What are we going to about SD St. and over bet now?

fightknight

EOG Senior Member
Re: What are we going to about SD St. and over bet now?

SHIT HE'S GONE WITH THE TRAILER, AND GRANDMA'S TEETH

Think we all have been there man... bad feeling..
Lesson learned by me is that betting ML favs will put your ass in the poorhouse very quickly....this is really bad because I know better....as one Pink Floyd album is titled.....Momentary Lapse of Reason.....fits this situation to a T.....hard to rebound from this.....I need to take a long....hard look at this and find a way to quit.

LuckyLoser

EOG Enthusiast

Dude...This game blew my week's earnings...im up .27 cents total this week now...man this game had to be rigged because 81.3 percent bet SD -4.5 on wagerline consensus...

LuckyLoser

EOG Enthusiast

I feel sorry for the guy that blew his whole bankroll...i lost 4 bucks on that game and I am furius...red in the face stomping up and down like a 240lb baby....WAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!....if i lost 2000$ i would probably pistol whip myself....seriously.

bdelong5

EOG Member

shit I gave the sdst over as a super lock to a friend in vegas and last night before I went to bed all he needed was that over to cash in a parlay and he would win 5000. He's gonna kill me when he gets back.

han6

EOG Senior Member

shit I gave the sdst over as a super lock to a friend in vegas and last night before I went to bed all he needed was that over to cash in a parlay and he would win 5000. He's gonna kill me when he gets back.

If I were him, I would take 2500 UNDER before game started, so as to give up 2500 and cash 2500 in andvance.

munson15

I want winners...

If I were him, I would take 2500 UNDER before game started, so as to give up 2500 and cash 2500 in andvance.
I totally agree w/ that strategy, maybe that's what the guy did Bdelong!

taconite

EOG Addicted

"THERE ARE NO LOCKS"!!! We know this but continue to defy it, i.e.Md-12, Canes 67/Md 62. Some guy @ RX wants to bet a ton ML on KU today figuring it can`t lose. Right! ML favs. are death in any sport the worst may be MLB. One thing to keep in mind is risk & reward. In betting a chalk the risk is huge, the reward minimal. Dogs ML on the other hand is what it`s supposed to be, hi reward w/little exposure. I had a bad feeling re. the total, when t dropped .5 @ Pinny about an hr before tip I layed part of it off. Wish I`d laid the whole thing.

guys i watched this game on TV and 3 minutes in i smelled troubled...

the O/U number was pretty accurate, but SD ST. -4.5 i will still contend is a solid play...

I'm not gonna say SD St. lost on purpose, but they sure didnt try and win. I have watched both of these teams all season long as i get all the MWC games on TV and i am a CSU Grad so i follow the program closely.

Jason Smith was in foul trouble the entire game which shoulda sealed this game up...BUt SD St. did NOTHING but launch 3 after 3 and never even looked at the rim to penetrate. THe last 3 minutes of that gaem for SD St. was completely mismanaged by the coach and the players as well.

If i didnt' know any better i would say the game looked and smelled fishy from the start and for games that are played in Vegas it doesnt suprise me at all...

i hammered WYO and ARK Over adn rolled all those profits into the game. so yea it sucked pretty bad for me too...