Could the gambling gods bless us in round 2?

mofome

Banned
if AZ gets by fla, unloading on Fla ATS would be a dream. as soon as the brackets came out, thats the game that came to mind; for wagering purposes.

d ray

EOG Dedicated
Re: Could the gambling gods bless us in round 2?

HUH? if 'zona gets by fla, how can you unload on fla ATS? I like 'zona in a 2nd round upset anyway.

mofome

Banned

HUH? if 'zona gets by fla, how can you unload on fla ATS? I like 'zona in a 2nd round upset anyway.

misspoke. if az gets fla. if they play, any line under 8 would be a gift. Florida would blow AZ out. when the brackets came out my first thought was, i hope AZ beats Due so we can all collect on the fla/az game.

zone over florida
:nono

dirty

EOG Master

I would fire My lines makers if they had UF only 8... I think it will be 15 at least, unless the Bus wrecks on the way to the arena and 3 or 4 of the starters get Maimed

Arizona is such a bunch of pussies this year. They have as much talent on the floor as UCLA, but they can't win a tough game. If they make a run, they have some defensive lapse that does them in. If another team makes a run, you can count on them to have someone go one on one and then put up a terrible shot to insure the run continues. Lute's a good coach, but he is into the trap of recruiting just pure talent over last few years and hasn't figured out how to get some guy to be the glue to keep them together. He keeps going for PGs who are just shooters, not floor generals. Without that guys like Budinger and Williams are just going to be effective the few nights they show up with lights out shooting.

IF ARIZONA HANDLE PURDUE then we are looking at a -9 . :cocktail:cocktail:cocktail

mofome

Banned

Deeds, surely you dont think Fla will be a 15 point fav? perhaps if you or i was setting the line, but no book.

from the classes they've recruited since 2003, they've gotten:
2003:
Shakur 5 star pg
ebi 5 star pf
2004:
mccellan 5 star sg
2005:
jp prince 5 star pg (transfered this season)
marcus williams who some had as a 5 star and had offers from everyone.
2006:
budinger 5 star sf

then of course they have radenovic. They've had othe star recruits as well, obviously, but they are still left with only 5 guys who put up over 2.5 points per game. they are extremely soft and not real quick on the defensive side of the ball. their starting 5, talent wise, is as good as anyones on the offensive end, but florida would expose them. I look for the line to be about 8.5 and i will take the gators.

we WB said, they are a bunch of fucking pussies, really.

dirty

EOG Master

Deeds, surely you dont think Fla will be a 15 point fav? perhaps if you or i was setting the line, but no book.

Exactly Mo...that is why I said anything under 15 is a gift...Cause I don't think it will be that High and UF will rip their Arms off and beat them with the bloody ends...

mofome

Banned

Exactly Mo...that is why I said anything under 15 is a gift...Cause I don't think it will be that High and UF will rip their Arms off and beat them with the bloody ends...

same sides

:houra :houra :houra