eog and sharp105 will announce

several new deals on the table this week,
that we have worked out with some of :3dapplaudir: the big-Books including a pinny- bases- deal,that you will love!

Starting tomorrow :houra stay tuned to the eog your source for inside information and best deals in the business!

only from eog wise (no♦s)@
:+textinb3

Hal01

EOG Veteran
Re: eog and sharp105 will announce

-105, General sent you my email address the other day. Shoot me an email.

Thanks, Hal01

hope it involves cris/bookmakers

Ace,
YES, by all means cris and it includes... "all the big boys" here in Costa Rica!
5dimes holly and so on....

professional grade

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

Still no answer on -105's ownership in the EOG. Just wondering why he's putting 'deals' together if doesn't own a piece of the place.

Is this the same as when mofome said he was offered a moderator position here?

Ace

EOG Veteran

Ace,
YES, by all means cris and it includes... "all the big boys" here in Costa Rica!
5dimes holly and so on....

professional grade
thank you sir

NO, just one of SHRINKS altar ego's......LOL

hey ask,
last week I was being called everything from a fraud a fuck you name it , get the picture.
then I give the boys like 5 or 6 big-winners in a row, now every one wonders .... -105?

I can say this buddy....I'm only 1/2 the man shrink is ...why?

I lay only value@
:smokesmal

Last edited:

dirty

EOG Master

-105 is not Shrink....god you guys just want a conspiracy don't ya... this was the biggest thing posted at that Cesspool OGD... they have nothing better to do than start Bullshit when you got 3 new threads a week going up :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

Why would people think that hes Shrink. Shrink is not as egotistical as this guy. While Shrink is a great capper and an intelligent person, he never tells anyone who will listen how smart he is.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

dirty? is -105 just some newbie who did a google search and found eog.com recently??? or do you have a sneaky feeling that you know him or know of him from past forum dealings??

Still no answer on -105's ownership in the EOG. Just wondering why he's putting 'deals' together if doesn't own a piece of the place.

Hey arch,

No I am not and would not take it if it were a paying job either jesus!:+textinb3

No I am not Shrink no I am not SQ......ges.
I just enjoy what I do which is smack these bookies and like to share the "inside stuff" (right-side plays and deals) with my buddies back home.....

tell you gys what why don't I move over to that ......other forum I am sure they are not such fucking cry babies !

(1) of the orig wise-guys
:smokesmal

Last edited:

here ya go .....
Lose on your on then.... most of you do that very well anyway!

riding-off sharp

-105 is not Shrink....god you guys just want a conspiracy don't ya... this was the biggest thing posted at that Cesspool OGD... they have nothing better to do than start Bullshit when you got 3 new threads a week going up :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Hey dirt,
Im done here fu-sk these babies buddy!

Professional value

thank you sir

Hey ACE,
It would be a pleasure helping you win everyweek buddy and FREE!
Why because I can,do and will!

have dirty shoot you my private mail- box-addy and I will send you a winner daily if you like buddy np.

I am not getting involved with these babies anymore here my friend, fuckin day care is what I see here most any way.

sharp

thanks K,
I just do not need this shit trust me buddy, been doing this almost 30 years now don't need to prove nothing buddy!

Like I said there are just a few guys that I give a shit about on here and I hope all the other fucks lose every fuc.. day now bcause of their crap!

General and his upper-brass are worth popping in and readding a thread or 2 now and then tho do like all them, but don't know buddy, just don't know.

I will say this, I am going to go out to the parking lot here just like everyday,
climb in my big 4 door Benz and motor home to my wife and 5 babies at the end of each day and with a much bigger- bank roll than yesterday period, wondering why I would even waste my energy trying to help the SQ population and for free is the worse- part.

could not be SQ if I worked@it

Last edited:

dirty

EOG Master

Hey dirt,
Im done here fu-sk these babies buddy!

Professional value

No need to let the OGD Cesspool thread of the week get you down man... They are the same ones that allowed posts that said we faked Glaken's death to get attention...Total Scuzzbuckets over at that place....

yea,
no problem Dirty thanks man! I got several mercedes sittin out here, a new Bemmer and Audi as well should we give one of these away to one of these poor fucks?

square

Last edited:

Dirty, You are a little to harsh on the OGD guys. Percentage wise they have the sharpest posters of any of the forums. Also, many of the other forum owners and mods post there. If they don't post there, they at least read it.

To be honest OGD is a totally different site then EOG since they don't care about leading posters to books. That isn't there thing. Basically they call out everyones bullshit right or wrong. So even if they only have 3 threads up a week its kinda like a National Enquirer most people read it even if they won't admit it. It's kinda like the small local dive bar that only crazy old regulars go to until you find out that at times there is alot of truth to what is being said.

As for the -105 being Shrink thing personally I couldn't care less but what do you expect people to think when back in the old days it was pretty common knowledge that he had Ghost's and yes men spining things left and right. Maybe a leopard does change it spots but then again maybe not. Either way if he didn't act this way in the past then people wouldn't jump to conclusion.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

-105 is in no way employed, ghost of an employee nor has any ownership of/with EOG. He should introduce himself for who he is, IMO. We can all get along and keep building the community if we desire. If you let even 10 posters of 25 active run you off, then you are in the wrong place anyhow. Hope that helps.

munson15

I want winners...

105, sorry to hear that you are not being treated w/ respect. Just knowing that you are attempting to bring some good humor, and good news to the biz when things have been so tough recently is a breath of fresh air.

munson15

I want winners...

General, if you are saying that 105 should just grin and bear it, I disagree. He is trying to lift the dialogue and seems to have the clout to get things done in our behalf (see the Cascade software change he engineered, literally overnight). There needs to be a little more respect for someone who, in my opinion, is trying his damndest to help people.

but I'm only a private General,
so I don't have to go awol and can stay in this mans army?

I do want to change my name tho if you will then...just until I make $Buck-private atleast sir.

square
:+clueless

Last edited:

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

I wish you nuttin but best 105. Never said otherwise on forum nor in private.

dirty

EOG Master

Dirty, You are a little to harsh on the OGD guys. Percentage wise they have the sharpest posters of any of the forums. Also, many of the other forum owners and mods post there. If they don't post there, they at least read it.

Very easy to have a good percentage when you have 4-5 Posters...and your opinion of a good poster or National Enquirer Type Poster must be the same.. nothing but BS and Shit starting over there....

Sure every Mod has to read it, because you don't want to be Blindsided by the Next Bullshit Accusations they come up with... Not hard to figure that one out :cheers:cheers

tell you gys what why don't I move over to that ......other forum I am sure they are not such fucking cry babies !
Will you be moving in your Benz, Audi or Motorhome?

Take your talk and do the walk. C ya!

Will you be moving in your Benz, Audi or Motorhome?

Take your talk and do the walk. C ya!

:LMAO gona drag that yat shrink put up the other-day for the eog cruise (thats mine too) and fold-up my te-pee and go to that other little forum i guess....smuck

whats so funny lil mr hoffa, you most likely can't even afford to
"Pay Attention" if the truth really were know pal!

square as a box
:+clueless

Sorry for the ignorant ?, but who are the OGD guys?

You'll get two different answers. One from people who hate them one from people who think they are entertaining.

OGD is "run" by Shrinks former right hand man at therx who quit for various reasons. He started a website that was pretty much bullshit free where anything goes and like it or not exposes alot of behind the scenes crap that take place with sites like these. Some on the money some not. Some people bitching about things that happen many years ago who can't let it go. Some people exposing wrongs within this "industry" and then some people like me who just like to shoot the shit.