I STRONGLY BELIEVE THE CAA WILL HAVE 2 TEAMS INVITED TO THE DANCE!!!

The problem is figuring out WHO gets invited alongside VCU?

ODU and DREXEL currently are #38 and #39 respectively on REAL-TIME RPI....

This reminds me so much of last year when the committee had to choose between George Mason & Hofstra...

As an avid ODU fan, I believe they belong not because of their WIN over GEORGETOWN, but considering how STRONGLY they ended the season winning 12 out of 13 and of course, beating DREXEL TWICE IN CONVINCING FASHION EACH TIME!!!

Do others agree?

P.S.

Why out of ALL the FRIGGIN teams in division 1, does my beloved ODU team have so many BUBBLES???

I cannot stand the AGONY of waiting until SUNDAY as a DIE-HARD FAN!!!

THE SHRINK

OscarB

EOG Dedicated
Re: I STRONGLY BELIEVE THE CAA WILL HAVE 2 TEAMS INVITED TO THE DANCE!!!

ODU is in Shrink.

:cheers

The Devil

EOG Master

I THINK THEY WILL MAKE IT......CAA DESERVES AT LEAST 2 TEAMS.........ODU DESERVES OVER DREXEL FOR THE 2 WINS........DEPENDS HOW MANY CONF CHAMPS MAKE IT IN........DREXEL CAN BE A 3RD MAYBE.....

Devil and Oscar,

I hope you guys know your shit...

I keep hearing many analysts talking DREXEL over ODU...

There is NO WAY the CAA gets 3 teams in...

I am SO DIZZY and all I see is this....

The Devil

EOG Master

HOW CAN THEY TAKE ANOTHER TEAM FROM THE SAME CONFERENCE THAT HAD A WORSE RECORD AND LOST TWICE TO THE TEAM WITH THE BETTER RECORD???????? WITH ALMOST THE SAME RPI????

The Devil

EOG Master

AND IF GEORGETOWN WINS THE BIG EAST....A WIN OVER A TOP 10 TEAM.....

NEVER have 3 teams from the CAA been invited to the BIG Dance....

It's surprising when 2 teams get chosen, so I still say ONLY 2....

The Devil

EOG Master

IF YOU CHECK OUT THOSE BRACKETS, THEY HAVE VCU AS A 12 SEED ALSO...........ODU GETS AN 11 AND THE CHAMP GETS A 12?????

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

Shrink, it really depends on the other conference tournaments going on this week. One thing that helped ODUs chances last night was Gonzagas win over Santa Clara. There are alot of bubble teams that need to win a game or two in their respective conferences (Florida State and West Virginia come to mind). I think ODU is in before Drexel.

IF YOU CHECK OUT THOSE BRACKETS, THEY HAVE VCU AS A 12 SEED ALSO...........ODU GETS AN 11 AND THE CHAMP GETS A 12?????

Devil,

VCU had much softer schedule with no marquee out of conference wins. ODU has a better RPI so that is why the difference in seeding IMO...

THE SHRINK

There are all sorts of factors with seeding. And wait until the pointspreads come out where you have a lower seeded team favored to beat a higher seeded team. They should just have the LVSC do the seeding/selection.

jacksorbetter

EOG Dedicated

I think 3 are in barring any major tourney upsets. Drexel has some big wins as well at Syracuse and at Villanova but ODU gets the nod over Drexel. Hofstra and GMU will make the NIT. The CAA is better than the Missouri Valley. Drexel won at Creighton as well.

THE SHRINK<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_628841", true); </SCRIPT> :cheers :-signs8- :+signs8-1

I think the CAA is deserving of 3 teams. One of the conference members is on the NCAA selection committee too. This is a stronger conference than the MVC.

Root for all the right teams to lose and no worries.

Publicsmoney

EOG Addicted

I strongly believe that Wright State.......just made your nightmare alot more nightmarish......ugh!!