Hey Dirty and MO: top 25 getting killed again.

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated
Re: Hey Dirty and MO: top 25 getting killed again.

Dirty, ain't broke, don't fix it. I can make a living on 57 to 58 percent.
Young guys will realize this one day.

dirty

EOG Master

Should have played the Moneyline in GS as well.....

Oh well here are some that could make the cut tonite or sometime tomorrow

Cleveland -7

SA -12 1/2 ... thought this one would be 15 or more...prolly going to play this tonite.. Clips are awful on the road and have no Livingstion

Denver/Portland Over 203

dirty

EOG Master

Get this One Tonite....Now...already dropped and we will be favored in the AM

ATL +1 Against Philly (BJ)

Recap

ATL +1 (Bet Jam)

SA -12.5 (Cascade)

will add a couple more tomorrow

dirty

EOG Master

Take your chances... I am not making anyone play these plays...

Line opened at 1.5 and now it is Painted across the board at One... do as you must...

PyRo CaPPer

EOG Addicted

My book doesnt have overnights anways, so I essentially have no choice to wait haha...

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

Dirty, bottle feeding is a good thing my friend...I just don't have your
patience. Hell, you're probably saving some of the young guys alot of
money. Good deal if they try to learn...dumbasses be gone.

dirty

EOG Master

I don't miss many Line movements....some I do...but they usually come back by tip.... I can pretty much go down the list and tell you which way they are going to move... the tricky part is finding the ones that will move the most and stay there and beating the move...

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

NBA scares the hell out of me. Never had much success. You seem to
enjoy the challenge. Young guys need to understand you don't jump
in and out with pro-basketball. It's a slow walk. Have fun and win my
friend because when big dance is over...looking for some winners. You
and the other guys do a good job with this site. Kick ass my friends.

dirty

EOG Master

NBA is a daily Grind and you will hit streaks like I did and not have a losing day for 3 + weeks then you will hit some bad stretches...you just got to use Money Management and all will be well... in NCAA I will weight my plays...but rarely in the NBA will I play any play over the same amount and nothing is over 2 units.... WE got to remember these are all Pro Players and bad shooting Nights and Hot shooting Nights by shitty teams happen.. you can't get down and you can't change your Method... Sure I start to doubt myself sometimes...but when you do it just snowballs... you just got to play when you see an advantage

PyRo CaPPer

EOG Addicted

How do you determine which games have value or not by crunching numbers? Do you develop your own line and see how far off it is or what? Go as much in detail as youd like

dirty

EOG Master

I have about 20 different things I look at.... It is way too complicated to even get into trying to explain.... I figure in Longterm Injuries...(any team can overcome a guy missing a game or two), B2B games, Long road trips, shooting slumps, road record, Home record, Home ATS record, road ATS record, Team Vs Team MAtchups (some teams just match up well or cause problems for others), How many games in How many days ( like 5 games in 7 days, etc..).....Then I look at NBA trends...NBA goes in Cycles where Mostly FAves and Overs hit, then Dogs and Unders...Then FAves and Unders, then Dogs and overs...You just got to determine when the tide is going to turn.... Mostly you just got to watch a lot of the games..

i havent had internet in a couple days cuz ive been on the road but im really confused at whats goin on in here now?

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

Huggie, all is well.....Cloverleaf got off course for awhile because of
sillyness....but my friend...love your attitude...let's get back to winning.
If we can get Cannon off his fat ass and win and Dirty off his fat ass
and win...we got fun my friend. Help us Huggie win some money.

man im all for winning but i bet these guys get pretty tired of people begging or some even demanding picks from them.. i kinda always saw the NCAA tourney as something you do yourself because i think march madness braggin rights is the most fun out of any other braggin rights :) there is still a day left.. and i wouldnt be suprised if some guys dropped a few lines and helped some other people out around here .. well see!

and imbo i think washington state is for sure in the sweet 16 matching up against georgetown.. tony bennett is most likely (i hope) getting the national coach of the year award and with the opportunity that is in front of him i think thats going to be one hell of a game as well.. especially if the cougs are knockin down their perimeter shots.. could get lucky and sneak into the elite 8.. but like i said.. get lucky

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

huggie...post your selections on "final four selections"...good place
to post your final four.

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

f this tourny syr finish ahead of vill and marq ,were 2-1 against them ,won 11 big east games, and beat gtw. vill is in as is marq .
----------------------------
poof

dirty

EOG Master

i havent had internet in a couple days cuz ive been on the road but im really confused at whats goin on in here now?

Go to the Dump and read the BS...I will not have Racial BS fucking up a good thread...I asked Clover not to bring it in the thread and he didn't respect Myself, EOG, or this thread enough not to do it..... There was already one thread talking about Race in Basketball and I didn't want it Fucking up another thread....

dirty

EOG Master

That is a good number...13's are popping up everywhere now...

munson15

I want winners...

I middled it w/ reduced juice at -12 and +13 to make my effective line -11.5.

munson15

I want winners...

That's why you are the "hardest working man in handicapping."

Go to the Dump and read the BS...I will not have Racial BS fucking up a good thread...I asked Clover not to bring it in the thread and he didn't respect Myself, EOG, or this thread enough not to do it..... There was already one thread talking about Race in Basketball and I didn't want it Fucking up another thread....

yeah man i feel you.. theres no need for racism in this world! peace and love brotha! we need more hippies in this world :dancefool

dirty

EOG Master

I don't believe racism was a part of it..but some can't separate it... I didn't want 15 different people Mucking this thread up when we already had one....

dirty

EOG Master

Watching the Hawks every night as I do... this Josh Childress Kid is a Superstar in the Making... Kid has all the tools and really coming into his own....

dirty

EOG Master

The hawks were a breather... SA on pace... we should have a good Night

dirty

EOG Master

SA could not put it away... led by 10-12 most of the 2nd half...Oh well...

We will get Denver

dirty

EOG Master

Games I will play tonite when the Lines come out....

Memphis +4.5 Large

Charlotte Pk (BJ)

Toronto over 199.5/200

PyRo CaPPer

EOG Addicted

Just got home from work, B-E-A utiful cash on the Hawks, and looks like we just missed the Spurs....Missed out on the Denver total, but I hope it cashes for you fellas!

How much do you feel those lines will move between now and tomorrow morning, i can only get them then...I think Toronto will move the most, thoughts?

dirty

EOG Master

I think Toronto will go to 201 or so... and Charlotte will not go more than a point or so...

PyRo CaPPer

EOG Addicted

Get a book that does....

I go through a local agent, and the online site posts in the a.m....I should get a book that posts overnights, but I dont want to pay the expensive withdrawl fee since im not a big units player like some of you guys...