Kodiak7: What you need to know about him

Re: Kodiak7: What you need to know about him

He is a tout. He has been and continues to be tracked by 2 people Husker and Ground Hog at Offshore Sports Betting & Online Gambling across the street in the sites promo section. He was -447 units in cbb & nba last season, -4 units in mlb this season and currently -1000 units or so in football this season. Minus almost 1500 units in the last 10.5 months. From what I have researched in these tracks Kodiak when losing makes more plays for more units and often has memory loss regarding his totals. The tracks are there for all to see.:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Nice honest post Shawn, very important that all who view his threads know what he is about. You will notice in the tracks that when he starts to lose which is often, he appears to try to manipulate the tracks to make himself look better. Kodiak is a proven loser,liar and scammer and all should know that!

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Kodiak is -54 units(approx) this week and +84 units ytd in baskets this on the heels of -447 units last yr in basketball and -1300 units in football this season. Keep in mind this is just about the time Kodiak took an ass beating last year in baskets according to the tracks at the RX. DO NOT EVER SEND THIS GUY $$ FOR HIS PICKS!!!

mariah

EOG Dedicated

In Kodiaks thread today the lies have begun!!! Winning day in and day out!!! What joke this scum bag is. I have taken the time to chaeck out the tracks of him at the RX by ground hog and Husker, he is +84(approx) units in baskets this year, -54(aprox) units this last week, -447 units in basketball last season, and -1300 in his self proclaimed best sport(football) this season, +4 units in mlb last season. So for the past year or so Kodiak is -1650(approx) units or -$165,000. Is that winning day in and day out!!!!!!! And for the record he never did acknowledge the Generals question in his thread on Saturday. Kodiak is SCUM, and is about to take his lies and scamming to a new level her at the EOG.

Smasher13

EOG Member

BucsFan & General = LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bring it don't sing it

Hey Buc boy....you and I head on in collrgr hoops....If you got the equipment...

Tough Guy

mariah

EOG Dedicated

If I stop one person from paying Kodiak I have contributed immensely. Kodiak is scoundral who is an awful capper, liar, poor manager of betting bankroll. My contribution here at the dump is to let others know about this scum bag known as Kodiak7. -447 units last season in baskets, +4 units in mlb, -1300 units in his self proclaimed best sport football and presently about + 40 units in baskets this year, so for the last 13 months -1700 units(-$170,000) and in yesterdays thread he claims to be the best in the world. DO NOT SEND THIS GUY $$$

Cannon

Banned

Same for CHUCK LUCK he will bury you so fade and win huge!!!!!!!!!

mariah

EOG Dedicated

I believe he is on one of his patented losing streaks, I believe it is at 3 straight losing days.DO NOT SEND THIS GUY $$$$$

mariah did you send him money? i think his service only costs $100.

Cannon

Banned

I am winning my ass off. Someone send me some money.

mariah

EOG Dedicated

DO NOT SEND KODIAK $$$, REGARDLESS OF THE COST, HE IS ONE OF THE WORST CAPPERS ON THE NET!!! TRACKS HAVE PROVEN IT. MAYBE THE GENERAL & KODIAK SHOULD GET A ROOM.

Huntnfish13

EOG Enthusiast

Mariah- I assume you got burned for 1650 units with kodiak?

Nothing wrong with pointing out when a tout is wrng, but you seem to have set our life on making this guy look like scum. Why doesn't kodiak just change his screen name/handicapping service and no one will know who he is? Or maybe he has already done that? Takea deep breath, go to the doc, ask for a script of 20mg Lexapro tabs, and your life will be much better. (Lexapro Rocks!)

I am sure at least 75% of the guys on here have been burned once or twice by a tout who guarantees 10,000,000,000,000,000star lock picks or the rest of the week.season is free. If the guy is a loser, who wants his picks for free? They are all crooks. Give 8 different guys three games, mix it up so that no matter what one of them goes 3-0 and thinks theya re great and sends them more money. If anyone on here would EVER pay for a tout when you can get all the touts picks on here for free anyways, well, ......

mariah

EOG Dedicated

I have not been burnt by Kodiak personally, but have taken the time to check tracks of him out. My finding based on the facts from the tracks = kodiak very poor capper also Kodiak = scammer/liar. He often boast in his threads here that he is the best or he is hot. The truth about Kodiak is that he is Scum! You ask Why has he not changed his name, that is a question better suited for Kodiak. I do know he has been banned from posting at other sites for ghosting. Don't take my word for anything check out the many tracks of Kodiak at the RX, the hard tru facts are there for all to see. DO NOT SEND KODIAK $$$!!!

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Koiak -447 units(-$44,700) last season in basketball, +4 units(+$400) in mlb last season, -1300 units (-$130,000) in his self proclaimed best sport football this past season, it all equals about -1740units( -$174,000) over the last 14 months!! Now is this the best capper of sports as he claims in his threads????? DO NOT EVER SEND THIS GUY $$$!!!

Cannon

Banned

Identity If I told you how much I was up you would not believe me but it is a ton.

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Those who have followed Kodiak over the last 14 months can not say the same Cannon, most are in this state of mind :hung

mariah

EOG Dedicated

:LMAO My findings at the RX are proving true, the kodiak plunge is in progress, down over 1600 units(-$160,000) last 14 months and he is like the tracks showed increasing his bets to poy's x 5 = 25 units and poy's x 3 = 15 units:hung

LMAO.. Nice thread Cashflow... For those that do not know I banned cashflow from getting my plays 6 months ago since then he has been up in arms talking nonsense.. It is very obvious he is a joke and the 539 people that pay $100 for my plays annually know this.. Keep up the good work cashflow. There is a old saying all pub is good pub.. By the way he was banned for keeping bad tracks with huskers on my plays they omit plays that win and post bad lines daily on my early released plays.... Like the majority of the RX they are children with TOO much time on there hands... Keep up the good work cashflow your making waves.. LMAO.....

PS how did I do on WED?

HOOPS YTD +225units and rolling.....

mariah

EOG Dedicated

+200units this season so far for Kodiak in baskets, that still makes Kodiak -1400 units(-$140,000) betting sports over the last 14 months :hung . Who ever Cash flow is he should be happy that he has been banned from your picks. The tracks at the RX show kodiak to be a huge loser & Scammer. Kodiak did have a nice day yesterday but the big picture is that he is DOWN OVER 1400 units last 14 months.

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Another little tid-bit I picked up in the tracks of Kodiak at the RX, He was banned over for there from posting for 2 years because of his scamming ways. DO NOT SEND THE GUY $$$ OR THIS COULD BE YOU:hung

mariah

EOG Dedicated

After a nice little run while pressing his bet amounts, it looks like the run is in big trouble today 1-3 so far. The all said at thr RX a kodiak disaster was soon to happen. They called him the fade master at times it got so bad. Stll down Over 1300 units(-$130,000) over the last 14 months.

mariah

EOG Dedicated

:hung now 1-6 on the day and -140 units (-$14k) on the day. DO NOT EVER SEND THIS GUY $$$ or this could be you:hung

mariah

EOG Dedicated

The nice run ended in disaster on Friday for Kodiak and the the tracks that I have researched at the RX are proving true. Kodiak plunge appears to be in progress. -1400 units (-$140,000) last 14 months and he still claims to be the best on the net:+clueless

Last post in your silly thread. I went 4-7 yesterday. and I'm 26-13 my last 39 plays. You try to spin your BS somewhere else kid nobody cares here or anywhere for that matter. 10 new sign-up yesterday alone. 549 and counting the $$$$...

And your so-called tracks. Well in the last week two plays have been omitted both winners as USUALLY.

EMU last Friday +15units / and Baylor yesterday +25units. This has happened over the last year at a 50 a unit pace a week. Now please explain that? And please explain why EMU last Friday was not graded or Baylor yesterday? Thanks and nice try DR. SPIN. Now please go get a life. You have had this thread going since football and you do not even have 1,000 views. LMAO.....

:doh1

mariah

EOG Dedicated

I am a viewer of the tracks of you at the RX and nothing more. You are holding true to form as the tracks indicate. When things start to go south you try to become a manipulator. Regardless of what you have done lately you are down over 1400 units(-$140,000) last 14 months and that is what really matters imo. This has to be the poorest of any capper on the net. DO NOT SEND THIS GUY $$$ OR THIS COULD BE YOU:hung It is not the $100 they say he charges that will hurt you it is large # of units you lose following Kodiak that will destroy you. Check the tracks out at the RX regarding this guy as I did! I know you have a problem with facts Kodiak as the tracks indicate but for your info this is one of the most viewed threads in the dump here at eog

^ The views are all from you ace. 1000 hits in 6 months 800 by you LMAO..

get a life.. and the tracks you speak of are far from legit. 2 missed winners this week alone. What do you say in regards to them?

kodiak - is your price still $100 and if so, can we get in now and get tourney picks?

husker

EOG Addicted

And your so-called tracks. Well in the last week two plays have been omitted both winners as USUALLY.

EMU last Friday +15units / and Baylor yesterday +25units. This has happened over the last year at a 50 a unit pace a week. Now please explain that? And please explain why EMU last Friday was not graded or Baylor yesterday?

:doh1

baylor WAS included in the total units lost! it just wasn't listed with the plays. you didn't post any plays a week ago fri. just more examples of boo-boo the clown trying to spin things.

boo-boo, why has your web site bin down for months? no clients???

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

I have known him for a handful of years and speak to him quite often on the phone

i think the world of him and am glad to call him a friend

is he the greatest capper alive? NO - but i don't think even he claims to be

he is a good person and i look forward to possibly hooking up with him in Vegas in August

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Winky: If you read enough about this guy known as Kodiak you will learn as I have that he is a manipulator and yes he does claim to be the best and honestly from what I have read in the tracks of him he may be the worst capper of sports on the net and has no concept of a betting bankroll. It is not the $100 he charges people that will break you it is the enormous loss of units that he accumulates that will bust ya. If this guy is someone you call your friend good for you, from what I have researched he is a person of very poor character who when things start to go bad twist and turns things to make himself look better.

mariah

EOG Dedicated

:LMAO 5 Replies to your Saturday thread Kodiak & 3 of them were yours. That is really to bad about your web site folding, have to believe that is why you are spending so much time in the forums. Nice little added bonus ya thru out there from the NBA yesterday 0-3. DO NOT SEND THIS GUY KNOWN AS KODIAK $$$ OR THIS COULD BE YOU:hung

EMU was listed on thursday. And you posted it on thursday Husker. The game was then played on Friday.

Winky just having fun with these guys. I got your call yesterday, I'm at the Club 10 hours a day now doing appointments. Call me today with any action my friend.

ID. My service is free from Jan. - Sept. The Money made from anyone interested goes right into the hitting club inc. and the 4 teams I sponsor during the summer baseball season. Thanks

oh so the money all goes to charity? if this is so, no one should bash you.

mariah

EOG Dedicated

:LMAO Charity, yeah ok Kodiak that is a good one. It is very possible you are spending 10 hrs a day at something aside from capping games because from what I see and have read your capping is one of the worst on the net. -1300 units(-$130,000) last 14 months is just terrible. Very sorry to hear your site has folded, :+clueless I wonder why? What good is a free service that cost people big $$ from the losers you send them, is it really free???

mariah - if he is giving to charity, why are you so against it? sure, kody may be a terrible capper, but people are CHOOSING what they want to do with their own money. if they want to spend it on kody and lose on his picks, that's their prerogative, isn't it, sir? they should be smart enough not to waste their money. but if they continue to spend it, i say more power to kody.