Hey Dirty and MO: top 25 getting killed again.

Hercules

EOG Addicted
Re: Hey Dirty and MO: top 25 getting killed again.

I'll say it again, Saturday's are GOLDEN !
Last three saturday results for me, using the system.
Feb 3 - +15.00 units
Feb 10 - +22.00 units
Feb 17 - +16.50 units

Cannon

Banned

Hercules glad I am helping you. Don't play a bunch of stupid stuff and lose it back. Just raise the amount you play each unit for. This stuff will start to light up the sky the rest of the way as the rubes keep chasing by betting the top 25. With this system you will be riding with the books most of the time. The system got off to a 0-3 start today then went 12-3. This shit is on fire boys and girls to bad only a handful on here bet it. I see alot of people not doing well with their selections and it is a shame. They spend hours looking at line moves,injuries,trends, trying to figure out the public money and steam. It takes me 10 min. a day to make my plays and place my bet. Then I wait and watch my accounts increase as the day goes on. I can pick tons of winners and still people don't believe in my systems. Well screw you. Also my thread is a TOUT FREE THREAD so no more CHUCKY UNLUCKY please in the house.

Cannon

Banned

SUNDAYS PLAYS

2 UNITS

GET ALL THE POINTS YOU CAN GET

MINNESOTA
NORTH CAROLINA ST.
ARIZONA ST.

sundays have not been huge days and these are small plays so nobody that is down try to chase on these.

My record for the week ATS
25-13

Units
WON 67
LOST 34 + whateever your juice was

If you are not a confirmed TOUT you are welcome to post any winning info of tell me my picks are crap if you want.:houra

Hope you enjoyed my Stanford Blowout today as my top play.

Hercules

EOG Addicted

I am very happy I started playing these games awhile ago ! One thing I have noticed, the day's where the majority of the top 25 playing, saturday,wednesday and thursday, the system kick's ASS ! The other day's, Monday, tuesday and sunday, are marginal days, with friday being a no play day. Is this the way you see it. Also, does the system stop with March Madness ? Thank you once again CANNON !

dirty

EOG Master

All the lines are currently moving in our favor for Sunday... I am holding off betting them til tomorrow

Hell of a day Cannon

Cannon

Banned

I will post some stuff I get from some large layoff books that are friends of mine in the NIT and the NCAA that will make your dick hard. I bet these systems in the post season along with some systems like bet the lower seeded team when they are favored over a higher seeded team. I have another system that I will not give out that I won $21,000 in the post season with.

All you guys owe me steak dinners if you are winning with this stuff.

Another thing I noticed you guys just love to chase on favorites on night games so I always try to put a $100 on days when I see people having bad days.

The plays I bet tonight for $100 and I should have Moneylined them also

TULSA+ 5 1/2 (WINNER WON THE GAME)
SAN DIEGO +10 (WINNER)
DREX +9 (WINNER WON THE GAME)
SAM HOUSTON +6 (LOSER)
E. WASH +7 (WINNER WON THE GAME)
UC RIVER+5 1/2 (WINNER WON THE GAME)
HAWAII +5 (WINNER WON THE GAME)
CLEVELAND ST. +8 (WINNER WON THE GAME PLAYED THIS ONE FOR $300)
saw people chasing hard on the other side.
PEPPERDINE +1 still playing
Ohio + 71 /2 still playing

I try to take the dogs after 8 pm central time if I am having a good week or day.

Cannon

Banned

PEPPERDINE+1 (WINNER WON THE GAME)
OHIO +7 1/2 (WINNER WON THE GAME IN A BLOWOUT)

Great job as always Cannon--I'm on the sideline now, but still sneak a peak at your thread. Vandy was money in the bank yesterday.

GOL from the World Champ of Making Bad Bets
Hogan

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

take profit and pay bills so ya get something out of it . unless of course ,,,,,you have other plans.

incomeraise

EOG Enthusiast

I will post some stuff I get from some large layoff books that are friends of mine in the NIT and the NCAA that will make your dick hard. I bet these systems in the post season along with some systems like bet the lower seeded team when they are favored over a higher seeded team. I have another system that I will not give out that I won $21,000 in the post season with.

All you guys owe me steak dinners if you are winning with this stuff.

Another thing I noticed you guys just love to chase on favorites on night games so I always try to put a $100 on days when I see people having bad days.

The plays I bet tonight for $100 and I should have Moneylined them also

TULSA+ 5 1/2 (WINNER WON THE GAME)
SAN DIEGO +10 (WINNER)
DREX +9 (WINNER WON THE GAME)
SAM HOUSTON +6 (LOSER)
E. WASH +7 (WINNER WON THE GAME)
UC RIVER+5 1/2 (WINNER WON THE GAME)
HAWAII +5 (WINNER WON THE GAME)
CLEVELAND ST. +8 (WINNER WON THE GAME PLAYED THIS ONE FOR $300)
saw people chasing hard on the other side.
PEPPERDINE +1 still playing
Ohio + 71 /2 still playing

I try to take the dogs after 8 pm central time if I am having a good week or day.

hey cannon u said that u have system that made u win 21000 during the postseasaon...and daid that u would not give it out. But i wanted to know if u were going to post the system plays though...Believe me, I really try to make some money for myseld, i need it bad....but if u dont post it, i can t b mad at u at all...and thanks again for ur system

Cannon

Banned

Minnesota getting killed looks like 0-1 tostart the day need NC St. to get it back.

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

nedrow vs the system when nc2a ,nit come a calling
-------
i sicked out bad sat. bet 26 games for 20 went 17-9
------
213-226
----
today i got
usc-5.5
my+4.5
------
dont fade me cause i dont give a f. that makes a difference.:+music1-6

Cannon

Banned

Should have listened to you MOMAN I bet Minnesota for $500 will take NCst for the same. If I lose that Ariz St. for a dime. I feel an 0-3.

Cannon

Banned

MOMAN do you like NC ST or ARIZ ST. Or anything else. I was told by my layoff books to take the West ML small and under medium in the NBA

mofome

Banned

MOMAN do you like NC ST or ARIZ ST. Or anything else. I was told by my layoff books to take the West ML small and under medium in the NBA

i think NCST is one of the worst teams in the country.

Hercules

EOG Addicted

Nice win with Nc State !
How does a team like Va Tech beat No Carolina twice, then get pounded by 25 to the Wolfpack ?

mofome

Banned

Nice win with Nc State !
How does a team like Va Tech beat No Carolina twice, then get pounded by 25 to the Wolfpack ?

you do realize that, 'the wolfpack', also beat caroline, right?

:+clueless

Cannon

Banned

SUNDAYS PLAYS

2 UNITS

GET ALL THE POINTS YOU CAN GET

MINNESOTA (LOSER)
NORTH CAROLINA ST. (WINNER WON THE GAME)
ARIZONA ST. (WINNER WON THE GAME)

sundays have not been huge days and these are small plays so nobody that is down try to chase on these.

My record for the week ATS
25-13

Units
WON 67
LOST 34 + whateever your juice was

If you are not a confirmed TOUT you are welcome to post any winning info of tell me my picks are crap if you want.:houra

Hope you enjoyed my Stanford Blowout today as my top play.

Another great week for my followers.

Cannon

Banned

FINAL SYSTEM RESULTS FOR THE WEEK.

GAMES AGAINST THE SPREAD

27 WINNERS
14 LOSERS

.659 pct.

UNITS
WON 71
LOST 36

.664 pct. on units

Man this gambling is just to fuckin easy.

Tomorrow we need the polls to find the plays but they are as of now.

Vill:party
SH
WGB
KST
:party :party :party :party :party

Hercules

EOG Addicted

Did I see that right or was I having a nightmare ?
Asu and Usc scored 24 points the last 2 minutes of the game ! LOL
Did play the top 25 system today and won +1.8 units today. Thank you.

Cannon

Banned

MOMAN WE ARE ON FUCKIN FIRE DUDE.

GET BRITTNEY TO SEND MORE PICTURES. THIS IS THE HOTTEST WINNING THREAD ON THE NET.

YouTube - Slade - My oh My

MOMAN THIS IS AWESOME JUST LIKE LAST YEAR THIS TIME REMEMBER. NOTHING BUT WALL TO WALL WINNERS HERE. THE REST OF YOU RUBES GO SIGN UP WITH CHCUK LUCK AND SEE HOW HE DOES. THIS THREAD FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO WIN MONEY.

You the man, Cannon! You and Mo keep up the good work...everyone is winning because of you!

tool21

EOG Dedicated

GJ guys :thumbsup Hoping for another good week ahead!!!

Cannon

Banned

Everyone who wins you owe me a steak dinner or send 5% of what I have won you in football NCAA and NFL and now NCAA baskets to the Salvation Army they do good work for those that are in need. If you guys do this we will continue to kill books all over the world. DIRTY will be back with winners and MOMAN will put his winners on here with his BRITTNEY pictures to bring us all luck. I guess we should send Brittney some money as well. MOMAN I guess BRITTNEY should set up a paypal account and we should have people donate money to her and she can send us her lucky pictures All is good in our house. Where you going to find winners like this. I picked NFL games as many as 7 days before they even played and went 44-21 or something close to that 9 winning weeks in a row with my weeks 9-17 systems. Then I roll into NCAA baskets and blow books out of the water. I would not bet many favorites in the games starting at 8 pm central time and later if I were you. Lots of people chasing and I think money to be made on the late games taking dogs and taking dogs on the Moneylines. MOMAN and DIRTY we got a job to do so lets do it again this week for the helpless. We can pick winners for the HELPLESS and they can donate money to the HOMELESS. MODS keep the touts out of this thread including you know who that I am not allowed to talk about but still do. People are fading me and getting toasted. I love it. They all expect me to crash and burn and they can't wait to see me get my head handed to me. Well I guess they should reload their accounts again because we are just getting started. I might even post some plays that I am not supposed to post that I get from some large layoff books. KEEP FADING PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cannon

Banned

Next time MOMAN you go drinking or smoke some grass put this in your stereo and crank it up. This band was together for 25 years when they hit the stage they pinned the crowd to the back wall with the sound. This is not that lame as shit that people listen to today. FEEL THE NOIZE.

NODDY HOLDER (LEAD VOCALS)
DAVE HILL (LEAD GUITAR)
JIM LEA (BASS)
DON POWELL (DRUMS)
YouTube - SLADE - DIZZY MAMA - THE BEST LIVE BAND EVER.
MAN THIS IS STILL FIRES ME UP.