Please Bring Back The Draft

I pray every day that we re instate the draft. I would
love to see all those America hating punks run for the
border. Maybe they will go to Mexico instead of Canada.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Re: Please Bring Back The Draft

and better yet to see sissies like yourself start crying when ya realize
its time to contribute to this Bush clusterfuck

I am guessing you are familiar with the term AWOL or 5 Deferments?

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

why wait for the draft head on over now and when you find those WMD I'll come and help save america.

WHY ARE WE AT WAR IN IRAQ..can any right winger answer that question.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

why wait for the draft head on over now and when you find those WMD I'll come and help save america.

WHY ARE WE AT WAR IN IRAQ..can any right winger answer that question.
I'm no right winger but I :+money-8+ do know the answer...........:+money-8+ ..... MONEY and lots of it!!!!!!!!!!!!:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

I'm no right winger but I :+money-8+ do know the answer...........:+money-8+ ..... MONEY and lots of it!!!!!!!!!!!!:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

You are correct Sir ...But now lets here the response from the right side..

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Wrigley:

get ready ....

* "We freed the Iraqis"

* "We took out a brutal dictator "

How many times have ya heard that rhetoric?

The Devil

EOG Master

YOU GUYS ARE REALLY SICK IF YOU THINK THE WAR IS ABOUT MONEY......REALLY REALLY SICK.......

ALTHOUGH WITH THE ATTITUDE YOU GUYS DO SHOW, I GUESS IT IS NOT HARD TO BELIEVE YOU GUYS THINK THAT......

I KNOW I SHOULDN'T RESPOND NOW I FACE A DAY OF DOC'S IDIOTIC CUTS AND PASTES ABOUT CHENEY MAKING MILLIONS ON THIS.......AND HIS LESBO DAUGHTER AND WRIGS POSTING SOME CARTOONS WITH BUSH AND A SAUDI KING.........

Wrigley:

get ready ....

* "We freed the Iraqis"

* "We took out a brutal dictator "

How many times have ya heard that rhetoric?

But I thought it had something to do with WMD:+signs15-
notice how the right never mentions WMD these days

Bush's statements regarding WMD

"Iraq has stockpiled biological and chemical weapons, and is rebuilding the facilities used to make more of those weapons."

"We have sources that tell us that Saddam Hussein recently authorized Iraqi field commanders to use chemical weapons -- the very weapons the dictator tells us he does not have."

Radio Address
October 5, 2002

"The Iraqi regime . . . possesses and produces chemical and biological weapons. It is seeking nuclear weapons."

"We know that the regime has produced thousands of tons of chemical agents, including mustard gas, sarin nerve gas, VX nerve gas."

"We've also discovered through intelligence that Iraq has a growing fleet of manned and unmanned aerial vehicles that could be used to disperse chemical or biological weapons across broad areas. We're concerned that Iraq is exploring ways of using these UAVS for missions targeting the United States."

"The evidence indicates that Iraq is reconstituting its nuclear weapons program. Saddam Hussein has held numerous meetings with Iraqi nuclear scientists, a group he calls his "nuclear mujahideen" - his nuclear holy warriors. Satellite photographs reveal that Iraq is rebuilding facilities at sites that have been part of its nuclear program in the past. Iraq has attempted to purchase high-strength aluminum tubes and other equipment needed for gas centrifuges, which are used to enrich uranium for nuclear weapons."

Cincinnati, Ohio Speech
October 7, 2002

"Our intelligence officials estimate that Saddam Hussein had the materials to produce as much as 500 tons of sarin, mustard and VX nerve agent."

State of the Union Address
January 28, 2003

"Intelligence gathered by this and other governments leaves no doubt that the Iraq regime continues to possess and conceal some of the most lethal weapons ever devised."

Address to the Nation
March 17, 2003

------------------------------------------
Bush needs to be held accountable for all the deaths of American soldiers in Iraq

New York Times columnist, Paul Krugman, has taken Bush sharply to task, asserting that it is "long past time for this administration to be held accountable." "The public was told that Saddam posed an imminent threat," Krugman argued. "If that claim was fraudulent," he continued, "the selling of the war is arguably the worst scandal in American political history - worse than Watergate, worse than Iran-contra."

The absence of any explanation for the gap between the statements and reality only increases the sense that the President's misstatements may actually have been intentional lies.
:+signs15-

YOU GUYS ARE REALLY SICK IF YOU THINK THE WAR IS ABOUT MONEY......REALLY REALLY SICK.......

ALTHOUGH WITH THE ATTITUDE YOU GUYS DO SHOW, I GUESS IT IS NOT HARD TO BELIEVE YOU GUYS THINK THAT......

I KNOW I SHOULDN'T RESPOND NOW I FACE A DAY OF DOC'S IDIOTIC CUTS AND PASTES ABOUT CHENEY MAKING MILLIONS ON THIS.......AND HIS LESBO DAUGHTER AND WRIGS POSTING SOME CARTOONS WITH BUSH AND A SAUDI KING.........

All that and no answer to why we are in Iraq Devil:+clueless

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

The Right is in complete meltdown .....

I see what is going on for 08

Gingrich's boys are using Dobson to try and con the Evangelical base -- notice how when the Evangelicals told Giulani to take a hike that Gingrich went public and asked for the "Lords forgiveness" via James Dobson???

Follow the bouncing ball as Dobson's PR machine is gonna sell Gingrich ... watch it unfold

The Devil

EOG Master

WRIGS WE ARE IN IRAQ BECAUSE THE CONGRESS OF THE UNITED STATES VOTED TO SEND US THERE........IN CASE YOU DON'T REMEMBER THAT, LOOK IT UP....IT WAS AN ALMOST UNAMIOUS VOTE BY BOTH REPUBLICANS AND DEMOCRATS........

NO WHILE I HAVE YOU ATTENTION ANSWER THE SOFOS QUESTION YOU HAVE BEEN IGNORING.........

WRIGS WE ARE IN IRAQ BECAUSE THE CONGRESS OF THE UNITED STATES VOTED TO SEND US THERE........IN CASE YOU DON'T REMEMBER THAT, LOOK IT UP....IT WAS AN ALMOST UNAMIOUS VOTE BY BOTH REPUBLICANS AND DEMOCRATS........

NO WHILE I HAVE YOU ATTENTION ANSWER THE SOFOS QUESTION YOU HAVE BEEN IGNORING.........

:LMAO :LMAO

Devil on your answer...
Bush lied to congress about Iraq having WMD so don't blame congress (see above statements post 8).

what was sofo's question?

dirty

EOG Master

:LMAO :LMAO

Devil on your answer Bush lied to congress about Iraq having WMD
so don't blame congress (see above statements post 8).

what was sofo's question?

Well... if he lied why is your party that is in charge now Not voting to end it...:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless

Make excuses for that one....They have cancelled the voted several times now....and not one is on the Horizon...Now they are saying 2008' instead of the 6 months they promised when the elections were held....

And Don't do like ZZ did and say the Repubs are still in Charge and they can't do anything about it cause the Supreme court in 5-4 Conservative

The Devil

EOG Master

CONGRESS HAD THE SAME INFO THAT BUSH DID........IF BUSH WAS LYING TO CONGRESS THEY SHOULD HAVE HAD ENOUGH SENSE TO SEE IT....GUESS THEY DIDN'T.......THEY STILL HAD THE LAST SAY....AND THEY VOTED GO.......

There still working on it Dirty and making more progress then YOUR president that you voted for.

Bush has not even come up with a plan on troop withdrawl, you and your right wing pals would love to see funding stopped so you can say left wingers are putting the troops at harm by stopping funding on the Iraq war..

Bush plan is always the same sending more troops that's like throwing gas on a fire that has really worked good hasn't it.

Thank God the left knows there is a real person and a family behind each troop in Iraq unlike your right wing, how many funerals has Bush attended of the 3,000 plus sent back in body bags.

The new congress has done more the first 2.5 years in coming up with ideals to bring the troops home then your right wing boys have had the last 4.

dirty

EOG Master

WRigley...use your brain for a second... Common sense tell you that without funding our troops would have to come home.. they would not stay in Iraq.... that is the most asinine and Laughable argument that I have ever heard...Just more excuses as to why the left is doing nothing...

And what does Bush going to Funerals have to do with anything...or any President for that matter...

and again you show you know nothing of what you talk about when you say the New Congress has been in office 2.5 years....

And Please Make a List of what the New Congress has accomplished, voted on and implemented since they have been in Control... I want to see it.... I am sure it is Lengthy

The Devil

EOG Master

you and your right wing pals would love to see funding stopped so you can say left wingers are putting the troops at harm by stopping funding on the Iraq war..

SO THIS IS WHAT THE DEMS ARE WORRIED ABOUT???? NOT STOPPING THE WAR, NOT SAVING LIVES, NOT ANYTHING EXCEPT THEY ARE WORRIED ABOUT WHAT THE RIGHT WINGERS WOULD SAY?????

TALK ALL YOU WANT ABOUT BUSH, HE MADE A DECISION BACKED BY THE CONGRESS AT THE TIME........AND WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT HE IS STANDING BY HIS CONVICTIONS.......THE DEMS ON THE OTHER HAND WERE ELECTED TO A MAJORITY OF BOTH HOUSES ON THE LIES THEY WOULD CUT FUNDING AND END THE WAR......TO DATE NONE OF THIS HAS HAPPENED AND YOU SAY IT'S BECAUSE THEY ARE AFRAID WHAT THE RIGHT WINGERS WILL SAY.............

TIME TO EITHER BACK UP YOUR CAMPAIGN PROMISES OR GET OFF THE POT......

Dirty I'd ask you try to use your Brain and think like the man you voted for President thinks.

You know the war monger would leave the troops over there just to try to make a point to the Dems and say "were staying the course" you have heard those words before this way he could blame any deaths on the Dems for pulling funds.

Wake Up Bush has killed so many US soldiers already what makes you think
he really cares about the troops and attending a funeral every now and then might show he cares.

And lets here his exit strategy from Iraq does he expect to leave this mess for Al Gore to clean up.

Al Gore is already saving the world from Global warming since Bush has done nothing on that front, Do we need to wait for Gore to take office to come up with a plan to leave Iraq?

Can your president do anything on his own.

The Devil

EOG Master

WRIGS. AL GORE IS SAVING SHIT...........AL GORE IS NOT PRESIDENT AND NEVER WILL BE.......IT'S HEAR NOT HERE BY THE WAY.......

YES HE CAN WRIGS.......HE GOT ELECTED TWICE, MORE THAN AL GORE CAN SAY..........

WRIGS. AL GORE IS SAVING SHIT...........AL GORE IS NOT PRESIDENT AND NEVER WILL BE.......IT'S HEAR NOT HERE BY THE WAY.......

YES HE CAN WRIGS.......HE GOT ELECTED TWICE, MORE THAN AL GORE CAN SAY..........

Gore was Americas choice in 2000 check the actual tally...Just think how better off we would be if the EC was not in place

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Bush cant think on his own:

NASA photo analyst: Bush wore a device during debate

Physicist says imaging techniques prove the president's bulge was not caused by wrinkled clothing.
By Kevin Berger

October 29, 2004 | George W. Bush tried to laugh off the bulge. "I don't know what that is," he said on "Good Morning America" on Wednesday, referring to the infamous protrusion beneath his jacket during the presidential debates. "I'm embarrassed to say it's a poorly tailored shirt."
Dr. Robert M. Nelson, however, was not laughing. He knew the president was not telling the truth. And Nelson is neither conspiracy theorist nor midnight blogger. He's a senior research scientist for NASA and for Caltech's Jet Propulsion Laboratory, and an international authority on image analysis. Currently he's engrossed in analyzing digital photos of Saturn's moon Titan, determining its shape, whether it contains craters or canyons.

The Devil

EOG Master

WRIGS.........YOU JUST SAID YOU DEAL IN FACTS NOT FICTION.........IF YOU WANT FACTS, BUSH IS THE PRESIDENT, WE HAVE THE EC AND THAT'S THE WAY THE ELECTIONS ARE RUN........

IF YOU WANT FICTION, WE DON'T HAVE THE EC AND GORE IS PRESIDENT......AND THE EASTER BUNNY WILL BRING YOU COLORED EGGS IN A FEW WEEKS.........

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Fact:

1) Bush was APPPOINTED BY DADDY'S CRONIES, JEB BUSH and his LOVER in 2000

2) In August of 03 CEO Wally O'Dell of Diebold "guaranteed to Bush supporters that Bush would carry Ohio"

The SHEEP indeed are clueless ... then again 30% of Americans cant name the year 9-11 occurred

The Devil

EOG Master

FACT THIS, BUSH WAS SMARTER THAN YOUR BOY GORE.......HE WON THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE AND YOU CAN SAY ALL THE SHIT YOU WANT....YOU KNOW YOU HAVE NO LEG TO STAND ON......

WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEEE, IT'S OVER YOUR BOY LOST.....BUSH IS THE PRESIDENT AND YOU MUST BE SICK.......AND RUDY WILL WIN AGAINST WHOEVER YOU PUT UP AND YOU WILL BE CRYING UNTILL 2016...........

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Bush aint smarter then say even .....

welllll .... you!

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

dirty

EOG Master

Dirty I'd ask you try to use your Brain and think like the man you voted for President thinks.

You know the war monger would leave the troops over there just to try to make a point to the Dems and say "were staying the course" you have heard those words before this way he could blame any deaths on the Dems for pulling funds.

Wake Up Bush has killed so many US soldiers already what makes you think
he really cares about the troops and attending a funeral every now and then might show he cares.

And lets here his exit strategy from Iraq does he expect to leave this mess for Al Gore to clean up.

Al Gore is already saving the world from Global warming since Bush has done nothing on that front, Do we need to wait for Gore to take office to come up with a plan to leave Iraq?

Can your president do anything on his own.

Bottom Line is wrigs.. who cares what bush or the repubs think... You just make more excuses as to why the Democrats are doing nothing to end this war...You say they are talking about it....Fine.... they have talked about it for years...and now they have the power to end it... But you use the excuse of what the right will say... Last I checked Americans voted in the elections...not the right wing Politicians... Obviously they don't believe they can win the election in 08' if they end the war.... They don't believe their own Hype.. if they did they would do whatever it took the end the war and get the boys home...

also I am still waiting on that Lengthy List of things the Democratic controlled Congress has done since it has been in Office

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Wrigley:

I am still waiting to get the comment Dirty "claims" I made about 270,000,000
Americans on this forum so take your time

dirty

EOG Master

Doc...I can't help you are Incompetent... I responded to you 5 minutes after you posted....the answer is out there... I will not keep doing your work for you....