NY Reb's Sunday 10*

Saturday: 3-3 (-3.9*)

10* plays: 25-11 (68%)

10* Florida -8 (-120)

I don't see this game being any closer than the Gators' last 2 games. The Hawgs are playing their 4th straight game, and they are going to have a tough time keeping up with the Gators' talent and depth, especially since Florida played lots of guys and have stayed relatively fresh. Another 20-point win wouldn't surprise me in the least. Play this one early, as the line will do nothing but rise.

UofM2003

EOG Addicted
Re: NY Reb's Sunday 10*

I like the way you think Reb. I was actually looking at that line myself. I think Billy Donovan is getting his guys into shape for the tournament. From what I saw in today's game against Ole Miss, they seem to be rounding out now. I also think Ohio state will pull out another win over Wisconsin. The line is already rising for them as well...

taconite

EOG Addicted

Of all the favs. I like the Gators the best, but so does everyone else. My dog NCS + 14-. They have just as much size as NC and have beaten them once.

Well, in my write-up I said it wouldn't surprise me to see Florida win by 20 again today.

With 7:40 to go in the game, the Gators are up by 21. We'll see how this one plays out, but I feel really good about my prediction and another 10* win.

munson15

I want winners...

Don't count your chickens until they hatch, the saying goes, Reb. GL:cheers

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

yes sir, I was on the game with you as well. They are playing as flawless of a game as a team can play.

Yep, Florida by 21 was about as easy as you can get. I posted this one last night so I hope many of you were on it and enjoyed the easy win with me.

CBB 10* plays: 26-11 (70%)