EOG SOFTBALL FIRST TOURNAMENT PICTURES!!

We won our first 6 then got DOUBLE DIPPED in the Championship games to finish second.......I thought it was a good tourney overall and hopefully I can play a little better to help the team win......

Great Job Guys
Hitdogg

ps. Keith Hernandez aint got shit on me!!!!!!

Frst game on Saturday!!

SOFTBALL DAVE!!

SOFTBALL DAVE AND B-NUTS DRIVING SOME GOLFS BALLS IN THE LAKE!!

HITDOGG TYCHEE'S ASS AND B-NUTS

HITDOGG AND TYCHEE 24!!

HOTGLOVE AND B-NUTS!!

SOFTBALL DAVE!!!

B-NUTS AT THE DISH!!

GRILLIN' OUT!!

ALOT COLDER ON SUNDAY!!

MONTANA'S TAILGATE PARTY!!

EOG finished second [6-2] Team batting average was .645. We hit 26 Homeruns and scored 167 runs in 8 games!!
GOOD START FOR THE BOYZ!!:party

Re: EOG SOFTBALL FIRST TOURNAMENT!!

tony, can u hook me up with a jersy and a cap?:+clueless

I am going to talk to SHRINK about getting a bunch of these hats!!

and I can send you a shirt! send your e-mail ady to general!!

general!! i do have your lid and i will send it out soon!!

Re: EOG SOFTBALL FIRST TOURNAMENT PICTURES!!

As long as everyone is putting in orders ill take a sweat jacket

Looks like Shrink has taken care of you guys pretty good..do you guys wear EOG underwear:+textinb3

B-NUTS

EOG Senior Member

them sweaters and beanies came in handy sunday morning!!!!

dirty

EOG Master

Only F Ags wear long britches, sweatshirts and toboggan's to play softball in... A bunch of Friggin' Panzies :doh1:whatever::+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3

Only F Ags wear long britches, sweatshirts and toboggan's to play softball in... A bunch of Friggin' Panzies :doh1:whatever::+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3

I WAS GOONA ASK IF THEY ARE IN THE RAINBOW DIVISION! LOOKS LIKE ALOT OF METRO-SEXUALS ON THAT TEAM!:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

nut6

EOG Master

wher was the tournament?looks like a nice complex?You guys ever played at the complex in rock hill s.c.?Who beat you guys and was it nsa,or usssa.You guys ever mess with isa?

would love a shirt and hat and even a sweatshirt and have no problems paying.Being from here in va might try to get out to see you guys sometime.Ever play in salem, richmond or nothern va.Sorry about all the questions.

I was taking the pictures WANKER!!!:finger004

JEFF CROWE [WHARPRAT] won the MVP with an .833 BA and 7 BOMBS!!

NUT6 we normally play in VA.BEACH but we do play in RICHMOND occassionally. We played SNA this weekend which is big in the area. We also play ASA and NSA, but there isn't alot of ISA at the beach!!

I will ask THE SHRINK about some new shirts and hats.

Shawn I have your addy and you will see something soon!!

Dirty!! You can't wear BIKER SHORTS/CUTOFFS OR TANK TOPS on this squad!! We look good and thus we play good!!! HHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!:LMAO

GOTTI METRO-SEXUALS????

DO YOU SEE ANY CARS IN THIS PICTURES!!! THIS IS A TRUCK TEAM!!

ANDREW!!! HOW MUCH GASOLINE DO YOU THINK THIS TEAM GOES THREWW A WEEK?? HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!:cocktail

tony! look at this pic!!! the photographer is definately looking for asses and it look like the burly fella sitting on the tailgate is focusing in on a lil rump roast aswell!!!:+textinb3 :+textinb3

you wanna tell me about men driving trucks?

those guy from broke-but mountain rode horses and they were still packing fudge!:+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3

B-NUTS

EOG Senior Member

you want more skin??? :+textinb3 :cheers

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Thanks for sharing MAY'N and good job to all the guys.

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated

You must have 2 kidneys to play with this bunch........:cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :dancefool Hitdogg42

2nd place is not acceptable...

Would you please WIN one soon? :smokesmal

Way to crack the whip Shrink:+whipping

Like the old saying goes

"There's only winner and everyone else is a loser"

Is Tony Montana on the trading block Shrink

mofome

Banned

You must have 2 kidneys to play with this bunch........:cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :dancefool Hitdogg42

if i was you all, i wouldnt let me play either; can only make the others look worse. everyone moves down one slot in thr order and one place in the world of handsomeness once mo is in. selfish, but wise decision, hitty-kitty.

:cheers

B-NUTS

EOG Senior Member

mo im not sure if you can take the glue's spot in the pretty department....

shrink im sure we will win one soon.... we let this one slip away...dont go all stienbreiner (sp) on us....lol... thanks for everything!!

softball dave......... i got a good avatar for you when i figure out how to get it up here!!

Gotti!! I don't know if I will lose my coaching job or not, but the fellas may have me knocked off!!
I blow a fuss during the last game of the day!! Some of the guys call me EARL!! As in EARL WEAVER!! LOL!!!

MO you are welcome to play, but you have to be able to put up with an abussive management team!! :LMAO

Also they don't call the glue ''DIRK DIGGLER'' for nothing!!!

B-NUTS

EOG Senior Member

MONTANA CAN BE ABUSIVE........... BUT I LIKE IT>> lol