eog and sharp105 will announce

Re: eog and sharp105 will announce

:LMAO gona drag that yat shrink put up the other-day for the eog cruise (thats mine too) and fold-up my te-pee and go to that other little forum i guess....smuck

whats so funny lil mr hoffa, you most likely can't even afford to
"Pay Attention" if the truth really were know pal!

square as a box
:+clueless
Whatever the fuck you're talking about... Please tell us all what the "truth" is oh wise one.

Rainbow and I haven't agreed on anything here, but we both saw your B.S. coming from a mile away.

And as for Cascade changing the software on this joker's behest, that was common knowledge a week ago.

Jimmy Hoffa<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_628596", true); </SCRIPT> .............. square as a box:+signs15- :+signs15- :+signs15- :+signs15-

Ace

EOG Veteran

Hey ACE,
It would be a pleasure helping you win everyweek buddy and FREE!
Why because I can,do and will!

have dirty shoot you my private mail- box-addy and I will send you a winner daily if you like buddy np.

I am not getting involved with these babies anymore here my friend, fuckin day care is what I see here most any way.

sharp
i shall do that -----all of our goals should be to beat the man---nothing more and nothing less----thanks again

Gotti- I just took a little posting break.

Dirty- Things are slow now at OGD but some of the best posters have been hired at other sites. Because of this it is very slow there but they do call out the BS and post the best info from all the sites.

I agree that there are only a couple of posts per day now but Pancho, Drunkguy and Uncle B left. They are top 3 posters at any forum and all were regular posters at the RX. Peep and Uncle B were mods at the RX.

EOG has become the best of all forums because they do have guys that are the most knowledgeable in the industry such as JC. Shrink and General also know what they are talking about but you have to admit that they can change opinions in a heart beat and are infuenced big time by $. On the other hand some of the worst are here.

.I still like to read what they post because I think Shrink is the #1 guy for knowledge on the books.

I like this place much better than the RX as posts are allowed to stand even if other sites are mentioned. EOG has surpassed the RX imo.

Major
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="6" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td nowrap="nowrap"> <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1199181", true); </script>
</td> <td width="100%"> </td> <td nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Join Date: Jun 2000

</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
<hr style="color: rgb(214, 216, 219);" size="1"> The change has nothing to do with the sw being bad or -105 calling Lenny. It didnt work between Lenny and the gorup he hooked up with. Why in gods name this -105 fool is suggesting it was because of the players wanting new sw is beyond me. It would be nice if at some point these forum leaders would at least make the slightest effort to weed out the bullshit and let people know the truth.

Ace

EOG Veteran

i've been away from the computer all day----did i miss the news

Ace

EOG Veteran

i asked in another thread----dosen't seem to be

this was funny

Hey Roach,

Hope you got-down on that St Joes game tonight buddy,
heck thats 8 or 9 in a row now my friend, and this is my 1st week. You wait till I get the hang of this thing right$

square
105:LMAO

thats 8/9 just for you ...............mr hoffa!

sharpest tool in the box bar-none
:smokesmal

[ -105 knowledge[/quote]

Hof,
Bet you can't pick a seat at the movie square.:LMAO

sharpest tool in the box
:+textinb3

roach23

Banned

Hey Roach,

Hope you got-down on that St Joes game tonight buddy,
heck thats 8 or 9 in a row now my friend, and this is my 1st week. You wait till I get the hang of this thing right$

square
105:LMAO

i didn't 105. i actually liked temple in that game. but didn't bet it either way.

congrats on your win.

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

Looks like Offshore Gamblers Digest has come under attack!

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

-105 where are you listing your picks you claim are 8/9 wins in a row?

don't need to lie vegas,
in-fact I can't why? because I can't remember what I told you buddy!

yes... and all true for years, over in the other room tho:
2 for you now here ... you put me on the spot: San Diego State and Wyo.

Sharpest tool in the box

Last edited: