Presto March NBA

Not so good in the Feb. ending negative .3. Hope to have 5 units by the end of this month.

Friday
Tor -6
2.2/2

NY over 208
2.2/2

Re: Presto March NBA

Tuesday
Spurs over 178
3.3/3

Both games this year have gone over 178. Low number tonight because last nights game was a dog with LAC.

Unbelievable breakdown with the Jazz in the second half. That's why they play 48 minutes.

Tuesday results
win +2
loss -2.2

3-3 +.4

Thursday results
loss -4.4

5-5 -2.2

Tuesday
Arenas had a lousy game last time these teams met. I don't expect that to happen again. I say he goes for 40 tonight. Defense should be the exception in this game. I am not sure Portland can score enuf for the over so I am taking the Wiz tt over 101.5.

Wizards tt over 101.5
2.3/2

Sunday (Portland/Minny)
Another classic match up of Ricky Roach vs. the Roaches to take place Sunday.

The Roaches come into this game having won their last 3 games, two of those on the road. They accomplished those wins with their best scorer and rebounder, Zach I'm mourning at the strip joint and not paying the bill Randolph, sitting out. Will the Stiff coming back into the line-up disrupt the newfound cohesion, or will the team benefit from having more offensive choices and a great rebounder? With obvious bias, I chose the latter.

Meanwhile Ricky Roach and his team mates have dropped the last 4 out 5 games. Granted those 5 games were on the road, but the only team they didn't stand a chance against was Phoenix. Minny has won their last 2 home games against the Pacers and the Lakers.

The line is not out for this game as the Stiff is currently listed as Prob. With or without the Stiff, Portland should play against Rick Roach and the other guys like they are on a mission. Ricky Roach will also be on a mission and I expect him to score 20 +.

Portland 1H tt over 43.5
3.3/3
Portland +4.5
2.2/2

94-90

Sunday results
win +3
win +2

7-6 +.5

For once, KG stepped up and secured the win for his team with 2.2 seconds remaining. Brandon Roy owned Ricky Roach.

Being a homie again with Portland. Blazers have a better b2b record. Portland playing better now than when these teams met in Feb. Last 10 the Bulls have only one win greater than 9.5 points, that against the Celtics.

Portland +9.5
3.3/3

Portland tt over 87.5
2.3/2

GL amigos

A few quick notes about the game. One of the few road wins for Griz was in Portland. That's why I am not laying points, but Portland should get the win.
Ime Udoka is out. Udoka is Portland's defensive guy, but he has also been a drag on offense lately. Webster is likely to get most of his minutes and Webster is a decent shooter.
113-95

adding
Bulls 1H -2.5
1.1/1

GL amigos

Thurs.
loss -2.2
loss -1.1

9-9 -2.1

Blazers look to be playing lottery ball. Griz got their first B2B wins of the season and also have now beat Portland twice on the road.

Clearly I won't reach my goal of 5 units by a long shot. These last plays an attempt at getting out of the red.

Saturday
Bulls -155
3.25/2.1

NY +8
1.1/1