Sunday

Just one play today. Probably would be a good fade as well...unbelievable last 2 days...that Miami shot last night was the icing on the cake. It surplanted the Chris Duhon shot against UConn as the toughest lost i have ever takin. Had the Akron ML for 8, and the Miami +2 middle for 2. OUCH...

Wisky +1.5

Re: Sunday

exactly why i am on them...i was gonna go Ohio St. so i faded myself cuz i know if i bet St. i would lose...

dirty

EOG Master

This Kansas game is very good...had to turn from from the Big Bore Conference... I mean Big 10

Hey Shad,
I did not get these up as I took a day off to spend w/the family but you know I,m winning buddy!

2-0 SWEEP ON SUNDAY
30 Dime - Ohio State-Wisconsin UNDER the total in the Big Ten title tilt
15 Dime - Florida all over Arkansas in the SEC championship game

Sharpest tool in the box

Hey Shad,
I did not get these up as I took a day off to spend w/the family but you know I,m winning buddy!

2-0 SWEEP ON SUNDAY
30 Dime - Ohio State-Wisconsin UNDER the total in the Big Ten title tilt
15 Dime - Florida all over Arkansas in the SEC championship game

Sharpest tool in the box

with all due respect, and again i am saying with all due respect, that post aint worth a velvet painting of a whale and a dolphin getting it on together...

seriously why do i give a rat's ass that you went 2-0 yesterday on plays that werent even posted? please dont come into my thread to tell me how awesome you are again. I have had two bad weeks the ENTIRE cbb season, look it up. I'll will gladly take that every season....

This really pisses me off, if your that good maybe you would like a little "heads up" contest? i will glady put up the jack and square off, otherwise if i am looking tail someone it will be from the guys i already do or someone who singles a game out, gives a writeup to justify it and i can cap it to confirm, kinda like Winky does...

look at the past 12 days or so mr MOUTH,
11/12 I think, don't matter I been winning over 20 years son.

Sharpest tool in the box

look at the past 12 days or so mr MOUTH,
11/12 I think, don't matter I been winning over 20 years son.

Sharpest tool in the box

I aint your son...Seriously wow your on a hot streak who gives a fuck, where are you when your losing? i love these fucking guys who scream to the mountain top when there winning and are quite as fuck when they lose...When i lose everyone knows it cuz it pisses me off and i vent, when other lose they let thier threads dissappear and quitely brush it under the rug...You won't see me going into anyone's threads to tell them how "good" i am cuz i have had a few winning days in a row. But you will see tell everyone when i lose or am not capping to my full ability...

Being a good capper and being humble are qualities seldom represented in the same person...you are a prime example.

i am over 20 games above .500 hundred in CBB and hitting 62% on NBA 1st qtrs since the beginning of the season, do you see me fucking tell anyone i am the shit? no cuz noone cares anyways... I have helped plenty of people make money this cbb season, i don't think i have seen one fucking winner outta you with a writeup to back it up...

so again, if you want to have a contest to see who is the better capper say the word you old fuck...

maybe i am missing something but i was trying to find 1 thread started by you with a winner in it? i can't even find one thread you have started? i see you all in Aces threads, maybe that is your alias or something i dont' know. Please explain to me how someone who has not started one thread and joined a month ago is now coming into my thread talking shit about how all he does is win with games that he doesnt even post?

what am i missing here???

if i had the time i would fly down to costa rica just to smack the shit out of you. I assume i could find your homely ass at the Del Rey i'm sure...

Ok I see,
you don't live here sorry pal!

I will pick will have my wife pick you at the airport no problem, just let us know when!

professional grade

msftkid

EOG Addicted

Shady you posts and analyst give you credability and your bankroll should substatiate it to you. However the only person you really compete against is yourself and I would bet you are your harshes critic. good luck

Shady you posts and analyst give you credability and your bankroll should substatiate it to you. However the only person you really compete against is yourself and I would bet you are your harshes critic. good luck

Your correct MSkid, i am not in competition with anyone but myself and my bookie, i was pretty pissed off earlier and after thinking about it i'm letting it go. I use EOG as a place to post and recieve insight, you guys know me i am a positive person and have no beef's with anyone on this site. When i log in here i always want it to be a postitive feeling and experience...

But i failed to see the need for -105 to tell how good his non posted plays are? seriously what is the point of that. I won't lie, i am still on tilt from the Miami shot that cost me over 1000 the other night(side not, how did Akron get left out of the NIT???) and the fact all weekend long i was a bucket or two away form making over 2-3g's and did not get the bounces at the end of games....That probably played a part as to why i was set off by -105 comments i wont lie, but still

As of now i am letting it all go and getting back to basics. My concern is making money and that is it...

-105 i'm done, when i see you start posting your plays and offering insight to this forum rather than just holler after you won some games that werent posted anyways we can talk. I may have overreacted a bit, but it pisses me off when people try and fly under the radar and then talk about how good thier non posted plays are in my thread...

Post your shit and offer insight, contribute to this forum and expose yourself to critism if you want to impress me. Telling me your non posted plays were 2-0 yesterday doesn't impress me in the least. I mean hell, you say you've been winning for over 20 years and that is all you can contribute?

it stinks...

msftkid

EOG Addicted

True Confessions !! I have always had to much GAMBLEto be a winner I was always so SICK that I could not differentate betwenn my 10 star picks and my 2 stars picks I just wanted to bet a much as i can . In summation I was looking for action instead of victory this is why i am a terrible gambler. My solution was to own and operate a store so that I have action on every game and could maintain a sustantive non-gambling life. I admire shady,Micelli and Cannon (mr arrogance) for their capping ability!! Thanks guys!

Don't let that punk throw you off your game. Keep doing what you do best (picking winners.) You have a great history on this site and need nothing else to back up your reputation. You don't need to prove anything to this -105 guy. Wow he went 2-0 yesterday! AMAZING! Keep up the good work man, and stay on VCU! :+excited-

By the way I responded to your question on the CAA tourney in last Monday's thread.

Just read through Munson's Thread... Good to see you all got things worked out. Keeping the threads positive is very important. Helps us all win!

Don't let that punk throw you off your game. Keep doing what you do best (picking winners.) You have a great history on this site and need nothing else to back up your reputation. You don't need to prove anything to this -105 guy. Wow he went 2-0 yesterday! AMAZING! Keep up the good work man, and stay on VCU! :+excited-

By the way I responded to your question on the CAA tourney in last Monday's thread.

Thanks Felker, i did see your response and thanks i appreciate it, i love to get local insight...Maynor is gonna run circles around paulus, i will most likely be playing on VCU + the points in that one...good luck!

It happens to us all buddy,
if not there would be no other business to be in right.

sharp