Petition to get Gonzales out of office .... ALL AMERICANS need to sign this !

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Two years ago, PFAW vigorously opposed the confirmation of Alberto Gonzales as U.S. Attorney General on the grounds that his loyalties were misplaced, showing a much greater commitment ? both personal and political ? to President Bush than to the law and the Constitution. It?s not just recent revelations that have confirmed our suspicions, but indeed Gonzales? entire record as Attorney General.

Here?s a quick glance:

Defended the Bush administration?s illegal domestic spying program, which operated in secrecy for years in violation of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act and was declared unconstitutional by a federal district court

Falsely suggested in testimony before Congress that the Constitution does not provide the right of habeas corpus

Continues to back the Bush administration?s authority to hold U.S. detainees without judicial review

Oversaw the Justice Department?s failure to fully enforce laws that protect every eligible American citizen?s right to vote

Undermined checks and balances by asserting that the courts have no right to judge the executive branch?s national security policies

Gonzales Must Go! - PFAW Interactive

The Devil

EOG Master
Re: Petition to get Gonzales out of office .... ALL AMERICANS need to sign this !

I think we need more prisons to hold radicals.......

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Re: Petition to get Gonzales out of office .... ALL AMERICANS need to sign this !

You will look good in prison orange .....

I am guessing Nicolas would be the "bitch" once they assign him as your
cellmate

The Devil

EOG Master

WE GET A NICE GREEN HERE IN NEW YORK DOC.......AND I AM SURE WITH YOUR ATTITUDE, YOU WOULD BE LOVED THERE.......

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

hope not a lot of Blacks and hate to see Giulani the Cross Dresser drop by

Total Recall

EOG Enthusiast

Hey Gonzalez- you got some 'splainin to do!

Ever notice how everyone on the Bush whacko team eventually rises to the level of their own incompetence?

Life in Hacksville can get rough eh?