Back to Hoops after a day off

shoebox

EOG Veteran
I really like Drexel in this spot. NCST played 4 games in 4 days ending in a loss to NC on Sunday and then have one day of for traveling and play at Drexel. NCST has a short rotation to begin with, they should be out of gas tonight.

Drexel -5.5 Large
Flat -11
Okst-10
Delst +17

Should be a 3-1 there

rainbow

EOG Master
Re: Back to Hoops after a day off

I really like Drexel in this spot. NCST played 4 games in 4 days ending in a loss to NC on Sunday and then have one day of for traveling and play at Drexel. NCST has a short rotation to begin with, they should be out of gas tonight.

Drexel -5.5 Large
Flat -11
Okst-10
Delst +17

Should be a 3-1 there
THEM PLAYS LOOKS LIKE DOCS...

Stevie wonder,
.......................... can see this!

sharp

rainbow

EOG Master

Drexel -5.5 Large
Flat -11
Okst-10
Delst +17

Should be a 3-1 there
YOU MISSED MICHIGAN, THAN IT WILL BE 100% DOC, AND DREXEL IS HIS BIGGEST BET...

shoebox

EOG Veteran

LOL, certainly not Doc's

Nobody needed to tell me NCST was playing thier 5th game in 6 nights, with a 7 man rotation. Why cant a guy spend some time handicapping, come up with a few games and be on a monster streak, without every 3rd post telling me they are someone else's games, LOL. 5.5's were widely availabe when I posted, since then they have gone to 6.5 and rising.

So far in my something like 25-6 run, I ahve been told they are Docs plays, Billy Walters Plays, Dr Bob''s plays, etc... NONE of those guys are on a 25-6 run, not a single one. So before my next posts of plays, these are all SHOEBOX PLAYS, bet by me with my own money.

shoebox

EOG Veteran

I dont think I could possibly hijack an originators play, bet it and post it on EOG at the Original number, lol:LMAO

rainbow

EOG Master

LOL, certainly not Doc's

Nobody needed to tell me NCST was playing thier 5th game in 6 nights, with a 7 man rotation. Why cant a guy spend some time handicapping, come up with a few games and be on a monster streak, without every 3rd post telling me they are someone else's games, LOL. 5.5's were widely availabe when I posted, since then they have gone to 6.5 and rising.

So far in my something like 25-6 run, I ahve been told they are Docs plays, Billy Walters Plays, Dr Bob''s plays, etc... NONE of those guys are on a 25-6 run, not a single one. So before my next posts of plays, these are all SHOEBOX PLAYS, bet by me with my own money.
THEY ARE NOT BW OR DR. BOB'S PLAY, I'M WILLING TO BET THEY ARE DOCS PLAYS, I KNOW YOU PROBABLY NEVER HEARD OF HIM OR EVER SEEN HIS LINES...

Drexel -5.5 Large
Flat -11
Okst-10
Delst +17

Should be a 3-1 there
:doh1 :doh1 :doh1 :doh1 :doh1 :doh1 :hung :hung :hung :hung

I LOST A LOT OF FUCKING MONEY WITH THESES GAMES LAST NIGHT!!!