A SPECIAL THANKS TO SHOEBOX

gmon

EOG Senior Member
Re: A SPECIAL THANKS TO SHOEBOX

SHOEY: NICE TO SEE YOU OUTTA' THAT MORGUE ACROSS THE STREET AND DID I TELL YOU............

THANKS FOR YOUR SELECTIONS. :D

shoebox

EOG Veteran

Boy, did Ken put the Kiss of Death on here, I was quietly crushing while he was running around Richmond, now he is back and put the lights on, LOL

Tred Carefully now boys, LOL

Neb -1, OKST still winless on the road

Gonzo -3.5, much more battle tested here, should win easy

I have had the pleasure of meeting shoebox on several occasions...

Not only does he know his stuff, but his infinite handicapping wisdom is only surpassed by his humbleness and humility...:+signs15- :+textinb3 :LMAO

THE SHRINK

The Devil

EOG Master

I have had the pleasure of meeting shoebox on several occasions...

Not only does he know his stuff, but his infinite handicapping wisdom is only surpassed by his humbleness and humility...:+signs15- :+textinb3 :LMAO

THE SHRINK

YOU LEFT OUT HIS NATURAL GOOD LOOKS!!!!!!!!

sharp gambler

EOG Member

Seems all shoebox does is hijack plays and then posts them as his own. Its all good...but let's call it like it is.:+textinb3

dirty

EOG Master

If you thought it was all good then why bother posting :+clueless:+clueless:+clueless

BigDaddy

EOG Master

Seems all shoebox does is hijack plays and then posts them as his own. Its all good...but let's call it like it is.:+textinb3

whats wrong with that? maybe everyone here dont read other sites that have certain strong cappers that release plays and if shoe brings them here and posters can still get down on certain #'s thats good for the posters:cheers

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated

I like Wright St. tonight, but I am not sure if I should post it; someone else may have dibs on that play already

Dewey Finn

EOG Enthusiast

shoebox's opinion in march is sharp.

Guy also can get hot and it may be starting. When he gets hot its tough to stand in front of him.

shoebox

EOG Veteran

I'll be the first to tell you I have access to a ton of info and I bet others plays all the time, but I will only play if I agree with them and other times I will fade them at 1.5pts the better, at this point in the season I have watched enough hoops to know as much as anyone else out there, but for these plays on here, the 13-2 run werent hijacked from anywhere. Just for my own amusement, whos plays were Nebraska and Gonzaga?? Both seemed to close at pretty much the same number they opened?? I faded OKST on the road twice because they are winless on the road, who's plays were those?? Gonzaga back to back nights being the best team in the WCC, who's plays were those?? I posted a UAB pick before BW but when he steamed it up I told everyone to lay off, so was BW follwoing me?? Did he hijack my bet??

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

Hey Shoebox,
I finally received a reply to my email and they clarified that the $750,000 (out of $1,800,000 reigstration fees) prize fund is correct. They tried to justify it by saying that for $10,000 you get 4 nights at a Mirage property hotel; 1 guaranteed practice round and 1 guaranteed tournament round(although that round may be as short as 1 hole); 3 Vegas style parties with food and drinks; and transportation to and from airport and golf course.

I will be shocked if they get 180 entrants!

shoebox

EOG Veteran

Pioneer, it will keep a ton of advantage players and hustlers out, guys like me who are there to have fun and try to make money(although not going expecting to win) might try it once. I still think I'd play if invited, if only for the experience and a trip to Vegas never disappoints me. Those Vegas locals will most likely find some other gig to plau, with that takeout.

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

Hey Shoebox,
There is an article by Ron Fortune on the front page of Gaming Today this week(I don't know if anyone here can pull it up online and print it here) on the World Series of Golf tournament. Doesn't really say anything new but it does confirm the $750,000 prize fund. Did you get accepted yet, and is Mr Fury sponsoring you?

shoebox

EOG Veteran

Not accepted yet and Mr Fury is not sponsoring me, but If I get in and he wants to buy a piece, we will make a deal.