General, Shrink, Dirty, and Shortbus all sweat it out....

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
While Hacheman and I sit back and relax, as selection sunday nears...

While i think Tex Tech, ODU, and Georgia Tech all make it, i doubt Ok State will...unless they make a huge run in conf tourney...

however, both Florida and Indiana are in....:dancefool

As for Lawrence, well, i dont think Miami is gonna sneak in..:+textinb3

Dont sweat too much guys, hache and I are rootin for ya...:LMAO

dirty

EOG Master
Re: General, Shrink, Dirty, and Shortbus all sweat it out....

I hope Tech makes it.... Damn.. would hate to see this late season run go to waste and end up in the NIT.... Okie state has no prayer if they get beat by a yard dog tonite (they were down by 30 earlier..)

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

I hope Tech makes it.... Damn.. would hate to see this late season run go to waste and end up in the NIT.... Okie state has no prayer if they get beat by a yard dog tonite (they were down by 30 earlier..)

o i didnt see that....yeah, then they are dead for sure, barring a big 12 conf tourney title.....

Well at least all the mods (except lawrence) are alive and in action...

dirty

EOG Master

They have cut it to a respectable 12 now with 30 seconds...

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Tech should go NIT really. No chance at the NCAA.

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated

:LMAO Got that right...no sweating the post-season over here...not even good enough for the NIT :dunk

dirty

EOG Master

Tech should go NIT really. No chance at the NCAA.

Can't argue that either General with only 2 road wins and 2 on Neutral courts all year....If you are talking Ga Tech...

Texas Tech shouldn't go just because

Worst Case scenario for ODU is that they are a #1 SEED in NIT TOURNEY.

And if they play well, I get to go to 3 more HOME GAMES against decent teams with the possibility of seeing The Devil and Madcapper again at the Garden...:party

The Devil

EOG Master

GEEZ IF THAT'S THE CASE I HOPE THEY MAKE IT TO THE NCAA'S......

The Devil

EOG Master

WAS KIDDING KEN.......AT LEAST IF YOU COME UP I CAN HAVE LUNCH ON YOU AGAIN AND MEET YOUR GREAT MOM 1 MORE TIME....

OSU has no chance in hell of winning the big 12 tournament. No team has ever won it having to play four days, and as thin as they are, it makes it even more difficult.

They WILL beat Nebraska on Thursday, you can mark that down...

But they have no chance of beating aTm on Friday.

They may turn down an NIT bid.

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated

:LMAO Got that right...no sweating the post-season over here...not even good enough for the NIT :dunk
We still stink, but a nice SU victory as DD dogs..
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR align=middle bgColor=#dedec6><TD width=10 height=18> </TD><TD class=yspscores align=middle></TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=5></TD><TD class=yspscores width=30>1</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=5></TD><TD class=yspscores width=30>2</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=5></TD><TD class=yspscores align=right width=38>Total</TD><TD class=yspscores width=55></TD><TD class=ysptblbdr2 width=1 rowSpan=5></TD></TR><TR class=yspwhitebg><TD colSpan=9 height=1></TD></TR><TR class=ysptblclbg5 align=middle><TD width=10 height=23> </TD><TD class=yspscores align=left>Miami (FL) </TD><TD class=yspscores>37</TD><TD class=yspscores>30</TD><TD class=ysptblclbg6 align=right>67 </TD><TD class=ysptblclbg6 align=right>Final </TD></TR><TR class=yspwhitebg><TD colSpan=2></TD><TD colSpan=4 height=1></TD><TD class=ysptblclbg6 colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR class=ysptblclbg5 align=middle><TD width=10 height=23></TD><TD class=yspscores align=left>(17) Maryland </TD><TD class=yspscores>24</TD><TD class=yspscores>38</TD><TD class=ysptblclbg6 align=right>62 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

dirty

EOG Master

GT is out if they lose this one...down 2 with 30 seconds left

And ODU'S RPI climbs up to 35 baby....

ODU IS IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

While Hacheman and I sit back and relax, as selection sunday nears...

While i think Tex Tech, ODU, and Georgia Tech all make it, i doubt Ok State will...unless they make a huge run in conf tourney...

however, both Florida and Indiana are in....:dancefool

Dont sweat too much guys, hache and I are rootin for ya...:LMAO

Surprisingly enough, all of the "mod crew" made it.....except for Lawrence's Hurricanes, but they werent a bubble team...all of the "bubbles" made it through, making for a happy day at EOG...

dirty

EOG Master

I am in Total Shock that GT got in.....