I need ideas where to have my daughters 5th B-day party

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Any ideas? The cook scheduled Chucky Cheese, but the place is a dive and they want $10 per child in attendance and we will have around 20. It is to cold to have outdoors so I need to come up with a good plan for The Cook. Maybe you can help me.

Thanks

The Devil

EOG Master
Re: I need ideas where to have my daughters 5th B-day party

Any ideas? The cook scheduled Chucky Cheese, but the place is a dive and they want $10 per child in attendance and we will have around 20. It is to cold to have outdoors so I need to come up with a good plan for The Cook. Maybe you can help me.

Thanks

CHUCKY CHEESE IS NICE BY ME, BUT THEY ARE CROOKS WITH THE FRIGGIN TOKENS.......THE KIDS LOVE IT THOUGH.......GRAMPA IS LIKE A TOKEN DISPENSING MACHINE THERE............

HERE IS AN IDEA PETE.......WE HAVE PLENTY OF CLOWNS HERE, ONE OF THEM SHOULD LIVE NEAR YOU........

5 pin bowling,video arcade or swimming always works for us:smokesmal

michael777

EOG Dedicated

I need ideas where to have my daughters 5th B-day party .... turfway park :D

Is it out of the question to have it inside your house ?

Have it at Turfway Park. Get one of those skyboxes for the group that Pete Rose use to sit in and make his bets from! It will be a great party.

depends on how tight you tie them together I guess:LMAO

Sorry, didn't know how he was living.
By the way, I think the record to put in an old Wolksvagen was 22 people..:)

The Devil

EOG Master

Sorry, didn't know how he was living.
By the way, I think the record to put in an old Wolksvagen was 22 people..:)

DID THAT INCLUDE THE TRUNK???

SECOND QUESTION.......DID THEY HAVE THOSE JAPANESE TRAIN GUYS STUFFING THEM IN????

The General

No way I can have it in the house. Not enough room and the chucky cheese is just not good here. Turfway Park would be great really, but it is 1.5 hours away.

The General

Also, it's not the $10 per head that bothers me, but the place is just not that good. I'm willing to pay whatever for a good time (She's only 5 once). I got to have it local though so everyone will be able and come.

Yes, the trunk was included.
No japanese, just some crazy students who needed some extra cash...

Blondie

EOG Master

General,
We just had a party for the girls' birthday last year (twin 6 yr olds), and had around 30 kids there. I would highly recommend the bowling alley. Many times they will cut a good deal on large groups (ask if drink are included). WE had theirs last about two hours, one hour for bowling and one hour to open presents, eat cake and ice cream, and to do the pinata.
If you do take them bowling 1. make sure they can bowl in their socks 2. make sure the place has bumper guards 3. make sure there are plenty of adults. Sometimes they have a room where you can have the party, if so that makes it MUCH easier to contain them and the mess.
GOOD LUCK!!!!

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

GET ONE OF THEM THINGS AND HANG IT UP IN THE GARAGE AND YA SMASH IT WITH A BAT AND CANDY ETC GOS FLYEN EVERWHERE AND KIDS GO SCRAMBLEN THE BIGTIME. I REMember going batchit over em .long ago .

Blondie

EOG Master

Nedrow,
Anymore many of the pi?atas have strings at the bottom the kids pull on and then the candy comes out (does make it nice though when you are in a public place and there is no place to hang it so some unsuspecting person has to hold it!)

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

5 is old enuf to learn about the "birds and the bees"

take them to the local strip joint so some can see where they will be working in about 13i-ish years

the babes will flock to you with all those kids and the chance for a 3-some with one of the dancers and the cook is a definite possibility

i also sense you might get more fathers of the girls to show up, too

you can thank me later for this

The General

take them to the local strip joint so some can see where they will be working in about 13i-ish years

:doh1 :doh1 :doh1

:D :(

:+clueless

The General

The bowling alley may be good. I have one 1/4 mile up road and they have a pizza restaurant inside. Going to call.

The General

Only weekdayz for Bowling this month because of special events on weekends. Still may work in the afternoon.

General,

We just had my 7 year old's party at "Pump It Up" here in Edmond.

There were plenty of five year old's there, as well as 3 and four year olds since my youngest is almost four and her friends and some relatives and friends' brothers/sisters attended.

It was like 200 dollars for two hours with all the kids we had, maybe 250, but the kids freakin' loved it!

Basically, it's three big rooms. You get 40 minutes in each room. The first two are full of air up equipment like slides, a moon walk, a boxing ring, a joust, an obstacle course, etc.

The best part is, ADULTS CAN PLAY TOO!

The last room is a party room where you have cake and ice cream and all that stuff.

If they have something like that in your area I would highly recommend it.

Give the kids a nap and wake them up before you leave. Have the party about 4 or 4:30. Feed them after you leave, and they ARE OUT as soon as they hit the pillow. WEAR 'EM DOWN BABY! That's my motto.

Unfortunately, the joust thing (whatever it's called, like on American Gladiator) and the Boxing wore me the heck out. My brother was there, and it's always a competition so we had to "go" a few. I think it was probably a draw.

My dad kicked my ass in air hockey though. The old man is good!

The General

Called Golden Corral and they said they can accommodate easily and no charge for private room if we are eating and they will make anything we want like pizzas and punch and even cake. That sounds like a plan.
<!-- / message -->

The General

I thought about a church rec center but had not thought about OTB. LOL

The General

Called Golden Corral and they said they can accommodate easily and no charge for private room if we are eating and they will make anything we want like pizzas and punch and even cake. That sounds like a plan.
<!-- / message -->

Each kid only $1.99 a head all they can eat also. Nice offer from GC. They lust for my promotion of their buffet over the McDonald's Egg McMuffin. ;)

I have a 5 year old too pete how fast they grow up wow

Dev,
HERE IS AN IDEA PETE.......WE HAVE PLENTY OF CLOWNS HERE, ONE OF THEM SHOULD LIVE NEAR YOU........[/quote]

So true Dev,
now that is................ funny man! :LMAO

good-stuff eog@
:+textinb3

Pete, they have one in Evansville. Don't know how far away you are or how much you want to spend but here's a link:

Evansville - Pump It Up Party

At only 1.99 a pop and all you can eat plus a private room, Golden Corral sounds like a heckova deal.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

the Golden Corral seems like the perfect fit for you Gen, but i thought the party was for your kid? ;)

dirty

EOG Master

Pete I have had Bday Parties with My 2 and 4 other Nieces or Nephews... we have had them everywhere from a Place Called Jump Zone where they have all these big ass air filled things they play and slide on to Chuck E Cheese to the Bowling alley to McDonalds.... and Every Kids we have has the most fun at McDonalds. It is around 10 Bucks a Kid but that includes everything....

for Some reason those kids just love that playground at McDonalds....

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here

Buffalo Wild Wings

nah seriously, several suggestions off the top of my head

Oogles and Googles
Whispering Meadows
Sport Bowl (loved bumper bowling)

and the others aforementioned

The General

Ok I love it when a plan comes together.

All is scheduled and ready to go. Added a 1 hour Magician show, also. Thanks for all input.

dirty

EOG Master

Hired the Magician to keep the kids Occupied why he is betting the Horsies :cocktail:cocktail:cocktail

The General

:finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :finger004