DINGO!!!

Re: DINGO!!!

your welcome hope all is well with you p.s. usually I have my pants down when the ladies thank me:LMAO :LMAO

ok......i see katie in this picture! but which one is the dingo that u are thanking 4 u know what?:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

Katie<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_632837", true); </SCRIPT> ...sorry hun! i couldnt resist:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

Katie

EOG Master

dingo, you're breaking our pattern by staying up late last night and sleeping late this morning!!! :)

I know I am a irregular sleeper at best and the banshee keeps me up a lot :smokesmal

Katie

EOG Master

dingo...you can have your cat back. it was too confusing for me.
everytime i saw it i thought you had posted instead of me! :LMAO

So katie your offering me a little ***** are you:+clueless

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

OH HOW I WISH IT WAS ALWAYS THIS EASY,usually it takes 3 hours to get some 2 hrs and 58 minutes :houra of begging then 2 minutes of hot monkey love

Katie

EOG Master

OH HOW I WISH IT WAS ALWAYS THIS EASY,usually it takes 3 hours to get some 2 hrs and 58 minutes :houra of begging then 2 minutes of hot monkey love

only 3 hours??? damn..you're good!! :houra

andrew748

Banned

Hi katie hope all is well:+excited-
Katiethryn's male poster flirtation list to date;

Sabrina's Husband.
Bucsfan
winkyduck
dingo
woomera
Mo
cee
gotti
General Pete

and i'm not sure how far things got with Jojo, but so far he is still listed as MIA

not and exhaustive list but one that is likely to grow:D

Katie<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_635464", true); </SCRIPT> .....U WANT ME USE WHIPPED CREAM OR HOT SAUCE:+clueless