I've been doing pretty good on the pros

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated
and for tomorrow I'm going with the Knicks against the Wizards. This is a look past game for Washington who have a game against the Heat on Sunday which is huge for who's gonna be the beast in the East.

billysrealdad

EOG Enthusiast
Re: I've been doing pretty good on the pros

INTERESTING AND WILL CHECK........IM BANGING UTAH FAT. GL DICKDICK. SHOULD YOU HAVE ADDS PLEASE FORWARD. GL

Good call; I missed it and went the other way. The Knicks actually seemed like they cared about the game, which surprised me.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

Booooooooo-Yah! Wiz outscore Heat 38-16 in the 3rd quarter.

Kobe should have enough to hold Dallas close so I'll take the points and we'll run the weekend nba table.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

No booooooooo-Yah tonight.........................but tomorrow an early Lou Schwartz release. The Warriors are going to wanna prove to Dallas they can run too. It's a big motivation edge to gs with dallas having zip to prove and probably tired from flying with a back to back in the offing.

Lou dissapointed you can't play in the Polo Grounds on mlb 07 The Show except in an exhibition game. Lou learned his gambling craft hustling around the old ball park when she was revered with awe by the small fry from Coogan's Bluff.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

With both ray allen and rashard lewis in the lineup the Sonics are a playoff caliber team on their homecourt where they're looking for their sixth straight. They remain an formidable team and are hungrier in this situation than will be the Pistons who've already got their minds on who they'll have to beat in the post season. I'm on Seattle as the Pistons just go through the motions.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

I need this game to keep my streak alive and to win a few bucks after another screwed up day on cbb.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

As for my ncaa picks, I hope I have enough money to pay comcast this month. Anyway tonight I like the Warriors and the Kings to keep this thread going.