Hey Dirty and MO: top 25 getting killed again.

dirty

EOG Master
Re: Hey Dirty and MO: top 25 getting killed again.

4-1 BABY :dancefool:dancefool:dancefool:dancefool:dancefool

Only Loss very well should have won, if NY could hit free throws :cheers:cheers:cheers

Cannon

Banned

DIRTY you sexy devil how the hell did SA come back? My partner in crime is back. Let's roll some winners for the troops that are following along at home.

Lost SA, Pushed on Indy... Bookie giving me WEAK lines.. Congrats Dirty!

dirty

EOG Master

or for the game...SA 2nd half won by a Mile....

I don't know how Cannon... man... I quit paying attention to it

You lost SA 2nd half Shedder...
Lost -6 for the game. But there is always tommorrow, (thanks to you & cannon). The last thing my bookie wants is me PISSED! I'll fit him for dentures tommorrow!:cheers

dirty

EOG Master

LMAO... I am leaning to taking ATL -1 overnite but have not committed to it yet, as I think we may can get them at a Pick or better tomorrow...Public will be all on WASH especially after Arenas went off tonite

Liking the Lakers right now, as they are thinking they gave that game away.

Look for them to take it out on the Bucks. Any thoughts?

dirty

EOG Master

hard to take a team travelling on the road off a double OT tough ass loss... especially one as thin as the lakers.... that is a no play for me...They are going to be tired

hard to take a team travelling on the road off a double OT tough ass loss... especially one as thin as the lakers.... that is a no play for me...They are going to be tired

Good point. NOTED.

dirty

EOG Master

I am Looking very hard at these for tomorrow..but will wait as I think we get better Lines

ATL -1

Philly -3 (2.5 at some)

Boston +5.5 will get 6 or more most likely

Memphis +8.5... haven't decided on this one yet..but with Toronto playing tonite and Memphis rested it is a good Value play...

Cannon

Banned

Brittney we had a big week again last week 26-10-1. These guys say they still need more winners so we have to do it again. MOMAN WHERE ARE YOU!!!

2 UNITS
Wright St first half (WINNER)
Wright St. for the game buy a point to be safe. get all you can get (WINNER)

OTHER DART THROWS

Not counting these but the person that knows gave me these
Princeton (LOSER)
Idaho (WINNER)
Weber St. Moneyline (WINNER)
N. Arizona Moneyline (WINNER)

SYSTEM PLAYS
2-0

UNITS WON
+4

Dirty my Inside Info Plays posted over night
3 Winners
1 Loser

5-1 on games posted over night. Hey Chuck Luck glad you and the rest of your fans continue fading me, I'm hitting over 70% you fucking loser keep it up.

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

CHUCK LUCK post some more losers so I can fade them for a nickel each like you did up to a couple of weeks ago you jerkoff and your ghost Lucky and the other loser Mad Capper.

I am the greatest their ever was in NCAA baskets.

dirty

EOG Master

Cannon lets keep them out of this good thread man...Bad Karma had me in a funk for a few days....I need positive Karma man

tool21

EOG Dedicated

HAHA you crack me up Cannon :LMAO Keep up the good work, you and dirty!!

Cannon

Banned

Screw those guys the more I can piss them off the more it makes me want to win because they want me to lose. The inside info plays I got late 2-0 on top of the 3-1 they gave me last night. They will call me and I will post them in a hour or so.

dirty

EOG Master

Good Deal.....thanks Tool...let's keep it going Boys

Cannon

Banned

Make me happy and kick Chuck off this site forever and I will keep posting 70% + winners forever.

dirty

EOG Master

Cannon you know our policy on that...what he has done in the past means nothing..it is what he does here...

dirty im all about good karma too man.. way to get back on track

cannon good job as always..

i lost that indiana over by .5 :(

dirty

EOG Master

Thanks man... sorry about the loss.... we will get it back tomorrow

Cannon

Banned

here cannon

BRITTNEY TELL MOMAN TO GET HIS ASS BACK IN HERE!!!!!!!
WELL THE WINNERS KEEP ON ROLLING !!!!!!!!!!!
BRITTNEY GOT SOME GREAT EYES TO GO WITH THAT GREAT ASS!!!

TUESDAY FAMOUS SYSTEM
2-0
+4 units

MY HOT OVERNIGHT INFO PLAYS
3-1

TOTAL FOR THE DAY ON OVERNIGHT PLAYS
5-1

WEDNESDAYS PLAYS

2 UNITS
St. Johns first half
St. Johns + get as many as you can and buy a point for the game.
St. Johns second half if they cover the first half.

HOT BOOKMAKER OVERNIGHT INFO PLAYS!!!!

Charlotte (MEDIUM)
Ball St. moneyline (LARGE)
Cal Irvine (LARGE BLOWOUT)
Ariz St. (MEDIUM)
Pacific moneyline (LARGE)
UTEP moneyline (LARGE)
Marq under (LARGE)
S. Miss moneyline (LARGE)
St. Louis under (LARGE)

Fade this stuff Lucky and Chuck Luck PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!
DIRTY THAT BAD KARMA STUFF IS FOR THE RUBES I WANT THESE GUYS TO KEEP FADING ME I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

BRITTNEY LETS TEAR IT UP SOME MORE!!!!!!!!!

Cannon

Banned

Dirty I took the plays first half as well. No reason to leave money on the table. We might as well take it all. Dirty they told me to make round robin parlays ATS and moneyline on the Ball St., Cal Irvine and Pacific I did the ML for $200 each in the RR and ATS $100 each in the RR. The ML parlay pays about 3-1 for the 3 team. These they said should be good. They really think the plays should do well again. Hope they are right I got a ton of small parlays first half and game ATS and ML. on their 9 plays and my St. Johns.

Get us some good NBA. Thanks partner.

Cannon, is Cal Irvine UC Irvine? Plus, I only have 4 units left to pay. What do you suggest I wager on? 4 of your large plays, Dirty's NBA, or what? I might end up picking my own plays, but for now, what do you suggest I do? Dirty, I'd like your insight as well.

Cannon

Banned

Man if you only have 4 units left what the hell have you been betting on?

Yes it is UC Irvine or what ever they call it. I would suggest you put a 1/4 unit on all of my plays first half and game. They start early so bet a little as we go through the day, then on the night games perhaps bet a 1/2 unit on mine and Dirty. I would also put some on Vanshady,Micelli and Reb's plays. As hot as we are you should be able to bet a little longer with you 4 units. Crap how do you only have 4 units left. Perhaps you should post your plays and let me bet the otherside. Don't expect to last long on 4 units.

Yes it is UC Irvine or what ever they call it. I would suggest you put a 1/4 unit on all of my plays first half and game. They start early so bet a little as we go through the day, then on the night games perhaps bet a 1/2 unit on mine and Dirty. I would also put some on Vanshady,Micelli and Reb's plays. As hot as we are you should be able to bet a little longer with you 4 units. Crap how do you only have 4 units left. Perhaps you should post your plays and let me bet the otherside. Don't expect to last long on 4 units.

I do post my plays. My units are very small. I wager different amounts and shit. I just go up and down. I also didn't start off with much.

munson15

I want winners...

I think Cannon needs to blast Chuck once in a while, one man's karma is another man's motivation.:+textinb3And Cannon is definitely motivated!

Not a shot at you Dirty-just saying he's been throwing the occasional bomb at the guy for weeks, and it keeps him pumped up. :cheers

dirty

EOG Master

That is what I would do

dirty

EOG Master

Cannon just got out of bed...working on NBA right now

dirty

EOG Master

got some weird Lines on the ATL game......

Pk at CRIS and Grande to -2 at Bet Jam and other shops...going to see whether the Sharp shops move or not....haven't seen discrepency like this in a while guys....

munson15

I want winners...

Excellent comeback night, Dirty!:cheers I passed on Was. because it was up to 5 (mistake, but I didn't want to buy that much) and was down in all the college over/unders, so I passed on the SA 2H out of self-pity.:( Still 2-1 w/ those errors thrown in, Thanks.

Cannon

Banned

I think Cannon needs to blast Chuck once in a while, one man's karma is another man's motivation.:+textinb3And Cannon is definitely motivated!

Not a shot at you Dirty-just saying he's been throwing the occasional bomb at the guy for weeks, and it keeps him pumped up. :cheers

I'm his huckelberry!!!!!!!!!!!

Rondo

EOG Member

My japanese microeconomics professor just yelled at me because I accidently played slade "cum on feel the noize" to the whole class. i thought my headphones were plugged in while i was making my picks. :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAOi dont think he understood its importance

Cannon

Banned

Dirty late breaking winning info.

Char
Syracuse ML & ATS
Fordham ML & ATS
Duquesne
Cal ML and ATS

dirty

EOG Master

Excellent comeback night, Dirty!:cheers I passed on Was. because it was up to 5 (mistake, but I didn't want to buy that much) and was down in all the college over/unders, so I passed on the SA 2H out of self-pity.:( Still 2-1 w/ those errors thrown in, Thanks.

:dancefool:dancefool:dancefool we will get it back for ya, thanks for the Comps :dancefool:dancefool:dancefool