," says Booker, 58, a former rail-car inspector who's on disability.

Since the start of the year, more lenders have been shutting their doors to people such as Booker, just as those homeowners' interest rates are rising. They're slashing the "Bad credit? No problem" types of loan programs, known as subprime, that helped fuel the housing boom. And they're raising the bar for homeowners and first-time buyers to qualify for new loans

http://www.usatoday.com/money/economy/housing/2007-03-0...

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated
Re: The landscape of homeowners .... its gonna get real ugly !

At you're safe. I checked and mobile home financing isn't going up anytime soon. :+excited-

Most of these people purchased more home than they could afford to begin
with. People in this country are ignorant about economics.
I feel sorry for nobody that puts themselves in an adjustable
mortgage.
CAN YOU SAY SUCKER!
:dancefool

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Bunker:

Real simple ... I can buy your ass 100,000X over

You have no clue Chump

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead colSpan=2>03-05-07 06:44 PM</TD></TR><TR title="Post 628339" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>doc mercer</TD><TD class=alt2>Bunker:

Real simple ... I can buy your ass 100,000X over

You have no clue Chump</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

ROFLMFAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok Jerry, I guess they paid you well for the movie rights to your life story. I heard ole Mel Gibson overpaid a lot of times for movie rights and I guess what I heard was correct. ROFLMFAO SOME MORE!

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

You have no clue do ya???

UNLIKE YOUR ASS ..... I dont have a job

UNLIKE YOUR ASS ..... I dont worry about $$$

UNLIKE YOUR ASS ... I got a College Degree

UNLIKE YOUR ASS .... I can locate Iraq on the world atlas

SONNY .... stay on your end of the ship as you are gonna BE A "TAD BIT"
Over your head going head to head with me

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post628642 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 03-05-07, 09:37 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #6 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>doc mercer<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_628642", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Dedicated

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_628642 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: The landscape of homeowners .... its gonna get real ugly !
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>You have no clue do ya???

UNLIKE YOUR ASS ..... I dont have a job

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Sorry to hear that, Jerry. I'll do some searching and see if we can hook you up. Can you spell your name? Can you work a broom? If so, I think we'll have something for you later in the week. Hang in there and don't spend all of your food stamps, ok? The EOG takes care of our own even if you're the town idiot. All that counts is that you're 'our town idiot'. :cheers

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Bunker:

How do you feel every day asking the following:

"Is that a big or small bag of fries with that order of cheeseburgers?"

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

Probably about the same as you asking "Do you want me to swallow Mr Bush or can I spit it out this time? " every day.

Don't be embarressed, Doc, we all know you're a closet Republican. All of this facade of hating Bush is just a cover for you to investigate the EOG. You're not fooling any of us.