*3/13 NIT Plays of the Day*

UofM2003

EOG Addicted
Re: *3/13 NIT Plays of the Day*

Stew Morrill must be pretty damn good then because Amaker is fucking horrible. I am going to follow you guys on Utah St...

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Stew Morrill must be pretty damn good then because Amaker is fucking horrible. I am going to follow you guys on Utah St...

Stew is one of the T5 coaches in the game today

BAR NONE

most people have never heard of him but those who KNOW college hoops KNOW he is one of the TOP coaches in the game

Stew is a MUCH BETTER Coach than Coach K - and again - no debate about that, either. have stew coach USU and coach k coach duke and the game would be A LOT closer than if the 2 switched teams. let stew coach duke and coach k coach usu and duke wins by at least 50 whereas under the current situation usu hangs in and loses by no more than the low teens - if that much

Winky you hit the nail on the head!

Utah St plus the points.. they may not need them!

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

I've heard of him, but its hard to gauge teams/coaches when they're not on TV and you can't watch them play with any regularity. I'd trust more or less anybody with any sort of decent squad/staff to cover against Amaker and Michigan though...

Took Utah St. last night. Thanks for the play

fosho

EOG Member

after running the table this past weekend, I'll take the 2 loses. Of course it would have been nice to win. It just means you are due for a new streak.

Also, I don't recall the the last time you went against your mich team.

GLTU over the next few weeks.