Duke May Go Down in First Round...

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
I think they are seeded to high to begin with. They have played inconsistently all year, and and downright awful att times. VCU is no pushover, as we all know...I see it happening...thoughts

Re: Duke May Go Down in First Round...

I think they will win, but I would love nothing more than to see them take a hike in the first round.

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated

yeah, it may be more wishful thinking than anything...but VCU can ball some

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Really hope VCU beats the Dukies. Their 6 seed is complete horseshit. I thought seeds were based on this year?

dirty

EOG Master

Duke was 8-8 in the best conference in the land and won 22 games...they had Wins against these teams...They deserve a #6

<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td align="left">Nov 20</td><td align="left">Air Force</td><td align="left"> Won 71-56</td><td align="left">4-0</td></tr></tbody></table>
<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td align="left">Nov 25</td><td align="left">Davidson</td><td align="left"> Won 75-47</td><td align="left">5-1</td></tr></tbody></table>
<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td align="left">Nov 28</td><td align="left">Indiana</td><td align="left"> Won 54-51</td><td align="left">6-1</td></tr></tbody></table>

<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td align="left">Dec 2</td><td align="left">Georgetown</td><td align="left"> Won 61-52</td><td align="left">7-1</td></tr></tbody></table>

<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td align="left">Dec 9</td><td align="left">George Mason</td><td align="left"> Won 69-53</td><td align="left">9-1</td></tr></tbody></table>

<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td align="left">Dec 21</td><td align="left">@Gonzaga</td><td align="left"> Won 61-54</td><td align="left">11-1</td></tr></tbody></table>

<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td align="left">Jan 20</td><td align="left">@N.C. State</td><td align="left"> Won 79-56</td><td align="left">16-3</td></tr></tbody></table>

<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td align="left">Feb 14</td><td align="left">@Boston College</td><td align="left"> Won 78-70</td><td align="left">19-7</td></tr></tbody></table>

<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="bgF" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td align="left"> Feb 18</td><td align="left">Georgia Tech</td><td align="left"> Won 71-62</td><td align="left">20-7</td></tr></tbody></table>

waco

EOG Dedicated

They will gets the calls. dont go against them.

Matt

EOG Veteran

Duke picks it up for the big dance, I have them losing to UCLA in round 3.

pags11

EOG Dedicated

I think VCU has an excellent chane in this one as well...

Trouble

EOG Enthusiast

i have to agree with Law...Duke is going down in the first round...VCU is a damn good team...and can play some damn good ball...

besides Go Heels...ACC CHamps...

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i have to agree with Law...Duke is going down in the first round...VCU is a damn good team...and can play some damn good ball...

Is panther now posting under his daughter's name, noway a female knows conference name's, correctly non the less :houra

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated

:+waving-5...I hope VCU pulls out the upset...i definitely like them to keep it within 7...unfortunately for you, I don't think your Heels make it out of the crazy bracket

Apple

Banned

Duke is Puke..

VCU too fast and athletic for the white boys @ Duke..

Got VCU +7 as well and expecting to cash.. GL everyone!

mofome

Banned

Duke was 8-8 in the best conference in the land and won 22 games...they had Wins against these teams...They deserve a #6

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>Nov 20</TD><TD align=left>Air Force</TD><TD align=left>Won 71-56</TD><TD align=left>4-0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>Nov 25</TD><TD align=left>Davidson</TD><TD align=left>Won 75-47</TD><TD align=left>5-1</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>Nov 28</TD><TD align=left>Indiana</TD><TD align=left>Won 54-51</TD><TD align=left>6-1</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>Dec 2</TD><TD align=left>Georgetown</TD><TD align=left>Won 61-52</TD><TD align=left>7-1</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>Dec 9</TD><TD align=left>George Mason</TD><TD align=left>Won 69-53</TD><TD align=left>9-1</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>Dec 21</TD><TD align=left>@Gonzaga</TD><TD align=left>Won 61-54</TD><TD align=left>11-1</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>Jan 20</TD><TD align=left>@N.C. State</TD><TD align=left>Won 79-56</TD><TD align=left>16-3</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>Feb 14</TD><TD align=left>@Boston College</TD><TD align=left>Won 78-70</TD><TD align=left>19-7</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bgF vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left> Feb 18</TD><TD align=left>Georgia Tech</TD><TD align=left>Won 71-62</TD><TD align=left>20-7</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

hilarious.
NCST? GM? Air? Indi at home? which of those was the impressive win? what did they play, their first 50 games at home? They didnt actually play "@ Gonz". In fact, Gonz played that game about 2700 miles away from home.

dropping out in the first round of acc tournament wasn't enough....bastards.....WVU , Syracuse , K-state all could beat DUKE

Trouble

EOG Enthusiast

so law why are you like not talking to me...i mean damn call me sometime...

and DUKE is going DOWN....GO Tarheels...ACC CHAMPS

mofome

Banned

law calls me and sometimes asks to see my naughty places on web cam.

:houra :houra :houra

mofome

Banned

whats wrong gyno, the grade school bus get away before you could find your next sex partner? tough luck, i suppose.

:+clueless

Apple

Banned

Another corny lame comeback from Mr.Bi-polar.. Commit suicide already. :hung

Total 541-621-36 -268.34 :3dmdr:

mofome

Banned

you're too insecure for your own good. hence, having sex with children. not so much a, 'comeback', as it is your reality.

a bad baseball record in 2006 doesnt bother me gyno, im sorry to disappoint you.

:+comfort+

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated

I knew this would be a controversial subject when I posted it

i think the blue devils will do well in the tourney!!

had a little time to prepare and get the fvck outta the acc!! should be just the ticket!!

Trouble

EOG Enthusiast

yeah i know alot about all sports...i mean i am a college athlete and have been watching sports with my dad since i was like a week old...i might more than you tuckman...lol well i see UNC making at least to the final four...they well be the winners of their bracket...i have faith in my team to be the best and hold on to the number one seed...

Go Heels...Fvck duke...

dirty

EOG Master

you definitely know more than Tuckman, little panther

Duke is Puke..

VCU too fast and athletic for the white boys @ Duke..

Got VCU +7 as well and expecting to cash.. GL everyone!

so then the photo is basically a game recap guy's!

professional grade
:+textinb3

i think the blue devils will do well in the tourney!!

had a little time to prepare and get the fvck outta the acc!! should be just the ticket!!

Good to see you Tone,
I sure have missed looking at those.... the past day or so buddy!

sharp
:+textinb3

Trouble

EOG Enthusiast

thanks dirty...you know i know about sports...you are the Man for having my back miss ya buddy...cant wait to see you...

dirty

EOG Master

thanks dirty...you know i know about sports...you are the Man for having my back miss ya buddy...cant wait to see you...

Same here...going to try to get down to see your track meet at Emory when you come down

muskatel

EOG Addicted

Lawrence, great call. Like to see the might Duke fall in the first round...

Trouble

EOG Enthusiast

HELL yeah Law and I so called that...Duke SUCKS...and CAROLINA stomped E.KY. LOL

So anyways who said i dont know about sports...LOL yeah right...

Dirty my track meet at Emory is March 31st...i would love it if you were there since my parents wont be there...need all the support i can get...lol Love ya buddy...