Do you have to be in the Armed Forces to support the troops?

In Doc's world, if you want to support the troops you must
go join the army.
I wonder why Doc isn't a policeman. He must be for crime.
Good job Doc, way to support those criminals by not
joining the police force. Way to support those child
molesters, rapists. killers and theives! Your kind of
people I'm sure.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Re: Do you have to be in the Armed Forces to support the troops?

In my world its simple:

Funny how all the TOUGH TALKING Righties that call anyone who is against the actions of the Neo Nazis to leave this country and they call you
traitors

They trash actual Vets like Kerry, Murtha and Cleland ... hell in 2000 they spread Nazi lies about their own boy McCain

WE HAVE 3200 AMERICANS DEAD OVER LIES IN A COUNTRY THAT AWOL BOY SAID PUBLICALLY HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH 9-11 .... TOO SEE FULL BLOWN CHICKENHAWKS LIKE FURY AND NICOLAS TOUT THEIR LIES WHILE OUR KIDS DIE IS SOMETHING I WILL ALWAYS ADDRESS WITH REALITY AND NOT SOME BULLSHIT OFF PAGE 42 FROM THE CRAWFORD BUTCHER'S "THE 4TH REICH: AMERICAN STYLE"

SHALL WE RUN DOWN THE LIST OF THE NEO NAZI MOUTHPIECES WHO SLAM MURTHA AND COMPANY?

LIMBAUGH
HANNITY
COULTER
GINGRICH
CHENEY
ROVE

AND THIS LIST GOES ON AND ON AND ON AND MORE THAN HAPPY TO POST!

The traitor DOC wants the USA and our Military to lose. He is the worst of biological life forms. Pond scum may be more appropriate.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Wife Killer:

save that bullshit old line that the SHEEP use over and over and over

FACE FACT:

AFGHANISTAN ..... how bad?? REPUBLICANS want to climb in bed with the
Taliban .... yep, REPUBLICAN BILL FRIST LEADING THE WAY!!!

IRAQ .... chalk up another loss to BUSHCO as we dont have enough troops and BUSHCO invaded by blowing off advice from Generals and had no exit
strategy

YOU ARE SO WORRIED ABOUT LOSING MR WIFE KILLER??? GET YOUR ASS OVER TO IRAQ

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

:dancefool :dancefool
The traitor DOC wants the USA and our Military to lose. He is the worst of biological life forms. Pond scum may be more appropriate.
You guys are too stupid to know that we already WON the war.....the rest is just stupid ass peacekeeping........our heroic troops deserve much better than Dicky and Dubya and the rest of you all that support these 'LEADERS' (perjorative term.). Our troops should have been home years age and yet.....you support these despotic men.:dancefool :dancefool