HOW MANY OF US HERE BET ODU?

Re: HOW MANY OF US HERE BET ODU?

:+signs8-a :dunk :+signs8-a :dunk :+signs8-a :dunk :+signs8-a :dunk :+signs8-a :dunk :+signs8-a :dunk :+signs8-a :dunk :+signs8-a :dunk :+signs8-a :dunk :+signs8-a :dunk :+signs8-a

Santo

EOG Veteran

I have Butler, but just one of many plays today, and at -1.

patswin

EOG Veteran

First thought for me was ODU but the more I thought about it I didn't like it. CAA teams have not been strong out of conference this year. I think Butler wins by 7-9 pts. Did not bet it so good luck if you have ODU

jacksorbetter

EOG Dedicated

First thought for me was ODU but the more I thought about it I didn't like it. CAA teams have not been strong out of conference this year. I think Butler wins by 7-9 pts. Did not bet it so good luck if you have ODU

Did the ODU win over Georgetown or the Drexel wins over Syracuse, Villanova and Creighton not impress you much?

Matt

EOG Veteran

Rooting for you on this one Ken, know you got a hell of a lot more on it than I do.

ODU down a couple right now, almost halftime.. looking like it will come down to the wire.

CHARLIEPEETE

EOG Dedicated

hell ya on the beach at st. pete................derby lane and tampa downs. tomorrow...................shrink says drink kool aid and i drink,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Matt

EOG Veteran

3 straight made 3's by Butler..damn, hitting some big shots.

Let's go ODU!

Hope they can make a comeback. Points are at such a premium in this game.

Matt

EOG Veteran

Butler just went lights out from downtown, ODU not getting much pressure on the shooters either.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

NOT ME

last night on Fezzik's conf call the consensus was Butler - and that is who i picked in my brackets and who i bet today

so no complaints for me on this one. wanted to see ODU win for shrink but since i had butler SU and ATS.........

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

i played them, wow not even a decent NIT quality team. amazing..