I am DUE!!!

ok so here we go again 1 game away from another parlay winner!

after the beats i have taken this has to hit for me...

<TABLE class=WagerTable cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=2>Parlay Wager</TD></TR><TR class=tableright><TD>Team 1</TD><TD>NBA [512] MIAMI u197?-110</TD><INPUT type=hidden name=Text_> <TD>Mar-11 15:05</TD></TR><TR class=tableright><TD>Team 2</TD><TD>NBA [3503] 1Q DETROIT o44?-110</TD><INPUT type=hidden name=Text_> <TD>Mar-11 12:05</TD></TR><TR class=tableright><TD>Team 3</TD><TD>NBA [3510] 1Q SACRAMENTO -1-110</TD><INPUT type=hidden name=Text_> <TD>Mar-11 12:30</TD></TR><TR class=tableright><TD>Team 4</TD><TD>CBB [523] TEXAS o144?-110</TD><INPUT type=hidden name=Text_> <TD>Mar-11 12:00</TD></TR><TR class=tableright><TD>Team 5</TD><TD>CBB [524] KANSAS -350</TD><INPUT type=hidden name=Text_> <TD>Mar-11 12:00</TD></TR><TR class=tableright><TD>Team 6</TD><TD>CBB [526] OHIO STATE -1?-110</TD><INPUT type=hidden name=Text_> <TD>Mar-11 12:30</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=4>Risking $25 to win $790<INPUT id=RiskAmount type=hidden name=RiskAmount><INPUT id=WinAmount type=hidden name=WinAmount><INPUT id=WagerAmt type=hidden value=25 name=WagerAmt><INPUT id=FreePlay type=hidden name=FreePlay></TD></TR><TR><TD>Status:</TD><TD>Acepted</TD></TR><TR><TD>Ticket #:</TD><TD>3346906</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

UofM2003

EOG Addicted
Re: I am DUE!!!

you're kidding me. That miami game didn't go under? Jesus...

Shady, i imagine you're pissed. You play poker right? Go online to the $0.01-$0.02 limit and just push all-in every hand. That's what i do sometimes to let off some steam. Or go punch a whole in the wall. That's worked for me too...

you're kidding me. That miami game didn't go under? Jesus...

Shady, i imagine you're pissed. You play poker right? Go online to the $0.01-$0.02 limit and just push all-in every hand. That's what i do sometimes to let off some steam. Or go punch a whole in the wall. That's worked for me too...

Man i try not to go on tilt when things go like this but it is very hard to stay composed. JT is right, 3 parlays that have all lost on the last game 3 days in a row? u would think one of them would have hit? fucking over 2g's not earned, coupled with some tuff breaks on some games bet striaght up and i feel like there is a force working agaisnt me this week...

It is harder for me not to tilt sports gambling, then on a poker table. Of course i have a lot more money on the sports typically then the poker so that is probably why...

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

Yea that's fucking ridiculous. One game shy on 3 straight parlays...

Don't know what to tell you aside from the fact that you got 3 full days until shit gets rollin' again...